Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

View Poll Results: What pokemon should Malachite have?
Fakemon? 812 50.78%
Existing Pokemon? 787 49.22%
Voters: 1599. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #376    
Old January 3rd, 2009 (9:22 AM).
Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
Tropical Sunlight Tropical Sunlight is offline
The Faltine
     
    Join Date: Mar 2008
    Location: Slovenia
    Age: 21
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 3,572
    Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tropical Sunlight
    Impressive tiles!
    Keep it up!
    (Why Today's Pokemon?)
    __________________

    Relevant Advertising!

      #377    
    Old January 3rd, 2009 (1:45 PM).
    PokemonOI's Avatar
    PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
    Back To WORK!
       
      Join Date: May 2008
      Location: INSULA
      Nature: Brave
      Posts: 1,558
      MALACHITE CONTEST UPDATE!
      Well the fakemon spriting contest has come to a stop and it was sadly very disappointing. But there are winners though. I said yesterday that you would be shocked by the winners and how they won. Here are the Contest Winners- ~Night, Riceeman, Crosell and Johnny8876! Now as to what they won! There was not enough entries for me to follow the original plans so all of the entrants will recieve second place place prizes except two. Riceeman and Johnny8876 will recieve the Grand Prizes. Now If I left out some entrants, and I know I did...lemme know emmediatly via PM showing your fakemon. I have a few fakemon that dont have names(my fault)so show me your entry and if they match you will recieve the 2nd place prizes too. Now Crosell and Night will recieve:
      - A Sneek Peak into The Insula Mine and The Dragons Den in the Dragon District, and your own character in the game!

      Riceeman and Johnny8876 will recieve:
      -Prize-Seek Peak into The Insula Mine and The Dragons Den in the Dragon District, and your own character in the game! Aswell your character being the gym leader on a City! with the pokemon of your choice. Aswell as the option to be a Beta tester for the game(Optional).

      Immedietly after the Dragon District is finished being mapped by me(Its pretty Big) All the contestants will receive their Prizes! Now for The Grand prize winners. I plan for the Fakemon Dex this month or the next coming month so if you would like you can wait till then to tell me your Gym Leader teams.

      THIS CONTEST WOULD SEEM TO BE VERY POORLY DONE SO I PLAN FOR THE NEXT ONE TO BE SOMETHIN THAT EVERYONE CAN ENTER AND IS MORE ORGANIZED.BUT HEY HAD YOU JUST ENTERED AND NOT EVEN REALLY TRIED YOU COULD HAVE BEEN A WINNER HERE BUT OH WELL>
        #378    
      Old January 3rd, 2009 (1:57 PM).
      Johnny8876's Avatar
      Johnny8876 Johnny8876 is offline
         
        Join Date: Jan 2007
        Nature: Adamant
        Posts: 134
        WOOT WOOT! yea thanks so much pokemon OI!!!! cant wait! just pm when you send the stuff :D
        __________________
        What up guys its Johnny B, JB for short if you want, well just hanging around pokecommunity, i love some of the games that people make on here, but w.e lol GL to everyones games, especially infinite rainbow :D!~~




          #379    
        Old January 3rd, 2009 (2:00 PM).
        PokemonOI's Avatar
        PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
        Back To WORK!
           
          Join Date: May 2008
          Location: INSULA
          Nature: Brave
          Posts: 1,558
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Johnny8876 View Post
          WOOT WOOT! yea thanks so much pokemon OI!!!! cant wait! just pm when you send the stuff :D
          lol yeah what other way will I send but thank you!
            #380    
          Old January 4th, 2009 (3:06 AM).
          Empoleon_26's Avatar
          Empoleon_26 Empoleon_26 is offline
          Brendan fan!That's my name too
             
            Join Date: Dec 2008
            Location: Littleroot town
            Age: 22
            Gender:
            Nature: Jolly
            Posts: 7
            Maybe you send a pm to me,you know.(I would ove to make my character in a gym!)
            __________________
            My team in Diamond
              #381    
            Old January 4th, 2009 (8:21 AM).
            PokemonOI's Avatar
            PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
            Back To WORK!
               
              Join Date: May 2008
              Location: INSULA
              Nature: Brave
              Posts: 1,558
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Empoleon_26 View Post
              Maybe you send a pm to me,you know.(I would ove to make my character in a gym!)
              Know your mistaken....If you had a fakemon entry in the cintest and I forgot to add you to the winners list YOU pm ME showing the fakemon and if it matches you'll be added.
                #382    
              Old January 4th, 2009 (3:25 PM).
              <<Haruki Adachi>>'s Avatar
              <<Haruki Adachi>> <<Haruki Adachi>> is offline
              Oh how heroes have fallen
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2007
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 73
                OMG I love how you did the battle shots
                can't wait to play it
                __________________


                  #383    
                Old January 4th, 2009 (5:01 PM).
                PokemonOI's Avatar
                PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
                Back To WORK!
                   
