• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON DARK REQUIEM!!!!!

How do you think our game is doing?

• WOOOOOT! It roks!

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Meh...it's okay

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • ....why is this even here?

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • ACCCKKK!! My eyes bleed from seeing such a poor thread!!!

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • other (plz elaborate)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
I'm really sorry for the double post, but I wanted to throw out a question for our fans (if we have any lol). Since i don't know how to change the poll, I'll just ask as a post.

Do you think that the fake towns in the new reigion should be as big as the towns in the real world (you can see I'm supersizing the towns to make them really realistic)?

If ya don't get it, i'll try to explain better...
but if ya do, tell me wat you think!

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Making extremely, and possibly excessively, large cities and towns doesn't exactly seem like a good idea. It'll get over your head too quickly. And trust me, you'll most likely just end up just feeling like making maps for this game is a drag...
I'm looking forward to the new sprites you're going to make. I liked the pictures, but it would truly be a sign of how much progress you're making on the game. (Still looking for the map with sprites of La Crescenta...)
For your current maps, add some interest to it. The textures are good and plenty contrasting but some places need changing up. Mostly this is a problem for the warehouse (just make a large building instead), and the mansion in the middle of La Crescenta (repetitive!).

P.S. Instead of double posting, you can just merge the two posts by edit.

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
Making extremely, and possibly excessively, large cities and towns doesn't exactly seem like a good idea. It'll get over your head too quickly. And trust me, you'll most likely just end up just feeling like making maps for this game is a drag...
I'm looking forward to the new sprites you're going to make. I liked the pictures, but it would truly be a sign of how much progress you're making on the game. (Still looking for the map with sprites of La Crescenta...)
For your current maps, add some interest to it. The textures are good and plenty contrasting but some places need changing up. Mostly this is a problem for the warehouse (just make a large building instead), and the mansion in the middle of La Crescenta (repetitive!).

P.S. Instead of double posting, you can just merge the two posts by edit.
cuz im starting to make Los Angles right now (yes, we've decided you start out in California), and i was just wondering if i should make in big, like the real city, or not ^^

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
well it would be interesting... i like the idea but it could just end up being annoying for the players and the makers.

just do what you think is best.
Yea, but i want it to be realistic >.<

wat a werid problem!!!!!

anyway, i want others to comment! i dont wanna make a failure of a game >.<

KINDA-UPDATE THING!!!
JJMcay is our tileset maker!!!!
woooottt!!
*deafening applause*

Stay tuned for more guys!!

*sorry for all the exclamations!!!!!*
lol!!!!

~POKEM4NlAC

Exiled~Shadow

Once, JJMcay Now Exiled~Shadow
Years
Yes I will officially be making tiles exclusively for my and POKEM4NlAC's games so expect to see alot of new, sinnoh style tiles. I will also be continuing my position as mapper although i havent done any yet.

~Merry Christmas To All Other Auzzie's Out There! The Christmas Eevee Has Come And Gone But Dellibird Has Left Us Some Presents!!!

Dunno why im typing this but i reckon in christmas in the land of pokemon Dellibird comes in a sleigh pulled by eevee and one of each of her evolutionary forms!

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
Yes I will officially be making tiles exclusively for my and POKEM4NlAC's games so expect to see alot of new, sinnoh style tiles. I will also be continuing my position as mapper although i havent done any yet.

~Merry Christmas To All Other Auzzie's Out There! The Christmas Eevee Has Come And Gone But Dellibird Has Left Us Some Presents!!!

Dunno why im typing this but i reckon in christmas in the land of pokemon Dellibird comes in a sleigh pulled by eevee and one of each of her evolutionary forms!
lol that's so cute!! >.<
anyway, yeah, expect the best of the best, now that we have JJ rolling with us as tileset make too!!

~POKEM4NlAC

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
*bumps*
Poem, you really need to work on those maps...
Not only for your own game, though. (although I would like to have some more work on this game).

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
*bumps*
Poem, you really need to work on those maps...
Not only for your own game, though. (although I would like to have some more work on this game).
whos poem?
but, yea, sorry guys for the recent un-update-ness...
I was busy remaking the tiles, and now that i have a bigger inventory, expect better quality maps (hopefully >.<)
that's all for now!
thanks

~POKEM4NlAC

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
Wow, you really planned this out. Good luck to you.
Wow, thanks!
I really appreciate your encouragement!

Oh yea, I've decided that this thread hasn't got too many ideas, so we've made everyone on the thread idealists! You don't have to contribute, but i hope we'll let this game be appreciated by everyone that way ^^
Thanks!

~POKEM4NlAC

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
I meant POKEM earlier, but messed up.
Anyways, I think we may need some more ideas, but don't you think you should implement the ones you already have? And make those maps?

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
I meant POKEM earlier, but messed up.
Anyways, I think we may need some more ideas, but don't you think you should implement the ones you already have? And make those maps?

yea, im working on them...plz be patient, it's kinda hard though >.<

oh, yea, i got a spriter, and he's working on the starters!!!!
stay tuned!

~POKEM4NlAC

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Yeah, I kind of noticed this thread was falling back in the pages recently. Hopefully there's a big update coming... I'll be there when you need me to write for you.

P.S. I really liked the pictures you drew of the pokemon. Here's hoping that the actual sprites are just as good!

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
Yeah, I kind of noticed this thread was falling back in the pages recently. Hopefully there's a big update coming... I'll be there when you need me to write for you.

P.S. I really liked the pictures you drew of the pokemon. Here's hoping that the actual sprites are just as good!

thanks, i really appreciate it ^^

im sorry, but i really need to work on my game, so updates might take a while!
sorry!!!

~POKEM4NlAC

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Your game will go far...thats all I have to say, and your mapping is very good...I'll be keepin an eye out for this project. ;)

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
Your game will go far...thats all I have to say, and your mapping is very good...I'll be keepin an eye out for this project. ;)

thanks! ^^
i luv your game!!!
btw, do you have suggestions for what we could do better?

oh yeah guys... i might have really good news!! i asked another game maker if he wanted to merge and im awaiting his answer!!
isnt it great???

stay tuned!! ^^

~POKEM4NlAC

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
What game is it? You realize, if you merge with a game you think is good, but is actually a clunker, you threaten not only your own idea, but the other one as well (also you'd have to work with people you potentially don't like...
You do realize that merging ideas is never a good thing, right? It's like having your company get bought out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back