• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon Adventures; The Evil Within Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Bleh! That was the worst character profile I've ever written! Now I have to go shower off my shame...

Okay, a little dramatic there... But I hope this starts soon! I can't wait!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
OK. And what about moves? Is there a maximum of four or is it unlimited? And as for Egg Moves... ><'

Sorry, too many questions. I just wanna make sure, 'tis all ^^

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Character Name: Grey Christopher Rose
Birth Date: 10/27/1996
Appearance:
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown/Green (Changes colors, or both at once)
Hair Style: No further than the collar, over the ears a bit.
Weight: 89
General Appearance: Grey is fairly tall for his age, being somewhere around 5'5". He is 'shrimpy' you might say. He doesn't work out, and doesn't have much meat on his bones. He wears a formal watch, nothing fancy though. He usually wears contacts, but if you catch him on a bad day he will be wearing wire-rimmed glasses. He has a few freckles here and there across his face. He has a skinny nose, and has the first signs of acne appearing on his forehead. He has a normal sized chin, and thin lips. He is usually wearing gloves on his hands to cover up his bony fingers. His arms are skinny and most would be able to wrap their hand around his wrists. His legs are the same as his arms: skinny and bony. He has fairly big feet for his small size. A good word to describe his figure is 'lanky'.
Average Attire: Grey wouldn't be caught dead in shorts. He always wears jeans, and is okay with short sleeved shirts. Underneath his shirt he always wears a white undershirt. Over his shirt he usually wears a gray hoodie (ironic, aye?). He has bleach-white sneakers; they look as if they have never been worn. Though you can't see his socks, he usually wears the socks that are hidden beneath the shoe.
Formal Wear: If Grey gets invited to a school party he would probably wear his normal: jeans, short sleeved shirt and undershirt and a gray hoodie. But if the party happens to be a 'Sunday Best' party then he would wear a black or navy blue sports jacket (or suit) accommodated by a usually blue or white button-down shirt with a tie (non-clip on). He would wear khaki or black pants, held up by a usually brown belt. His choice of shoes would be brown 'penny loafers'.
Cold out: On a chilly winter's day, Grey would be seen in his usual dark blue jeans, but a long sleeved shirt and hoodie. Instead of sparkly white sneakers, Grey would wear brown boots. On cold days Grey would usually have his glasses on, so his contacts won't dry out with the dry and cold wind. If it is especially cold, he would either have a hat on, or the hood of his hoodie.
Personality:
Dislikes: Siblings, dogs, cold days, warm days
Fears: Blood/guts, death, pain
Strengths: Schoolwork, work, typing
Dream: Grey's main goal would be one of the most well-known Pokemon technology inventor.
Personality: Grey is calm whenever things around him are calm. He is a follower if whatever must get done doesn't affect his grades, etc., but whenever something comes up and it will affect his life he will take the lead of the project and complete it with his best efforts and intentions. His mood changes as the mood of those around him changes. If it is a rainy day, he will most likely be gloomy, but on a bright day he will be happy and calm. Whenever something sad, devastating, happy, or joyous happens, he usually won't show much emotion. A good way to describe his personality is if the weather is good, he's good, but if the weather is gloomy, he's gloomy. Because of his small size he is usually picked on by kids his age and older. Usually the first time they pick on him is also the last. He has a darks side when someone threatens him or tries to hurt him. People learn that despite his laid back person, he can get mad fairly easily. Outwardly to everyone Grey is very calm and shy, but those who really get to know him will see that he can be very open and talkative, quite the opposite of his normal, laid back personality. Grey is loyal to everyone around him and when he is around strangers, he tends to try to be cool and mysteries to make a good impression, but he usually fails.
History:
Family:
Name- Scarlett Rose
Age- 51 (at death)
Relation- Mother

Name - Thorn Rose
Age - 43 (at death)
Relation - Father

Name - Scarlett Rose
Age - (Died at birth; would be 12)
Relation - Sister

Name - Thorn Rose Jr.
Age - 22
Relation - Brother (Estranged)

