• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

gpsp (psp GBA emulator) saves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2009
i want to put a pokemon emerald save file on my gpsp, but every time i try the save isnt seen by the game. I hav noticed there are differant file types (SAV. , sps. ect.) but i hav tried most of them. Is there a special way to put them on or somthing, please help.

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2009
You have to deleate all the SAV files for(keep the save you want to load) the rom and then open vba and your pokemon emerald rom. Then you click file>import GamsharkSnapshot and open your save file. It should give you a message. Press OK and it should work. Hope this helps.

Sweet Speed

Smile...
Years
You have to deleate all the SAV files for(keep the save you want to load) the rom and then open vba and your pokemon emerald rom. Then you click file>import GamsharkSnapshot and open your save file. It should give you a message. Press OK and it should work. Hope this helps.

He's not talking about the VBA, he's talking about the gbpsp.

I'm sorry I don't have a Psp so I can't help you D8.

shaggydude

The young Cricket
Years
Ya you should be able to put the save folder. I have a psp with custom firmware 5.00 m33-4 so if you need any help let me know.

BrokenRoses

Rom Hacker & PSP Hacker GOD!!!
Years
i know everything about psp
fixing to custom
please message me for any further help needed

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2011
here's the answer to the problem

1. Backup all data.

2. Open the game, load the game (savestate or save ram).

3. Inside the emulator (after you've loaded), go to Options->Emulator->Save Type->Flash and 128k.

4. Make a save using the IN-GAME save option (savestate will NOT work)

5. Take the .sa1 file (in the ROM folder), and rename it to .sav.

6. Place the new .sav (make sure you renamed it, and saved using IN-GAME) and copy it to the SAV folder in your gPSP folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back