                  Join Date: May 2008
                  Location: INSULA
                  Nature: Brave
                  Posts: 1,558
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by <<Haruki Adachi>> View Post
                  OMG I love how you did the battle shots
                  can't wait to play it
                  thanx man. You guys can expect an update really soon.
                    #384    
                  Old January 6th, 2009 (11:49 AM).
                  Johnny8876's Avatar
                  Johnny8876 Johnny8876 is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2007
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Posts: 134
                    hey everyone be carfull there is someone out there stealing sprite etc. i entered my sprite for the contest OI was having, and he wrote back saying he found the same one on deviant art, so i looked into it, and it looked just like my design but she edited it a little, and now OI thinks i stole it, that is definatly my design. i dont know why you dont believe my i love your game and everything. please dont take away my hard work win, and the grand prize, if you do your blaming the wrong person, i talked to the girl on deviant art and she wrote back to me and said screw, so you obviosly no she took it. whatever OI please write back to me i was so excited i finally won something.

                    thanks

                    Johnny8876
                    __________________
                    What up guys its Johnny B, JB for short if you want, well just hanging around pokecommunity, i love some of the games that people make on here, but w.e lol GL to everyones games, especially infinite rainbow :D!~~




                      #385    
                    Old January 6th, 2009 (12:44 PM).
                    PokemonOI's Avatar
                    PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
                    Back To WORK!
                       
                      Join Date: May 2008
                      Location: INSULA
                      Nature: Brave
                      Posts: 1,558
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Johnny8876 View Post
                      hey everyone be carfull there is someone out there stealing sprite etc. i entered my sprite for the contest OI was having, and he wrote back saying he found the same one on deviant art, so i looked into it, and it looked just like my design but she edited it a little, and now OI thinks i stole it, that is definatly my design. i dont know why you dont believe my i love your game and everything. please dont take away my hard work win, and the grand prize, if you do your blaming the wrong person, i talked to the girl on deviant art and she wrote back to me and said screw, so you obviosly no she took it. whatever OI please write back to me i was so excited i finally won something.

                      thanks

                      Johnny8876
                      Well Johnny I'm sorry but i must go with the facts in front of me. You submitted your fakemon a while after the contest had started. It had some x's over some names I cant really remember. Second um I find it hard to believe you made that sprite for malachite's fakemon contest when The one you stole was originally posted on Deviantart on May 14th of 2008 which is only 10 days after I joined the PC and long before malachite let alone the contest. Now for everyone to see here is the fakemon he stole.Be sure to examine the page for dates and stuff. http://xxroconzaxx.deviantart.com/art/Fakemon-Leapa-85708549
                      Johnny called his Leaper lol. real original. But anyway with this evidence I here by Disqualify Johnny from the contest that has ended.He will not be recieving his rewards that were about to be wrongly given to him. I'd love for others to put what they think in on what has happened and tell me if I'm doing the right thing or not.

                      But about the game. Everyone look forward to an update for malachite soon.
                        #386    
                      Old January 6th, 2009 (12:58 PM).
                      Johnny8876's Avatar
                      Johnny8876 Johnny8876 is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2007
                        Nature: Adamant
                        Posts: 134
                        dude are you kidding me! whatever you really dont believe me, and you believe a girl you dont even friggan know? and dont be saying my fakemon sucks cause quite frankly yours isnt that good either. second off i am gonna notify a higher up because this is ridiculose, that is my sprite and i am getting blammed by you! that is my sprite get over it, you seem like you dont want me to win the contest or something, so just stop really, if you dont like me tell me straight out i hate fake people, sorry for my rant i am just so mad taht i finally won something on here, and now your ripping it from me because you saw my sprite on someone elses thing, that is bullshi# and you need proof. that date doesnt mean anything like i already told you on your page, this sprite i made was from 1 year ago, i was trying to make my own game, but it didnt work out to good, but i still have my stuff saved from it, like my sprites etc. so you know what if you dont believe me fine, but this is wack, that is my sprite. ugh i am soo pissed of right now not even joking. w.e seriously dont put contests up if you dont want certain people to win them. and how the fu** do you know this girl didnt steal it from me get your facts straight budd, or you will go no where accusing people for what they didnt do. guys please tell him he is wrong because he is that is my sprite i dont steal other peoples work that is just wrong. thanks for any people that think i am right.
                        __________________
                        What up guys its Johnny B, JB for short if you want, well just hanging around pokecommunity, i love some of the games that people make on here, but w.e lol GL to everyones games, especially infinite rainbow :D!~~




                          #387    
                        Old January 6th, 2009 (1:03 PM).
                        PokemonOI's Avatar
                        PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
                        Back To WORK!
                           