Name - Mary Iona
Age - 63
Relation - Caretaker
Past: Twenty-two years to the day before Grey was born, his brother, Thorn Jr. was born. Twenty-two years later Grey and his twin sister Scarlett were born on a rainy, gloomy day; his parents were Scarlett and Thorn, both were great, wealthy Pokemon trainers. Sadly, Scarlett died at birth. Then to make his birth sadder, his dad died less than a week later. Now Scarlett was a single mom of to boys: the newborn Grey and Thorn Jr., age 10. Then, when Grey was eight and his brother was 18, their mother died. After the deaths of his parents Thorn became estranged from his only left family member, Grey. He left Grey in the care of Mary Iona, a boring, old caretaker. Luckily for Grey it was only two years before he left on his Pokemon journey. But when Grey finally turned ten, Iona wouldn't let him leave. After another two year wait, Grey was able to leave, but with no Pokemon. On a search to find his brother, he ended up in Sangem Town, where there was a Professor, who had a computer. He looked up his brothers name, Thorn Rey Rose Jr. he found out that his brother was the owner of the biggest money-making company and was better known now as Mr. Rose; Grey then knew that his brother would never let him live with him. He was a big shot now, not caring about his orphaned brother. That is when Grey knew that he finally needed to go on his own Pokemon journey.
Preferred Started: Swinub

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
...erm, what are egg moves...?

Egg Moves are given to certain first stage Pokemon through Breeding. *tries to think of an example*

OK, say you had a female Salamence and a male Gyarados. The Gyarados knows Hydro Pump. You breed the two, and when you get an egg and hatch it, there's a chance the Bagon will know Hydro Pump, as its father knows it. Something like that, anyways.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
Years
Mira: Lol, don't worry about the sign-up :D As long as you do your best xD

Pikataro: Moveset of 4, I'll edit each of the Pokemon's moves to have one random egg move :D

~|symphony♪: I'm sorry D= But sign-ups are closed

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Mira: Lol, don't worry about the sign-up :D As long as you do your best xD

Pikataro: Moveset of 4, I'll edit each of the Pokemon's moves to have one random egg move :D

~|symphony♪: I'm sorry D= But sign-ups are closed

Random...? Oh, great ><' Only one of Shinx's moves is not an attack, but the best of them (IMO) are the elemental fangs. Ice Fang definitely would help since Shinx's only weakness is Ground, which is what Ice moves are good against. But it's your decision :/

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
Years
~|symphony♪: I've seen your signup :O I guess I can't pass you up but I'm going to shave off some of the unnessacry stuff if that's okay, I guess I could accept you but that's ALL! ACCEPTED

Pikataro: Lol, you could get lucky and recieve Ice Fang xD

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Character Name: Platinum
Birth Date: December 13
Appearance: Platinum is average height for his age standing at about 5 foot 3 and weighs about 95 lbs. He wears a red T-shirt, a blue jacket that he always leaves unzipped unless it is really cold outside, a pair of black pants, brown running shoes, a white scarf that flaps in the wind a lot, a red hat with part of a pokeball print that is white on it, blue fingerless gloves, and a gold locket around his neck in the shape of a pokeball with his father's picture in it. His eyes also change color with what mood he is in but naturally they are a deep blue.
Personality: Platinum is very shy and quiet. He doesn't relate to many people, because his father passed away and many people think he is a freak because he doesn't have any friends, a father, and his eyes change color with what mood he's in. Platinum is usually found in a park near his house sitting on the swing set. He was usually found alone unless the bullies were picking on him. He loves to climb trees, swim, train pokemon, play with pokemon, and if he ever had the chance to play with his friends.
History: Platinum grew up until he was 8 in Hearthome City. His father worked as a pokemon doctor. Platinum has 2 brothers, Max and Hank. Max is the eldest, Platinum is the second oldest, and Hank is Platinums youngest brother. Hank died from a disease when PLatinum was 6. Max went on his journey when Platinum was 7.

When Platinum was 6(after Hank died) his father caught a deadly disease. Platinum's mom had rushed his father to the emergency room and he was pronounced as a DOA, or dead on arrival. Platinum never healed from the gap left after those deaths. His father used to teach him about woodshop stuff, electrical things, flew remote control airplanes with him, bulit him a playground in their backyard(which he died in the middle of working on it so it was unfinished), and most importantly gave him a friend.

When his father passed Platinum and his mom moved to Twinleaf Town. Once they moved they had a call that said their old house was demolished in an eathquake. Platinum never had many friends and always wished he could have atleast one.

