• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orange Archipelago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
There is still one more Wild Card left if anyone wants it.

Orange Archipelago

Co-Owner: Pikalover10

Plot: There has been disasters all over the world lately. The Pokemon have been acting very weird. As in not normal. You as a beginning trainer starting out your journey in the Orange Islands must find out what is wrong with the world, why things have gone out of wrack. The weather has been changing a lot lately from, cold to warm to hot. The center of all of this is centered around Shamouti Island and the three islands of legend, Fire Island, Ice Island and Lightning Island. Five young beginning trainers are choosen to go on a journey, level up there Pokemon, collect the Four badges from the Orange Crew and conplete in the Orange League.

You are a beginning trainer who lives on Valencia Island. You just turned 10-12. You get your first Pokemon from Professor Ivy. You have three choices, which will you go with a Staryu, a Eevee or a Pikachu, which ever one you pick the choice is up to you. The other trainers are there when you get there. Professor Ivy tells you about all the problems centering around in the Orange Islands. Something has gone wrong with Shamouti Island and the islands of legends. A great danger that if something is not done it could awaken the great beast of the sea and flood the whole planet,"It is up to your select few to stop this madess before it is too late for anything to be done about it. I will give you one of three Pokemon here. You will then go to each Island challening the Orange Crew. Once you have all four badges you will challenge the champion Drake, for the title of Orange League Master, and earn your place in the Hall of Flame. Afterwards after you've had enough training you will go to Shamouti Island and from there visist each island: Fire, Ice and Lightning and collect the three orbs and bring them to the main Island then we will decide what shell be done next."

The trainers listened very closely. They all made there choices. Ivy then gave all of them a Pokedex and five PokeBalls. You then begin your Journey. You notice during your travels that the Pokemon you catch here in the Orange Islands look different then the ones found in Kanto. Where will your journey lead you. It's all up to you trainer. You decide.

Rules:

1. No Spamming

2.Follow Forum's Rules

3.Good Spelling and Grammer

4.When catching a Pokemon end your Post with the PokeBall shaking, and depending on how good the post is I will decide if you catch it or not.

5.No bunnying without permission, but close to the end everyone will come together but only when I say so.

6.No catching legendary Pokemon but there will be battles with them close to the end of the RPG, but only when I say so.

7.Please stay active, if you go for more then 2 weeks without posting without a good reason you will be kicked out.

8.Yes you can find shinys in this but they will be very hard to catch.

9.You may have eggs but only I will decide when and if they hatch and what Pokemon they will be.

Name: (Your Character's name first and last)
Age: (Your character's age, 10 to 12, but no older then 12 please)
Appearance: (Talk about what your character looks like. It must be at least 1 paragraph. That's 5 sentences long)
Personality: (How does your character act, what they like dislike etc...)
History: (What was your character's past like? Did they always live in Valencia Island. Must be at least 1 paragraph like with the Appearance thing)
Starter Choice: (Which Pokemon would you like to start out with)
Your Starter's Gender: (Is your starter male or female)
Person Type: (What type of trainer or you? Are you a Coordinator/Trainer/ Breeder/ Stylest etc...)

RP Sample(Must be at least 8 paragraphs):

Starters:

Spr_4p_025_m.png

Pikachu: Taken by Goodbye, Farewell, & Amen
Level: 5
Ability: Static
Attacks: Thundershock, Growl, Charge
Nature: Random
Gender: (Please specify in SU under starter Pokemon choice)

Spr_4p_133.png

Eevee: Taken by FlareonFan
Ability: Adapability
Attacks: Tackle, Sand Attack, Charm
Gender: (Please Specify in SU under starter Pokemon choice.)

Spr_4d_120.png

Staryu: Taken by Pikalover10
Ability: Natural Cure
Attacks: Tackle, Harden, Water Gun
Gender: (Please Specify in SU under starter Pokemon choice.)

Wild Card 1: Taken by Rii
Wild Card 2:

I will only allow your Pokemon to know up to 10 attacks at most. That is it. After that it will have to forget some. Also I will not be in this RP. I am the GM(Grand Master) I will be playing NPCs like Professor Ivy and other characters and sometimes wild Pokemon. The Roleplay will start once we get the basic three in. I will accept up to 2 wild cards but the sign up must be very good to get a wild card. And it must be a Pokemon in its first stage. No, starting out with Pokemon from Johto, Hoenn or Sinnoh please. Also no starting out with Shiny Pokemon.