                          Join Date: May 2008
                          Location: INSULA
                          Nature: Brave
                          Posts: 1,558
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Johnny8876 View Post
                          dude are you kidding me! whatever you really dont believe me, and you believe a girl you dont even friggan know? and dont be saying my fakemon sucks cause quite frankly yours isnt that good either. second off i am gonna notify a higher up because this is ridiculose, that is my sprite and i am getting blammed by you! that is my sprite get over it, you seem like you dont want me to win the contest or something, so just stop really, if you dont like me tell me straight out i hate fake people, sorry for my rant i am just so mad taht i finally won something on here, and now your ripping it from me because you saw my sprite on someone elses thing, that is bullshi# and you need proof. that date doesnt mean anything like i already told you on your page, this sprite i made was from 1 year ago, i was trying to make my own game, but it didnt work out to good, but i still have my stuff saved from it, like my sprites etc. so you know what if you dont believe me fine, but this is wack, that is my sprite. ugh i am soo pissed of right now not even joking. w.e seriously dont put contests up if you dont want certain people to win them.
                          Haha johnny get over it. You were found out and thats it. I wasnt making fun of your fakemon lol I just made fun of how tou tried to change the name lol. Also I believe it was you that was all over fakemon saying how they suck and how fakemon would make malachite and epic fail.(people check my sig for one of his quotes lol) But you made fakemon for one of your games? lol you haven't presented me with any proof of anything. I'm shown you the sprite you stole and the person you stole it from aswell as the date on it. your a thief and thats it.
                            #388    
                          Old January 6th, 2009 (1:54 PM).
                          PoKéMaKeR's Avatar
                          PoKéMaKeR PoKéMaKeR is offline
                          Pokemon Rancher creator!
                             
                            Join Date: Apr 2008
                            Location: The Netherlands :)
                            Gender:
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 293
                            Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PoKéMaKeR
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by PokemonOI View Post
                            Haha johnny get over it. You were found out and thats it. I wasnt making fun of your fakemon lol I just made fun of how tou tried to change the name lol. Also I believe it was you that was all over fakemon saying how they suck and how fakemon would make malachite and epic fail.(people check my sig for one of his quotes lol) But you made fakemon for one of your games? lol you haven't presented me with any proof of anything. I'm shown you the sprite you stole and the person you stole it from aswell as the date on it. your a thief and thats it.
                            Johnny epic fail..
                            But OI, games looking good, are you going to use D/P/P style tiles (which I may have sent to you, I'm not sure about thatXD)
                            So how's things going with malachite?

                            Good luck with the game and greetings

                            PoKéMaKeR
                            __________________
                            (Click for the thread)



                            Last update on the Rancher thread: February 26th 2009

                              #389    
                            Old January 6th, 2009 (1:55 PM).
                            Pika'chu500's Avatar
                            Pika'chu500 Pika'chu500 is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Dec 2008
                              Posts: 107
                              It's true he did steal that sprite cause that was based on a pokemon that ztak made and it also was the old grass starter for pokemon tanzanite.
                              Also I told her to make that sprite for the game.
                              She made a few more for the game too.
                              PokemonOI I'll show you some designs today for your game.
                                #390    
                              Old January 6th, 2009 (2:52 PM).
                              <<Haruki Adachi>>'s Avatar
                              <<Haruki Adachi>> <<Haruki Adachi>> is offline
                              Oh how heroes have fallen
                                 
                                Join Date: Mar 2007
                                Nature: Relaxed
                                Posts: 73
                                You used RPG Maker Xp right
                                If you did,did you use the pokemon starter
                                I really need one
                                __________________


                                  #391    
                                Old January 6th, 2009 (3:39 PM). Edited January 6th, 2009 by Blazers.
                                Blazers's Avatar
                                Blazers Blazers is offline
                                • Silver Tier
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2008
                                Location: Home
                                Age: 23
                                Posts: 954
                                Hey Johnny if that's yours and it looks that good...
                                Just make another let's see if you can do it twice...