Preferred Started: Wild Card- Larvitar. If there are egg moves could I possibly request Iron Head or Ancientpower?(up to you which one if I can:))

Can't wait until the RP starts!!:):)

Last edited:

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
Years
Pikalover10: Lol, Platinum, that's one of my bases for this roleplay xD Accepted

Mira: I feel that egg moves might make things too easy, I'm not sure now. D=

alipeewee: Still not sure if we should could use gg moves :O

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Name: Verena Cinderheart

Birth Date: April 15th

Appearance: Verena has smooth, black hair rippling down her back in a cascade of ringlets. Two long, braided strands of hair fall on her shoulders. Her eyes are of a jade green; they flicker curiously onto whatever they see. Her skin is milky white, maybe a bit too pale. She has a slender figure, though her chest area is small. Her only drawback features are her ears: they are rather small, as well as pointed, like an elf's. She looks quite fragile. She mainly wears a cerulean blue shirt, with long, slightly frilled sleeves, accompanied by a deep violet skirt that ends above her knees, and white sandal-ish high-heels. She wears white socks though, as she does not like people seeing her feet.

Personality: Verena, coming from a rather wealthy family, is slightly arrogant. She oftenly boasts about her achievements, and she sometimes shows signs of selfishness. Deep down, however, she is actually quite scared and nervous about the people around her, so she 'acts tough' to hide that fact. She is considered a 'popular' girl, which relieves her, because, though she might not show it, she hates seeing people not liking her. She has a great affection for plants of all sorts, and has even been seen talking to her favorite ones a few times. She is comfortable around what she knows, and uneasy around what she doesn't. In the city she lives in, she walks around like she owns the place. But in an unknown town, she walks around like swords might suddenly fly out at her. The same goes with people. At her school, she can easily perform in public. When in the company of someone she didn't know, she becomes as quiet as a mouse. In these occasions, she rarely talks. She has quite a habit of spending money, because she knows that she has plenty of it. However, if ever she had a limited amount, she would spend it wisely, calculating each purchase carefully. She is the type of person that adapts to her surroundings.

History: The Cinderheart family owns a large company that makes and works with wood. Verena is the third child of Sandrilene and Alexander Cinderheart. Her two older sisters, Corina and Faith, nineteen and sixteen respectively, are employed in the company, directly under their parents. For this reason, neither of Verena's family members are home much. She mainly cooks for herself, and, her family owning the largest triplex in the city, maids and housekeepers are plenty. However, she likes to work in privacy, so she basically shuts herself in her room nearly all the time, explaining her lack of exercise and her fragile build.

Six years ago, the Cinderheart company was finally successfuly. Which means, until then, Verena's family was rather poor. Back then, she didn't mind much. She played with her sisters, who were much younger at the time, and was home-taught by her mother. When the Cinderheart company was created, Verena was enthusiastic at first. But, as things progressed, she came to realize that the new changement wasn't entirely great. Her sisters, now presented with money to spare, stopped playing with her and instead spent their time shopping. Her parents were too busy to take care of her, and she was left in the care of the boring house maids. One evening, at the dinner table, she declared one of the most memorable things she could remember: 'Fine.' That was what she announced, chin high, staring at her dumbfounded family. 'Fine. I've got it. From now on, I 'm going to decide. I do what I want.' From that day on, she grew independant, and developed her need of privacy.

Now, at the age of fourteen, she has decided to become a Pokemon Trainer. She didn't know why. She simply wanted, after looking at groups of other teenagers from her school leave education behind to embark on a journey, to be like them. Because, after all, that was how she is.

Preferred Starter: Feebas.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
(ooc: And he's back... with as much bad luck as ever. :P)

Character Name: Christopher Evans
Birth Date: 23 Feburary, 1993
Appearance: Chris has messy black hair, and sometimes he puts a cap over it. His skin is slightly tan, from being in the sun. He wears a slightly tan hoodie that is a couple sizes too big for him. His pants are long and black with some tears in them, but no matter what he wears, you will always see a chain hanging out. Chris also has a fake pair of glasses on. (Given to him by his dead brother.) He has worry lines and the skin around his eyes is black... his glasses have a crack in them, and his bag is dark blue, with the pokeball symbol on it.

Chris also has a scar on his hand, as he was hit on it during the fight against Koga, when Dragonair dodged an attack from Venomoth, it hit his hand... obviously.