Edit: I changed the rule a little bit about no starting out with Pokemon from Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. You may only start out with a Pokemon from a later on Region if it evolves into a Kanto Pokemon.

Last edited:

Rii

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2009
Name: Reina Moore

Appearance: Reina has long blond hair swept back into a high ponytail. She has a pair of small fraimed glasses that are constantly falling down her nose. She has emerald green eyes. She wears a sleevless blue hooded jacket, with a long sleeved white shirt underneath. She wears a knee lenght blue jean skirt, and a pair of black tennis shoes.

Personality: She is deathly afraid of Thunderstorms, to the point she will curl up into a ball and shake. She loves icecream though and gets excited when she is able to buy a cone. She is quick to anger but calms down easily with a bit of flattery. She also makes friends fairly easily due to her cheerful nature. But she can also be a bit niave when it comes to traveling, figuring everything will work out.

History: Reina was born in the Hohen reagon and lived there until she was eight. She was very disapointed when she was told she'd be moving to Valencia Island in the Orange Islands. She had her heart set on choosing a Mudkip when she turned 10. Her parents were always busy with their pokemon daycare business, watching the pokemon of people who were busy at work and such. She was mostly left home alone with only the wild pokemon outside as company. And now that she is older her parents have finally dedided to let her travel around.

Starter Choice: Eevee or a wild card of Charmander

Your Starter's Gender: Male Charmander, female Eevee

Person Type: Cooridnator

rp sample: From a New Professor in Town

A golden opperunity

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rini was in a huff due in part to her earlier actions. Pidgey still led the way, but even he knew not to say much when his trainer was like this. She was still mumbling as she looked through her pokedex.

"I can't believe I forget Metapod evolved into Butterfree. I wanted a Butterfree, and I messed up."

"Butterfree is the evolved form of Metapod." her pokedex chirped in a happy voice, as if to conferm her own mistake.

"Yea, tell me something I don't know." Rini huffed, still pouting. "And here I thought I could be a breeder."

"The evolution line of Butterfree is as followes: Caterpie, the caterpiller pokemon, follewed by Metapod, the cacoon, then finally Butterfree, the butterfly."

"Well that's good to know." Rini took a closer look at Caterpie. "That's it. Pidgey before we leave we're gonna catch us a Caterpie!"

Pidgey chirped as if to say, "Finally."

Rini after searching, for a bit had still not found a Caterpie. Actually since the Metapod incident she hadn't seen anything.

She pulled Oddish's pokeball from her pocket. "I know your tired, but I really need your help." Rini released Oddish, who stood half-asleep before her.

"Oddish?" she yawned.

"Could you use Sweet Scent to attract a Caterpie?"

She nodded, and began loosing the Sweet Scent. The fragance drifted throughout the air, and in patituclar into a tree above the girl's head.

Something small landed in her hair, and held on tight.

"Ahhh! Get it off! What is this?!" Rini yelled running back and forth as the whatever clung to her head. "Pidgey, don't just laugh. Help me!"

Pidgey chirped and flew straight at his trainer knocking both her and the pokemon to the ground.

"Ow, my back." Rini rolled over to find herself looking into two large curious eyes, and a pair of antenia. "Caterpie?"

Something was wrong though. "Aren't you supposed to be green?" she asked, wondering if it was sick.

Caterpie smacked her with her tail and laughed evilly, well it sounded evil.

"That is so rude. Wher did you learn manners like that?" Rini stood and dusted herself off.

Caterpie showe her butt at the annoyed girl, and laughed.

"That's it! Pidgey get ready! Oddish return!"

Oddish was pulled back into her pokeball, already asleep again. Pidgey landed in front of her.

Caterpie shimmered and glared.

Rini and the ( unknown to her ) shiny Caterpie tried to stare the other down.

"I'm gonna capture you Caterpie. But you know that right?" Rini pointed,as if to emphasise this.

Caterpie shot some string in her face, causing the girl to sputter.

"Don't you dare laugh." Rini ripped the silk off and turned to glare at Pidgey. "Go tackle it!"

Caterpie dodged the attack, and Pidgey found himsef slamming headfirst into a tree, and getting his beak stuck in the bark. He pulled slightly, then braced his feet against the tree and pulled harder.

Caterpie wiggled her way up the tree, and onto a branch directly over Pidgey. She then loosened an apple from the upper branches, took a bite, and dropped it onto the bird's head.

Pidgey managed to twist around to glare up at Caterpie, who was acting like she was at the best party in the world.

