Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

TrollandToad.com
View Poll Results: What Should Gary's Eevee Evolve into?
Vaporeon 8 8.42%
Jolteon 14 14.74%
Flareon 11 11.58%
Espeon 11 11.58%
Umbreon 54 56.84%
Leafeon 13 13.68%
Glaceon 21 22.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old December 17th, 2008 (11:40 AM).

Nature: Adamant
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PokemonOI View Post
    TBH There probably wont be one. If you read the thread even just a bit you'll notice that its been said multiple times that there might only be one release and thats the final.
    just a question ? why did you put it on pokecommunity, if were gonna have to wait probably till like next september to play it? you should release something?
    What up guys its Johnny B, JB for short if you want, well just hanging around pokecommunity, i love some of the games that people make on here, but w.e lol GL to everyones games, especially infinite rainbow :D!~~

Relevant Advertising!

Old December 17th, 2008 (11:45 AM). Edited December 17th, 2008 by GFA.
    Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    • Silver Tier

Johnny, be nice, look at other games, like Lost World, it'll be a very long time till it gets released. Give OIpom some slack
    Old December 17th, 2008 (11:47 AM).
    Back To WORK!

Nature: Brave
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Johnny8876 View Post
      just a question ? why did you put it on pokecommunity, if were gonna have to wait probably till like next september to play it? you should release something?
      Dude I'm not the only person thats releasing demos. there have been games here far longer than mine that hasnt released demos. I here you but you cant force me to release anything.

If this continues guys i'll have to get this thread closed.
      Old December 17th, 2008 (1:36 PM).
      @atomicreactor
      • Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
      Yeah seriously, your kinda spamming the thread johny.
      Quit asking for a demo. if he wants to release one, he will.
      I think CUTEPICHUS idea is good.
      Quit this till you complete a smaller game and get more experience. then you can make this game a lot better.
      Old December 17th, 2008 (1:38 PM).
      Back To WORK!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Atomic_Reactor View Post
        Yeah seriously, your kinda spamming the thread johny.
        Quit asking for a demo. if he wants to release one, he will.
        I think CUTEPICHUS idea is good.
        Quit this till you complete a smaller game and get more experience. then you can make this game a lot better.
        Well I've been considering it alot. You did mention starting a smaller project long ago to me. By the end of the week I will have a answer. It does sound like a good Idea.
        Old December 17th, 2008 (1:41 PM).
        @atomicreactor
        • Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
        yes, its basically a win win situation.
        You finiosh malachite.
        Then improve and finish IR.

Hmm... no bad things happening in that scenario...
        Old December 17th, 2008 (1:44 PM).
        I got you whistling Blue Box!
        • Silver Tier

Nature: Mild
        Yea I agree with that Idea also.
        Old December 17th, 2008 (1:45 PM).
        Back To WORK!

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Atomic_Reactor View Post
          yes, its basically a win win situation.
          You finiosh malachite.
          Then improve and finish IR.

Hmm... no bad things happening in that scenario...
          That is right. Of course I'll have to fight off the "weird" IR supporters(just a handfull) about working on Malachite. But yes that is a good scenario.
          Old December 17th, 2008 (2:42 PM).

I too agree with cutepikachu. I love IR alot too but if this will help make it better than work on malachite. Which I must say malachite is turning into a verry beautiful game!
            Old December 17th, 2008 (3:12 PM).

WOW pokemon oi your dissapointing, if your holding off Pokemon IR you should have never f'in posted it on here! really your just gonna make people angry if you hold it off, if you do just release a little demo like really? and its funny how everyone is saying what pichu is saying when way before everyone was wanting a demo too, btw. dude really id rather see you stay with ir and malachite toghether and if you do just do malachite and hold off ir goodluck. w.e thanks alot, you just made one of your fans sad peace.. we all no what your gonna pick to do, and theres a nice present its like a kick in the face psh thanks alot
              What up guys its Johnny B, JB for short if you want, well just hanging around pokecommunity, i love some of the games that people make on here, but w.e lol GL to everyones games, especially infinite rainbow :D!~~

Old December 17th, 2008 (4:14 PM).
              Bye.

my god,
                Have you ever considered that its not ready? To release a full demo he has to, fix all the bugs, fix what he has been working on currently and make sure it's good enough to not trash his reputation?
                Bye to all my friends, I'll still be talking to you on msn.
                Old December 17th, 2008 (4:39 PM).

dude he said hes done with kanto and orange islands i just want to try a little demo.

Old December 17th, 2008 (5:36 PM).
                  ☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
                  • Crystal Tier

Nature: Naughty
                  Ow do you have enough space to have all of these features implemented? It amazing.

Δloyisious Divo |Haza D'Ξvil
                  The poison that is always fatal... yet the stinger won't stop stinging
                  Twitter
                  Facebook
                  Old December 17th, 2008 (5:44 PM).
                  Back To WORK!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by .Phones View Post
                    my god,
                    Have you ever considered that its not ready? To release a full demo he has to, fix all the bugs, fix what he has been working on currently and make sure it's good enough to not trash his reputation?
                    Lol I dont really have a reputation do I lol anyway thanx for the back up man.
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by - H A Z A - D I V O - View Post
                    Ow do you have enough space to have all of these features implemented? It amazing.
                    Well everything is mapped except for Hoenn and shinnoh so take that for what its worth.
                    Quote:
                    dude he said hes done with kanto and orange islands i just want to try a little demo.
                    lol I'm only finished with kanto. You must be mistaken with the mapping progress. Also your not gonna wanna here this but hey man i gotta do what I gotta do. So as of right now i ask for this thread to be closed! But dont worry guys The rainbow will return! But if any of the IR supporters are interested Please join me in INSULA!