Personality: Chris is a somewhat- lighthearted young man, who is weary of a lot of people, since some turn out to be enemies... but other then that, he is a somewhat brave individual who hates Team Rocket, and whoever was pulling strings of the events in Kanto... He likes his pokemon, but had to give them to Professor Oak, and had recieved an Eevee to begin his new journey.

Chris hates electricians, because of an embarrasing event that happened a bit ago, causing him to get hurt... badly. He hates Manaphy, for reasons unknown, and hates Tacos, for they give him heartburn. He likes his fake glasses, his brother's journal which helped him out a lot in his journey, and his pokemon.

History: Christopher was born in Pallet Town on February 23rd, 1993. But there were complications with his birth. It turns out that Chris was born with a fatal blood infection. So Chris had to stay at the hospital for nine days, until a blood transfusion was performed, after that, his parents were finally able to take him home.

When Christopher turned five, he gained a fierce rivalry with his nine year old brother Fredrick. But obviously Chris couldn't beat him because he was too young. When Chris turned seven, the brothers rivalry grew because Fred went out and became a successful trainer, having caught at least 100 pokemon in only 1 month, so Chris decided go on a pokemon journey when he was the right age.

Two years later, when Fredrick came home, he decided to take Chris to the Orange Islands with him, after hearing about that, Chris was ecstatic, he always wanted to see Fred in action. But two days before the brothers were to go to the Orange Islands, a squad of Team Rocket grunts attacked and killed Fredrick, and his final words were." You won't get away with this, when I fall another, and stronger person will rise and take you down."

After hearing of his brothers death, Christopher started getting mad at every little thing, it got so bad that he had to be pulled out of school for a few weeks. Eventually Chris's temper subsided when he found his brothers journal, explaining everything about his journey, even the events that happened with Team Rocket, and ever since that day, he wanted to take out Team Rocket to avenge his dead brother.

However... when he went on his journey... bad things started happening. In Route 2, he encountered a mad poacher named Claus, he spotted his rival Kyle in the Viridian Forest, fought and lost to Team Rocket in Mt. Moon, got humiliated by Misty, Fought Kyle, then Clause before going down to Vermillion, where he encountered the most efficient villain... Drake.

Drake would have killed Chris, if his Dugtrio wasn't always lost, the Dugtrio ended up foiling his plan, and having him put under arrest. Chris then went to Saffron City, where he and Kyle infiltrated Silph Co, to stop the Rockets, but are soon chased out, and decide to join forces. Drake then returned to capture a bunch of Squirtles, but was stopped when he slipped off of a cliff.

Chris then won his third gym badge, and fought a hard battle against a rich boy named Michael, who was supposedly one of the trainers predicted to win the league tournament, and he landed on One Island, where he and Kyle split up. Chris returned to the mainland and fought Clause once more, almost dieing against the poacher.

Soon enough, he wound up in Laavender Town, where he met Kyle again, and went into the Pokemon Tower, and found a woman named Corosa... she was a grunt for Team Rocket, but put up quite the fight before running away. It turned out that Fuji had already been saved, by someone else... and that he was paied by Kyle's poke flute.

Then Chris encountered bikers, beat Erika, and fought against a small organization, lead by a mysterious man with not so good intentions, and a master that was never seen. This man killed his partner, and fled from the battle after he realized he was loosing.

Chris then raced Kyle across half of Fuschia, but was interrupted by Koga, who then challenged Chris to a battle for the fifth gym badge. But after the battle, the league had already taken place... Chris was too late, so he decided to travel to Sinnoh, to possibly win this time, but feels bad that he's leaving Kanto to deal with Team Rocket. Professor Oak gave him an Eevee to start out his journey.

Preferred Started: Eevee

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
Years
Rubii Naruto: Great connection to Zimvee's Kanto RPG xD That made an awesome signup! Accepted!

OOC: The chapter shall be up now, even thought we're waiting for Candy Christina still to sign up, one post for Twinleaf Town, simple as that :D

evilSinnoh1.png

Chapter 1: Twinleaf Town
Number of Posts: 1

In this quiet town of Twinleaf Town, Professor Rowan had come for a visit with his assistants Lucas, and Ms. Mar. Professor Rowan set up a table placed with 10 Pokedexs to go with the Pokemon. Ms. Mar held the bag filled with 50 empty pokeballs; and Lucas held a suitcase filled with 10 Pokemon within it. As each of the trainers who received a letter from Professor Rowan to come to the bridge leading off to LakeVerity. The seven trainers came towards Professor Rowan and his assistants, and introduced eachother. Giving out the Pokedex to each trainer, Professor Rowan got to know all about each of them. Then they headed off to Lucas to receive their Pokemon, "Here you are, take care of your Pokemon." Lucas said as handed out the Pokemon. Finally they all headed off to Miss Mar, she didn't say anything and just handed out 5 pokeballs per trainer.