"Don't just stand there Pidgey! Do...... something." Rini stomped her foot, in a childish-like manner.

Pidgey rolled his eyes at his trainer, and chirped in an annoyed way. It was like he was telling her if she didn't like it do something herself. Still he managed to pull a clawed foot behind him and swing it around, kicking some sand directly onto the branch Caterpie was.

The sand attack smacked Caterpie in the eyes and mouth, leaving the bug both sputtering to try and be rid of the sand in her mouth, and wiping her stinging eyes.

"Break free Pidgey!" Rini yelled. "Come on, pull!"

Pidgey finally managed to free himself, and flapped hard to get into the air once more. Finally he soared above the branch Caterpie was on.

"Tackle it now!" Rini yelled. "Hurry, before she can get away!"

Pidgey charged forward, knocking Caterpie from her place, and into a nearby bush.

Pidgey landed, and waited in front of the berry bush for Caterpie to emerge.

"Wait for it....." Rini cautioned.

Caterpie zipped from the bush, a tackle aimed at Pidgey's chest.

"Dodge it!" Rini yelled, almost not catching the movement in time.

Luckly Pidgey was more adpt at seeing the fast movements of prey, and dodged out of the way of first one tackle, then another that was aimed for his back.

By now Caterpie was getting a little winded, and it was showing in her hard breathing.

"Almost...." Rini whispered. "Tackle it Pidgey! Then carry it into the air!"

Pidgey dodged another tackle, this one slower then the others. He then flapped his wings and charged forward, as Caterpie did the same.

The met with a loud crash in the middle, and Caterpie was pushed back. Just enough for Pidgey to get his claws around her middle and lift her into the air.

Caterpie was visibly winded now, and was unable to struggle much, though she did try repeatdily to gnaw on Pidgey's legs to get him to release her.

"Take her up high and drop her!" Rini grinned, as Caterpie's eyes widened in shock.

Pidgey soared above the treeline and dropped Caterpie, who curled into a ball, and braced herself for the landing that wouldn't happen.

Rini wouldn't let it. "Go, pokeball!" she threw an empty ball at the still falling bug, and caught her mid-air.

Caterpie was sucked into the pokeball, and both fell to the ground.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Name: Grey Christopher Rose
Appearance: Grey is fairly tall for his age, being somewhere around 5'5". He is 'shrimpy' you might say. He doesn't work out, and doesn't have much meat on his bones. He wears a formal watch, nothing fancy though. He usually wears contacts, but if you catch him on a bad day he will be wearing wire-rimmed glasses. He has a few freckles here and there across his face. He has a skinny nose, and has the first signs of acne appearing on his forehead. He has a normal sized chin, and thin lips. He is usually wearing gloves on his hands to cover up his bony fingers. His arms are skinny and most would be able to wrap their hand around his wrists. His legs are the same as his arms: skinny and bony. He has fairly big feet for his small size. A good word to describe his figure is 'lanky'. Grey wouldn't be caught dead in shorts. He always wears jeans, and is okay with short sleeved shirts. Underneath his shirt he always wears a white undershirt. Over his shirt he usually wears a gray hoodie (ironic, aye?). He has bleach-white sneakers; they look as if they have never been worn. Though you can't see his socks, he usually wears the socks that are hidden beneath the shoe. If Grey gets invited to a school party he would probably wear his normal: jeans, short sleeved shirt and undershirt and a gray hoodie. But if the party happens to be a 'Sunday Best' party then he would wear a black or navy blue sports jacket (or suit) accommodated by a usually blue or white button-down shirt with a tie (non-clip on). He would wear khaki or black pants, held up by a usually brown belt. His choice of shoes would be brown 'penny loafers'. On a chilly winter's day, Grey would be seen in his usual dark blue jeans, but a long sleeved shirt and hoodie. Instead of sparkly white sneakers, Grey would wear brown boots. On cold days Grey would usually have his glasses on, so his contacts won't dry out with the dry and cold wind. If it is especially cold, he would either have a hat on, or the hood of his hoodie.
Personality: Grey is calm whenever things around him are calm. He is a follower if whatever must get done doesn't affect his grades, etc., but whenever something comes up and it will affect his life he will take the lead of the project and complete it with his best efforts and intentions. His mood changes as the mood of those around him changes. If it is a rainy day, he will most likely be gloomy, but on a bright day he will be happy and calm. Whenever something sad, devastating, happy, or joyous happens, he usually won't show much emotion. A good way to describe his personality is if the weather is good, he's good, but if the weather is gloomy, he's gloomy. Because of his small size he is usually picked on by kids his age and older. Usually the first time they pick on him is also the last. He has a darks side when someone threatens him or tries to hurt him. People learn that despite his laid back person, he can get mad fairly easily. Outwardly to everyone Grey is very calm and shy, but those who really get to know him will see that he can be very open and talkative, quite the opposite of his normal, laid back personality. Grey is loyal to everyone around him and when he is around strangers, he tends to try to be cool and mysteries to make a good impression, but he usually fails.
History:
Family:
Name- Scarlett Rose
Age- 51 (at death)
Relation- Mother

