• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mother 4

CloudKitteh

Gameboys are MAGICAL!
Years

Welcome to Mother IV: Oasis of the Sun

Hi, Im Eneko, and since Im a big mother fan, I dieceded to make my own mother fangame! If you are unfamiliar with the series go to this webpage : www.starmen.net.

Story: The year is 200x. You, Phoenix, have heard of the countless storys of the hero, Ness, and his friends Jeff, Paula, and Poo. You have decided you want to be part of the action. Numerous times you have failed to grasp a worthy adventure for you to quest. It's allways a job for the older ones. One day you venture through the woods and find a shimmering oasis. In it you see a glowing object. You pull it out and figure out the object is a
key. You then show the key to your twin brothers (triplets counting you.) Your brother Digit says he has a box that has strange emblems on it and a keyhole. You open up the box and to your surprise there is three special items for every triplet. Phoenix gets a jar of glowing light, Digit gets a plasma gun, and the youngest of the triplets, Tyler, gets an orange box. Phoenix, excited about the gifts, opens the jar. The rays of light are absorbed into his body and he soon learns PSI. Tyler opens the box... out pops a beautiful white cat. The cat teaches him that he has learned Natural PSI. The cat then explains why they have been esembled. " When the Fab Four defeated Giygas, you where all born." "How can that be?!" they all asked in unison. "The gang had to travel back in time in order to defeat Giygas." the she-cat said. " When he was defeated a being of light was cast upon the world." "Then the being of light was made into three little boys." "Corruption would soon lead on in the world and the boys would have to repair it" "My name is Amystraterusa or Amy in short." With that the exstatic, adventurous, trio (plus the cat) was headed to save the world.

Screenshots: None yet =(

Character Designs:

Team:
Eneko: Everything I can do =3
Nytkoi: Scripting and other hard stuff
-Link-: Idealist
Esmas - Spriter
Scripter*

*= Job Available

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! BANNER NEEDED! BANNER NEEDED!

Last edited:

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
Glad you finally posted! I wish you went on sonner :[
Anyways, great job on the story. I didn't know you had that good of grammer! Try to make it a little longer, though. :] Ill get started on eventing soon enough. :] Glad you posted it! By the way, just put the '.' in. o.o

Lol, all the hard stuff xD

Last edited:

-Link-

FUDGE YEAAAH
Years
I WANNA HELP LET ME HELP AND NOoNE GETS HURT ( Takes out kitty with ray gun froom pocket )

-Link-

FUDGE YEAAAH
Years
Duhhh.. ( puts away kitty. altho kitty whines as tho it wanted to kill sumone... ) hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... ememys o.o... maybe some other side stuff like events

( and bosses i likes making bosses =3 )

CloudKitteh

Gameboys are MAGICAL!
Years
-Link- You can be an Idealist if you like.
I was trying to sprite last night but it took forever.

*New Job Added* Spriter : Anyone who would like to sprite for my game, join now.
The requirements for this job is that you have to have Mother 3 sprites.
I don't care if you just color them differently, just get the job done

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
Hehe it's a mother fangame. x3 Although I suppose it's an alternate continuity from Mother3, considering...

But, before you get carried away: do you have an engine to run this game? If not, I mean, you can always hack Earthbound (because iirc the hacking tools for it are pretty extensive), but you're really going to have to figure this out quickly.

Also, choose a better name. :< Mother4 is just about the most overused name for a fangame ever. Call it "Mother[numeral/letter]: [Subtitle]" that has something to do with your plot.

...Speaking of your plot, it's decent (although the characters' names seem a little wacky to be from Mother), but "going on an adventure to save the world from corruption" seems a little uhh what if you ask me (it's kinda ironic that Phoenix wants to go on an adventure, much to the contrary of every other hero from the series thus far). Maybe take some elements from previous games and mix them together to create a new and terrifying enemy.

Still, though. A Mother fangame! Awesome! gofightwin

CloudKitteh

Gameboys are MAGICAL!
Years
Thanks ZephyrPlusle.

I don't have an engine yet... but I will probbaly
get RPG Maker XP soon.

I have hacked Mother 3 before but I don't think it would be a good idea
to make that my game.

Back