Description
A town surrounded with trees, with several houses in the quiet town. There is a bridge heading off to LakeVerity where Professor Rowan currently was.

Your Task: The point of your post today is just how you got to Professor Rowan and leaving to Lake Verity, a pretty straightforward post.

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
Years
[Okay, finally. xD Here it is. :)]

Character Name: Scarlet Swindon
Birth Date: March 31st, 1993

Appearance: Scarlet has stubborn curly, dark brown hair that she tries to keep at shoulder length, as she absolutely hates it to be longer or shorter than this. From her head to her stubby toes is a somewhat average height of 5'3," although she is shorter than pretty much all of her family members, if not most. Her daily attire consists of a short sleeved red blouse with a white dress imprinted with different colored flower designs. A necklace with a peace sign pendant is worn around her neck which she wears as some sort of symbol of petition for peace around the world. Scarlet has unusually dark gray eyes that she gets from her mother, although sometimes they are mistaken for blue in certain lighting. She has a very tan-ish skin tone as a result of her living near the beach during her younger years in Hoenn. Her feet are covered with yellow flats that somehow match her white dress perfectly.

Personality: Scarlet has a major emotional problem. It is believed by many, especially her family, that she has some form of bipolar disorder. One minute she may be cheerful and carefree, the next she is quite possibly whining or even crying about something very insignificant. When she is angered, which fortunately doesn't happen too often despite her problem, she will typically go completely off on the person who irritated her. Scarlet has been given medicine for her emotional distress but she resents taking them. She is a "fairly kind" person though overall, but sometimes she can be a little wacky in the head despite taking the appearance of being a regular old teenage girl. She has a tendency to be a rather picky eater too, although this probably wouldn't be all that surprising because of her other off-the-wall behavior.

History: Scarlet was born in Lilycove City and lived in the area for most of her life until her family moved to the Sinnoh region, although they did live in Slateport City for a few months as well. Her mother is a housewife and her father works as a television news reporter in Jubilife City, where they relocated to. The move didn't sit too well with Scarlet, as she preferred the Hoenn region and its beaches to the mountainous Sinnoh region, which practically doesn't have any beaches at all. She eventually grew to accept the area though, taking a particular interest in the many historical and mystical landmarks. After a few years of settling in the region, Scarlet decided to embark on a journey to learn more of Sinnoh's myths as well as the citizens' unusual yet interesting cultures.

Preferred Starter: Gastly

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
(ooc: Is it okay if much later on, Chris can get his Dragonair back? Oh, and is it okay if Chris doesn't get a pokedex? He has his brother's journal, which is more efficient... that and he would break it again... :P)

Chapter 1: The Return of the Unlucky Man: Meet Christopher Evans!

Chris walked through the ship, happy that he finally got some peace and quiet with his new Eevee, he felt bad leaving his other pokemon with Oak, but realised that they would be okay... it's too bad he could never evolve his Dragonair though. "Well, it seems as if my life is turning... maybe I wasn't meant to fight against Rocket... but the last few people I fought were weird... and that person who came the night before I left."

(Flashback)

Chris stared at the man... the same one that he fought at one island. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?" Asked Chris. The man smirked, as if he was taunting Chris.

"I am here to warn you... about the most vicious team on this world... you fought against them many times without even knowing it... They are Team Enel..." Said the man.

"Team Enel?" Asked Chris, confused, but the man just started walking away. "Wait! What is Team Enel!?" Asked Chris, but the man was gone... he vanished. "Hmm... I wonder who that guy was." Suddenly lights in a house flashed on, and a gunshot was heard.

"Git out of here! You Miltank thieves!" Yelled a farmer before firing the gun once more. Chris ran away before he could make another enemy... too bad he will in the trip to Sinnoh.

(End Flashback)

"Maybe I'll find out more about this 'Team Enel' here... I mean, this is a whole new region... maybe they heard of them." Said Chris, snd after saying that, his ship stopped, right off the shore of Twinleaf Town. "Thank you Mr. Rogers!"