BYE!
                    Old December 17th, 2008 (6:03 PM).
                    Born as Hall of Famer

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by marfil92 View Post
                      There are any Demo of this project?
                      Well it's for my fan game, not this one. Don't assume I'm a staff member of Pokemon IR just because I'm a supporter. I may provide helps and resources if necessary, but I don't think Pokemon OI needs that anymore since he's apparently making a more superior game than my project right now.

Besides, there's one thing I'd really like to ask Pokemon OI. I mean, how did you manage to get this many helpers with your project? I was a little bit confused since Inmoosewetrust is still the only one who seems to consistently work with my game project(thanks very much for your support, Moose).

Anyway, I wish you could keep this project up and probably release a demo to please the fans who have been constantly checking your game and showing their support. This thread has reached 1000+ replies and it's such an awesome work! It's quite important to maintain your fanbase, considering most of the game project would never ever be as popular as yours. Good luck with you dude and enjoy the christmas!

My sites:
                      Pokemon Mysidia: http://www.pokemonmysidia.com
                      Poketube: http://www.pokemonmysidia.org
                      Pokemon HOF Official site: http://pkmnhalloffame.pokemonmysidia.com
                      Mysidian's board: www.pokemonmysidia.com/forum

Quote:
                      Women are beautiful for the simple fact they are women.

Old December 17th, 2008 (6:15 PM). Edited December 17th, 2008 by Johnny8876.

woow OI your a dissapointment at many levels bye and fun with your F***** ga* as* fakemon game, really why dont you get organized u start one game and then make anotehr when your still making IR, then on top of that your making a digimon game, get your work toghether and finish at least 1 good game, oo thats right your doing malachite never mind.....wow w.e well i guess im not coming back cuz i kno ur not gonna revive this thread no one ever can finish an all region game, because they puss* out. dont start a game if you cant finish it! and im sure u were lying when malachite first came out, you said you were only getting ideas, but then a week later u already had a whole bunch of stuff up for it, and slower and slower IR died out...wow w.e im amazed at what your doing..good luck with malachite, and if your gonna wait why cant you release a demo of IR liek really thats just pushing peoples buttons? and im sure it loooks like just me ranting but im sure other people are gonna be pissed off. pichugirl is lucky she got a demo of the game no one else did, maybe you should release a demo, it will make everyone happy, not just malachite fans? w.e peace goodluck with stupid fakemon game/

ps you should just fix your sig and put "please dont worry ash is dead and malachite is here!"

Old December 17th, 2008 (6:39 PM).
                        a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Quote:
                          woow OI your a dissapointment at many levels bye and fun with your F***** ga* as* fakemon game, really why dont you get organized u start one game and then make anotehr when your still making IR, then on top of that your making a digimon game, get your work toghether and finish at least 1 good game, oo thats right your doing malachite never mind.....wow w.e well i guess im not coming back cuz i kno ur not gonna revive this thread no one ever can finish an all region game, because they puss* out. dont start a game if you cant finish it! and im sure u were lying when malachite first came out, you said you were only getting ideas, but then a week later u already had a whole bunch of stuff up for it, and slower and slower IR died out...wow w.e im amazed at what your doing..good luck with malachite, and if your gonna wait why cant you release a demo of IR liek really thats just pushing peoples buttons? and im sure it loooks like just me ranting but im sure other people are gonna be pissed off. pichugirl is lucky she got a demo of the game no one else did, maybe you should release a demo, it will make everyone happy, not just malachite fans? w.e peace goodluck with stupid fakemon game/

ps you should just fix your sig and put "please dont worry ash is dead and malachite is here!"
                          Please don't try to be rude.
                          You look childish.
                          You're just a fan, you think who you are?
                          Just wait.
                          If you don't like OI's game, then leave?

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                          Old December 17th, 2008 (6:42 PM).

umm you have it wrong? i like IR? i dont like the other game.

Old December 17th, 2008 (6:46 PM).
                            I got you whistling Blue Box!
                            • Silver Tier

Nature: Mild
                            Quote:
                            umm you have it wrong? i like IR? i dont like the other game.
                            Okay here's the thing...Your NOT going to be pleased with everything everyone does...If your a TRUE fan of OI then you should appreciate his diligent work on BOTH games rather than one, and be glad he's working on something other than IR...you could be pleased with the end results when Malachite is finished Johnny. Just because He's using fakemon doesn't make the game any less enjoyable...as a matter of fact it adds a whole new experience to the game. Nintendo's pokemon are good, but not great...I'm quite happy to see a change of pokemon in a game rather than constantly seeing Nintendo's pokemon in everything. Just be patient Please Johnny.
                            Old December 17th, 2008 (6:48 PM).

dude im just saying i wish he would atleast release a little demo of ir. even up to viridain city for all i care i just wanna try it out. he should make both malachite fans and ir fans happy not just one side.

Closed Thread

Quick Reply