                                lol ive seen that sprite so many places. stop lying it not yours
                                  #392    
                                Old January 6th, 2009 (4:06 PM).
                                Johnny8876's Avatar
                                Johnny8876 Johnny8876 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2007
                                  Nature: Adamant
                                  Posts: 134
                                  Wow all of you are ****ing retards, are you kidding me that i s my sprite, and oi I tried so hard to become your friend and help you in your games but you obviosly don't like me and hate my guts, if you don't believe me your crazy and whoever said that there was another game with that sprite please tell me the owner because I am gonna talk to them that is my frigan sprite, I made that with my own friggan computer and the girl or boy that stole that from me can go **** them selves beasue this is ridiculous and I don't really give a crap if I get in trouble for swearing because this is wack. OI are you kidding me right now seriously are you that stupid? That is my sprite, if it wasn't then I wouldn't be arguing like this on here, I am so pissed of because you guys don't believe me, I really don't understand, and pokemon oi I said that about fakemon because I tried to make a game with fakemon a year ago and it didn't work out that's why I hate fakemon now, I had that sprite from that game so I sent it to you for the contest, and whenever I heard you say you say you saw it somehwere else I fliip out because it is mine. This is ********, I finally win something for my hardwork and you just rip it right from me because you think I stole a sprite, I didn't its mine get over it really? Ugh this is getting me so pissed of its not even funny I will get a higher up autority to help me with this because no one is gonna steal my sprites and get away with it, and I am definatly gonna find out who stole them, so now do you believe me? I wouldn't go on a rant like this if I stole it I am so mad right now Oi and very disspointed because you don't believe me I don't steal peoples sprites, and I finnaly like malachite and now you makeing accusations that I stole someones sprite and I didn't so stop saying it that's my sprite people get over it. Ughh tottaly pissed off OI I won't do this in this thread any more ill pm you next time, but cmon dude I don't steal peoples stuff, do you really think I steal peoples creations?! I would never do that so please reconsider your decision cause I am so mad and sad right now because you don't believe me
                                  __________________
                                  What up guys its Johnny B, JB for short if you want, well just hanging around pokecommunity, i love some of the games that people make on here, but w.e lol GL to everyones games, especially infinite rainbow :D!~~




                                    #393    
                                  Old January 6th, 2009 (4:48 PM).
                                  PokemonOI's Avatar
                                  PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
                                  Back To WORK!
                                     
                                    Join Date: May 2008
                                    Location: INSULA
                                    Nature: Brave
                                    Posts: 1,558
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Johnny8876 View Post
                                    Wow all of you are ****ing retards, are you kidding me that i s my sprite, and oi I tried so hard to become your friend and help you in your games but you obviosly don't like me and hate my guts, if you don't believe me your crazy and whoever said that there was another game with that sprite please tell me the owner because I am gonna talk to them that is my frigan sprite, I made that with my own friggan computer and the girl or boy that stole that from me can go **** them selves beasue this is ridiculous and I don't really give a crap if I get in trouble for swearing because this is wack. OI are you kidding me right now seriously are you that stupid? That is my sprite, if it wasn't then I wouldn't be arguing like this on here, I am so pissed of because you guys don't believe me, I really don't understand, and pokemon oi I said that about fakemon because I tried to make a game with fakemon a year ago and it didn't work out that's why I hate fakemon now, I had that sprite from that game so I sent it to you for the contest, and whenever I heard you say you say you saw it somehwere else I fliip out because it is mine. This is ********, I finally win something for my hardwork and you just rip it right from me because you think I stole a sprite, I didn't its mine get over it really? Ugh this is getting me so pissed of its not even funny I will get a higher up autority to help me with this because no one is gonna steal my sprites and get away with it, and I am definatly gonna find out who stole them, so now do you believe me? I wouldn't go on a rant like this if I stole it I am so mad right now Oi and very disspointed because you don't believe me I don't steal peoples sprites, and I finnaly like malachite and now you makeing accusations that I stole someones sprite and I didn't so stop saying it that's my sprite people get over it. Ughh tottaly pissed off OI I won't do this in this thread any more ill pm you next time, but cmon dude I don't steal peoples stuff, do you really think I steal peoples creations?! I would never do that so please reconsider your decision cause I am so mad and sad right now because you don't believe me
                                    You expect me to reconsider when you act like this? your sad and a thief. I appreciate you liking malachite enough to get like a lunatic but please spare us all and get a life lol. I've already reported you for your actions today so stop while your ahead. And like blazers said make another one.
                                      #394    
                                    Old January 6th, 2009 (5:32 PM).
                                    Johnny8876's Avatar
                                    Johnny8876 Johnny8876 is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2007
                                      Nature: Adamant
                                      Posts: 134
                                      fine you know what i will make another one just to prove you weirdos wrong, and seriosly oi i dont want to make you mad but dont tell me to get a life look in the mirror. but i will make another sprite just to make you people happy, and if you say i stole this one to then you guys are just busting my balls,
                                      __________________
                                      What up guys its Johnny B, JB for short if you want, well just hanging around pokecommunity, i love some of the games that people make on here, but w.e lol GL to everyones games, especially infinite rainbow :D!~~