"No problem... I owed you for saving my life... oh, and it's captain Rogers." Said the captain as Chris walked off of the ship. "I hope you win the championships this time around... I mean, you should have gotten there last time."

"Thanks Captain Rogers, I'll see you soon." Said Chris, but before the ship took off... a boy ran out of the ship... it was Kyle Fuji... his old rival. "Kyle? What are you doing here?!"

"I'm here for my journey! My Scyther and I are looking forward to defeating you." Said Kyle before running off... leving Chris alone to gather his thoughts.

"Wow, he's full of energy... I just hope he didn't hit a tree." Said Chris as he navigated through the thick grove of trees. Soon enough, he found himself in Twinleaf Town... it looked a lot like Pallet Town, but with less houses, and no laboratory. "It reminds me of home... and Pallet Town... I hope I do good this time around."

Suddenly a man walked up to Chris and said. "Hi, are you a tourist?" Chris twitched at that. "Well, if you are looking for a nice spot to gaze out... visit Lake Verity." The man then left after saying that."

"Wow, that was creepy... anyways... I'd better get to Lake Verity." Said Chris to himself before walking towards the lake.

(Lake Verity)

"Hello, are you Professor Rowan?" Asked Chris to the lone man who was standing there. Rowan was an older man, at least in his sixties... but looked pretty strong. He has a white beard, and white hair.

"Yes, I am professor Rowan... might you be Christopher Evans? One of the travelers from Kanto?" Asked Rowan. Chris smirked before telling his story to Rowan, while they waited for the other trainers.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
Years
OOC: hey, i decided to try titles. I'll see how this goes for now...

The name to end all names...

Poochyena...or Zubat...or Seviper...something like that would be good...

"Leo? Hey, Leo!"

As long as its remotely ineresting...not a caterpie or something...

"I'm talking to you, young man!"

Hmmmm...maybe i should turn around...Slowly, like it was taking a huge amount of effort, Leo stopped and slowly spun around.

"Yes, mum?" he asked in an aggreived tone.

"You forgot your backpack. I packed you a spare set of clothes, some snacks and drinks and I shoved your diary in too. Even though you've had it for five year, and its still only three pages long, on an A5 pad."

Leo grinned a little, then took the bag with a grateful smile and jogged off towards where Professor Rowan Awas waiting at the bridge to Lake Verity. He'd set up a table with a load of Pokedexes set up on it like he was at some kind of fair, dsplaying his merchandise. A few trainers were already picking up Pokedexes and chatting with the Professor, so Leo decided to swoop in and pick the one Pokedex that looked a slightly darker red than the rest. Just to be different. He had opened the tiny machine and was beginning to wonder if it held any useful information when suddenly, a man a little way down the track called him. His name badge said LUCAS, but Leo didn't really care about his name. He stopped in front of LUCAS's table where a large suitcase was holding several Pokeballs. Picking one at random, Leo scooped it up and held it up to eye level, seeing if he could somehow sense what was inside. Unsurprisingly, he couldn't. He gave LUCAS what he thought was a smile, then wandered a little further along the bridge to where a woman was handing out empty Pokeballs to the trainers passing through. Leo wandered through and took the balls, slipping them into his pockets. Wandering off a little from the others, he decided to meet his new partner. He held out his Pokeball and shouted,

"Let's go!" It burst open in a flash of light, and a samll, hovering rock with arms appeared in front of him. Leo pocketed the Pokeball and examind his new Pokemon closely.

"Hmmm...well, there doesn't seem to be any moss or plant life, which is good...but your stone edges look a little weathered, you need to eat more iron...your stone muscles look well developed, though. Overall, a healthy specimen." Unfortunately, Geodude did not like being called a 'specimen'. So, it decided to give Leo a demonstration of just how developed its stone muscles were...

"OUCH!" Leo rolled on the floor, holding his bruised cheek. "There was no need for that! You know what, Geodude, you need a nickname...something to do with punching hard...and being a stone...can you think of anything?" Geodude suddenly gasped (well, as much as a geodude can gasp)

"Geo, Geodude!" Or roughly translated, "No! Don't you dare call me that !" Leo's grin just grew wider.

"Sorry," he quipped, "I can't understand you! But for now, return, Rocky !"

"Geo..." or: "Oh dear..."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back