• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Puyo Pop Fever 15th Anniversary

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
Years

moments.

quixotic
Years
Wow that is intense game play.
It looks pretty darn fun if you ask me!
Happy 15th anniversary!

moments.

quixotic
Years
Wow, well I only watched the first video because of slow internet, but even that one looks amazing.
If only I could understand what was going on (I don't speak Japanese).

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
Years
reading isnt really involved much, it just shows thier names and difficulty settings, of course the top is the easiest.

moments.

quixotic
Years
Well that is reassuring.
I just would like to know what they are constantly yelling out when they clear a colour...
"YEAH, GO, AWESOME JOB, KEEP IT UP, WICKED!"
Probably along those lines. :P

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
Years
usually they shout out spells, or a few phrases, Accord for example shouts out Musical phrases in a different language. like Allegro. (from english)

moments.

quixotic
Years
Oh, interesting.
Is there like any game modes with One Player not against anyone?
Like a beat the clock or survival mode or something?

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
Years
oh yeah there are lotsa one player modes, one is just a free practice, the other is a fever where you go into fever mode and try and survive as long as you can, the other is mission which involves you to complete certain tasks. and there are a few more too.

Back