Name - Thorn Rose
Age - 43 (at death)
Relation - Father

Name - Scarlett Rose
Age - (Died at birth; would be 12)
Relation - Sister

Name - Thorn Rose Jr.
Age - 22
Relation - Brother (Estranged)

Name - Mary Iona
Age - 63
Relation - Caretaker
Past: Twenty-two years to the day before Grey was born, his brother, Thorn Jr. was born. Twenty-two years later Grey and his twin sister Scarlett were born on a rainy, gloomy day; his parents were Scarlett and Thorn, both were great, wealthy Pokemon trainers. Sadly, Scarlett died at birth. Then to make his birth sadder, his dad died less than a week later. Now Scarlett was a single mom of to boys: the newborn Grey and Thorn Jr., age 10. Then, when Grey was eight and his brother was 18, their mother died. After the deaths of his parents Thorn became estranged from his only left family member, Grey. He left Grey in the care of Mary Iona, a boring, old caretaker. Luckily for Grey it was only two years before he left on his Pokemon journey. But when Grey finally turned ten, Iona wouldn't let him leave. After a one year wait, Grey was able to leave, but with no Pokemon. On a search to find his brother, he ended up in Valencia Island, where there was a Professor, who had a computer. He looked up his brothers name, Thorn Rey Rose Jr. he found out that his brother was the owner of the biggest money-making company and was better known now as Mr. Rose; Grey then knew that his brother would never let him live with him. He was a big shot now, not caring about his orphaned brother. That is when Grey knew that he finally needed to go on his own Pokemon journey.
Starter Choice: Wild Card Munchlax
Your Starter's Gender: Male
Person Type: Trainer/Breeder
RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Sorry I'm going to have to decline your sign up, as I said before no starters from Johto, Hoenn or Sinnoh unless they evolve into Kanto Pokemon, change your starter and maybe I'll think about it

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Sorry I'm going to have to decline your sign up, as I said before no starters from Johto, Hoenn or Sinnoh unless they evolve into Kanto Pokemon, change your starter and maybe I'll think about it

Sorry, I didn't notice that way at the bottom.

~edited

Empoleon!

Now I'm training a red one xD
Years
I take the challenge to see if I am accepted xD

Character's Name: Dolf

Appearence: Dolf is very tall to be 12 (he measures 164 cms) and he is very thin. He wears ALWAYS a red t-shirt with the pattern of a black pokeball. His jeans are a strange greenish color for playing a lot in forests. His eyes are a dark brown color and his hair is a nice blue (don't mind the strange color, it is normal in Pokemon xD). He wears a pair of white sporting shoes and no socks at all. When the climate is a bit cold, he uses a blue jacket that matches a lot (though not completely) with his hair. He uses a black digital watch that has an integrated flashlight (may come handy later XP)

Personality: Dolf is a very energetic boy. As almost every boy his age, he is very hyperactive and optimist. He loved to play in the park with his friends when he was smaller, but now he plays with the same kids online videogames (as almost any child of his age). He befriends people very quickly for his confident way of speaking and trust in everything or everyone he knows. He also loves to play in forests with the pokemon that live there and likes to help pokemon in need, taking them to his house (stangely, with the permission of his mother) and nurses them until they are healthy to go. He hates bullies and tries to confront them when they are mucking someone. He also loves to eat ice-cream (like everybody of his age xD) and to see the sun before it turns dark with his dad.

