• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wario Waluigi vs. Mario Luigi

Which pair do you prefer?

• Total voters

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Well, even if I may sound weird, I like Wario better XD
He has better platforming games for my taste.

Orange W's are awesome

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Wario and Luigi. :'D

Wario's just funny and I've always found Luigi more endearing than Mario. (Though Mario is much cuter in paper form, I'll admit.)

I don't care if they don't match.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I've always looked at Wario and Waluigi as what Mario and Luigi would like (roughly) if you had a toddler try to describe the characters to you. XD

I don't like Waluigi because he's...nothing. Until he ends up in an actual game, I don't care about him. Wario World and Wario Land 4 are great takes on the platforming genre, but the Mario Bros. are still king.

We need a Super Wario Bros. game.

I actually dislike Martinet's voice work for Mario. It's great in short bursts, but whenever Mario or Luigi have to say more than one word (if even just a sentence), it just doesn't work.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
I'm shocked Waluigi is beating Wario (Even if it's only by one vote). Seriously, I've never seen Waluigi in any games, and only know him thanks to a wonderful invention known as 'the internet'.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
I love waluigi. My original name here is actually WaluigiRedclaw91 as some may know. My cousin and I have been a duo for years, WaluigiRC and WarioMC.

Back