• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years

Official Emblem Discussion Thread

As you may or may not know, emblems are one of the latest features here at PC. There are many different emblems. Some are easy to obtain, some are nearly impossible. Some are serious, some are just for fun. For example, one might be awarded to someone based on their great posts whereas another will poke fun at the typos we catch them making. None of these emblems are given automatically--anyone who gets an emblem is hand-picked by the staff.

So what's the catch? We aren't telling you how to get them. :)

This thread is a way to speculate and discuss how to get some emblems. If you see an emblem and you think you know how to obtain it, let everyone know! If you've gotten an emblem and you're not entirely sure why, come see what everyone thinks in this thread. The staff won't confirm anything, but maybe you'll get a hint here and there. Just use this thread to talk about anything related to emblems.

User Requestable Emblems

All emblems are manually given out by staff members. Some of the emblems have very specific requirements such as usergroup, postcount, etc. Any of these emblems will be listed here and you can PM or contact any staff member to ask for it only if you know you qualify for it. (If we cannot find concrete evidence that you meet the requirements, it may not be granted.)

PC Veteran
pcveteran.png

Requirements: Be a member of PC for at least three years.

Community Supporter
communitysupporter1.png

Requirements: Donate money to PC.

Committed
love.png

Requirements: Stay paired to the same member for over a year.

Check back to see if there are any other ones you can request! Otherwise, good luck obtaining your emblems!

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Hmm i see ausadriel has the pc is my life emblem. Can i have a hint how to get it? I mean do i have to be on a certain amount of time? If so i should really get it as im on pc at least 3-4 hours a day 5 at most.

Glitter Stain

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 3, 2011
Ah, I hope I will be able to use my old account join date for the PC Vet emblem instead of my current one. /o\

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
This is bloody awesome! :D
Thank you staff person who suggested this :B

I can has vet emblem now?

Mitchman

Banned
Years
So can any s-mod above give me hints how to get the pc is my life emblem? Also now i know where i remember this from.....
My old neopet account! My god collecting all those avatars was a pain but in the end having over 150+ of those beauties was worth it.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
Years
Forgot one... Gender Bender. I think that's when you keep changing your gender and/or keep acting like the opposite.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Hmm i see ausadriel has the pc is my life emblem.

I'm guessing that keeping an eye on the staff profiles would be a good way to learn about other emblems, too, then, since they know how to get all of them and are thus more likely to collect them all...

Forgot one... Gender Bender. I think that's when you keep changing your gender and/or keep acting like the opposite.

I think it just means that you can keep other people guessing about what gender you are, like its description said.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
So can any s-mod above give me hints how to get the pc is my life emblem? Also now i know where i remember this from.....
My old neopet account! My god collecting all those avatars was a pain but in the end having over 150+ of those beauties was worth it.
We're not telling. ;)

But yes, this is like the Neopets avatars.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Is the 5000 post thing an actual emblem? Because so far I've seen no one with a emblem related to post count.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Collect them all. xD

Emblems the online pokémon card equivalent. xD

Requesting for the first two makes me feel like a *****. xD

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
This a wicked cool idea I must say.