Story: Dolf was always a good son and brother. He started to play with other kids before he turned 1, so he knows every kid in his town. He has lived in Valencia Island since he was born. His father works as a bussiness man, so he spends a lot at the office and little time with his family, but when he is with them he spends a lot of time equally with each member of the family. Dolf has a brother 3 years older than him that is completely the opposite of him: he is very sneaky and no one seems to find him when they are searching for him, he has very few friends, etc. His brother is named Matt, but he wasn't born on Valencia Island. Dolf works helping pokemon in need that he finds hurt and takes it to his house (with the permission of his parents, as said above) and nurses them to complete health. Dolf is friend of everyone and likes to help people and pokemon alike. Dolf's mother stays in house a lot cleaning, washing, and everything a house-keeper does. She loves her 2 sons alike and tries to have conversations with them very often. He always has tried to talk with his brother to help him, but Matt ALWAYS ignores him, though they spend a lot of time together playing videogames. Dolf always has been and always will be a model person. He doesn't have a favorite pokemon, but he likes steel and water types a lot (Empoleon's typing hahahaha)

Chosen pokemon: I would like a Timid Staryu or wild-card Male Skarmory or a Female Lapras (preferently the male skarmory).

Type of trainer: Cool Boy

RP Sample (sorry if not about pokemon):

Kile was trying to find the weak spot of his enemy. He sure was very tall and strong, but Kile was quicker at sword-wilding and slashing. So Kile tried to think..."He may be very powerfull, but there has to be a way to break his armor..." Kile started running at his opponent. He roled between the legs and cut the ropes that were holding his opponent's armor together. The tall guy seemed very surprised, but he slashed very quickly back at Kile. Kile defended very quickly and started moving away from the enemy.

The tall man started running to catch Kile, but he looked in all the room and he couldn't find him...He thought: "That boy has to be somewhere inside here, the room is closed and there is only one entrance...he should be near there!!" The bad man turned back to the door to find Kile trying to break the lock with a tiny work hammer. Kile turned back to see the man run to hit him with his sword, but Kile was faster and stroke the enemy on his chest. The man fell dead.

Kile started moving towards the exit, and finally broke the lock with his hammer. He started running to the outside of the maze, but a man his size tackled him from somewhere Kile couldn't see and made him fall. The man said: "Kile, I know you are trying to leave, but it is safer in here. Don't try anything, or I'll lock you again in the chambers. Kile tried to slash the guy in front of him with his sword, but the man just sidestepped and hit Kile in the head. Kile fell unconsiously to the ground...

When Kile opened his eyes a lot of time after that, he noticed was inside a cage again. He just thought "Man! What have I done to be trapped in here by those strange guys! I've got to find an exit!". Kile turned to all possible escape routes from the cage, but this one was very well made. Kile noticed that his sword and his hammer were gone, so he had no other tools to open the prison in which he was locked. At last, Kile fell asleep with a lot of thing in his head "How can I escape from here? Why tose guys have me locked in here? Who was the guy that tackled me after escaping the maze?"...

I hope this entry is good :)

Empoleon!

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I don't have time to wait to talk it over with my co-owner, so I'd just say this:

~|symphony♪: Your accepted with Munchlax

Empoleon!: Your in with Staryu

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Your both Accepted Munchlax and Staryu respectivley.

EDIT: Haha both done it at the same time.

Years
  • MA
  • Seen Feb 16, 2009
here's my SU:

Name: Michael Stevens

Appearance: Michael is short standing 4 feet 10 inches and thin as a rail. His face is to round, and his features to prominent to be considered handsome. His eyes are small and blue, weak from too much reading. His thick white hair is cut close to his scalp. His usual attire is a grey shirt, and a pair of sweatpants. In cold weather he puts on a weather beaten sweatshirt as his only concession to the cold. Although he has glasses, he doesn't like to wear them, instead keeping them in a case in his pocket at almost all times.

Personality: Michael has a stubborn competitive streak. He is competitive in almost everything. He also "worships" accomplishment with an almost fanatical devotion. That is, he believes that he only goal worth having is being number one. Because of this, he expands little energy trying to make friends, and comes across as arrogant to most people. This is only partly true, while he does have supreme confidence in his own abilities; he is not boastful or proud, simply confident. Unfortunately his competitive nature leads to him sometimes taking unnecessary, and stupid, risks to prove himself better then his competitors.

History: Michael has lived on Valencia Island for his entire life. His only family was his father, who was rarely around, often travelling for his work, and his brother Eliot. His brother was one year older then him, and they competed all through their lives. Most of the time Eliot would win a state of affairs that infuriated Michael. But, these competitions ended last year when Michael set off to be a Pokémon trainer, leaving his brother behind. Apart from his brother Michael had no friends, although he knew everyone on the island. He saw them as nothing more then "competitors" and had only contempt for those who did not succeed (in his own warped criteria of the word) and respect for those who were successful. So, he lived a mostly solitary live, his only joy being, surprisingly, school. He enjoyed it by approaching it as a competition, one that he was able to do very well in. But, despite this, when he was given the opportunity to compete in the Orange league, he gladly accepted, hoping to finally be able to surpass his brother.

Starter Choice: Eevee
Starter's gender: Male
Person type: Trainer/breeder

RP Sample:

The Last Challenge

Michael surveyed the rock cliff, looking for handholds on the smooth surface. He was planning his ascent, trying to find the quickest way to the top. Next to him his brother was fastening a rope to the system already in place. After he finished, his brother turned to him, looking kind of concerned.

"Are you sure you want to do this Mike? It's a long climb, and you're probably tired after the hike." His brother asked him.

"No, I'm fine. Come on lets do this!" Michael replied, bursting with excitement. Quickly hooking himself into the rope system he prepared to climb. His brother got into place, and prepared to belay him.

Michael begun to climb with an agility that belayed his small frame. He swiftly scaled the first half of the cliff, skillfully using protrusions and crevices to gain leverage. But, after a good start, he found himself temporarily stymied by a rough, or rather smooth, patch. Seeing that Michael was in trouble, Eliot shouted out encouragement,

"Use your right had to grab the crevice just above you, and then leverage yourself up." But Michael would accept no help, and in response snapped at his brother.

"I've got it don't worry." Sure enough soon Michael got past the trouble spot, and continued his swift ascent. After about ten minutes, he finally reached the top. Once there he looked around triumphantly for a few minutes before rappelling down. The moment his feet hit the ground, he asked his brother

"How long did it take me to climb it?"

"Only twelve minutes" his brother replied "almost as fast as me." He added off hand. Upon hearing this, Michael was overcome by a sense of failure. Despondent, he did not say anything else and grabbing his backpack started walking home.

"Come on Mike, it's no big deal, you can try again tomorrow" his brother said, trying to cheer him up. Michael did not respond, and the two of them trudged on, towards the setting sun.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Name: Bon Choco

Appearance: Bon stands around 5ft tall, with spiky brown hair that he gels regularly every morning. His figure is still very much that of a child's, while not being fat, he still retains a childhood cuteness. His typical attire consists if an oversized white shirt with long blue sleeves that nearly cover his hands and a large Poke Ball print on the left half of his shirt. His pants usually are an old pair of blue jeans with one of the legs that have been cut off at the knee. He also wears a lengthy red scarf that is rapped around his neck. He wears black bike gloves on his hands. He wears a black back pack slung over one shoulder with multiple pockets for whatever need be in them. If the need to be fancy arrives, *Contest, Dinner, Etc,* he wears a grey blazer with a white button down shirt underneath, dark blue pant, and a grey fedora with a Chatot feather in it. *Being the OI's I'm assuming some swimming so here's a swimmer description* If the chance to go swimming arises, Bon would put on green swim trunks with a Dragonite pattern down the side.

Personality: Bon is very easy going, and appreciates the little things. He has a great love for candies and food and his pack has a small pocket full of small Chocolates. Bon is relatively social, after getting the chance to take in his possible new friends, but can be overly critical when he first meets someone. He has a love for Poison and Fighting type Pokemon, but realizes that the later type is an oddity in the Archipelago, but he is still hopeful. Bon dreams of traveling to Sinnoh as soon as possible.

History: Bon was born on Cianwood Island, but moved to Valencia at the age of 5. However when he was in Cianwoood, he greatly hates thr fact that he's been on Islands all his life, and greatly wishes to visit the mainland, especially Fuchsia, being home to the legendary Poison type master: Koga. He considers his life on Valencia boring, and greatly wishes to explore. He visited Saffron City once becquse his dad had a convention here, and that is the reason he finds his current life boring.

Starter Choice: I'd like Wildcard Zubat *Or Machop*, but if that's not possible, how 'bouts Pikachu?

Your Starter's Gender: Male

Person Type: Trainer *If forced will participate in contests…*
[FONT=&quot]
RP Sample

[/FONT]
Spoiler:

Last edited:

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Sorry my original post was screwy... It's fixed now...

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
This is going to sound pathetic, but could someone tell me how to make something a spoiler so I can post an RP Sample? I don't wan to bore the rest of you...

HTML:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

That should work... I think

Konekodemon

Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Goodbye, Farewell, & Amen: sorry all wild cards are taken.

Pikalover10: Reserved until the end of torrmow.

The Kricket: Your accepted with Eevee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back