                                        #395    
                                      Old January 6th, 2009 (5:38 PM).
                                      PokemonOI's Avatar
                                      PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
                                      Back To WORK!
                                         
                                        Join Date: May 2008
                                        Location: INSULA
                                        Nature: Brave
                                        Posts: 1,558
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Johnny8876 View Post
                                        fine you know what i will make another one just to prove you weirdos wrong, and seriosly oi i dont want to make you mad but dont tell me to get a life look in the mirror. but i will make another sprite just to make you people happy, and if you say i stole this one to then you guys are just busting my balls,
                                        lol look in the mirror? I dont spend all day whining and trying to make people believe my lies over the internet. Every since the day you've come to PC you've acted like a little baby with the "oh wow this is so cool" then when something doesnt go your way "Man I'm tired of this ****! you dont believe me!" you need to grow up and like I said before. GET A LIFE my friend....If you dont like the fact that stealing sprites meant DQ in the contest go join another one that allows it. But how can all these PC members be lying on you? lol and were the weirdos? If we were so weird why do you come here like every hour trying to be like us? If PC is full of "weirdos" then go somewhere with people like you.
                                          #396    
                                        Old January 6th, 2009 (5:46 PM).
                                        Blazers's Avatar
                                        Blazers Blazers is offline
                                        • Silver Tier
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2008
                                        Location: Home
                                        Age: 23
                                        Posts: 954
                                        OI just don't worry about it, he'll probably end up stealing another one.

                                        On topic: any updates with the new sprites from the contests anytime soon?
                                        I'm dying to see those
                                          #397    
                                        Old January 6th, 2009 (6:41 PM).
                                        PokemonOI's Avatar
                                        PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
                                        Back To WORK!
                                           
                                          Join Date: May 2008
                                          Location: INSULA
                                          Nature: Brave
                                          Posts: 1,558
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Blazers View Post
                                          OI just don't worry about it, he'll probably end up stealing another one.

                                          On topic: any updates with the new sprites from the contests anytime soon?
                                          I'm dying to see those
                                          Well right now the fakemon situation is turning out good. The contest did not produce the results i wanted which is why i decided to reward all the people that entered. So The contest fakemon may or may not make the final fakemon dex.
                                            #398    
                                          Old January 6th, 2009 (6:46 PM).
                                          Johnny8876's Avatar
                                          Johnny8876 Johnny8876 is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jan 2007
                                            Nature: Adamant
                                            Posts: 134
                                            blazers stop your not my mom! i dont even no you so dont talk to me, and oi i am surprised your giving everyone a prize now woo hoo for everyone that entered im sure you did that to go right up my as. w.e check out your page and see what i left you, i am sick and tired of people acussing me :D take a look my friend.
                                            __________________
                                            What up guys its Johnny B, JB for short if you want, well just hanging around pokecommunity, i love some of the games that people make on here, but w.e lol GL to everyones games, especially infinite rainbow :D!~~




                                              #399    
                                            Old January 6th, 2009 (6:55 PM).
                                            PokemonOI's Avatar
                                            PokemonOI PokemonOI is offline
                                            Back To WORK!
                                               
                                              Join Date: May 2008
                                              Location: INSULA
                                              Nature: Brave
                                              Posts: 1,558
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Johnny8876 View Post
                                              blazers stop your not my mom! i dont even no you so dont talk to me, and oi i am surprised your giving everyone a prize now woo hoo for everyone that entered im sure you did that to go right up my as. w.e check out your page and see what i left you, i am sick and tired of people acussing me :D take a look my friend.
                                              johnny had you saw all of the last update besides you falsely winning you'd know that everyone that entered had won. This was not my first time saying so. and i've seen my page dude your a joke man. I dont believe anyone here is afraid of your "Aunt" and your fake ass "Lawsuit". Do you live in an imaginary world in your underwear or something your really weird and quite too old for the stuff you do?
                                                #400    
                                              Old January 6th, 2009 (7:11 PM).
                                              Pika'chu500's Avatar
                                              Pika'chu500 Pika'chu500 is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Dec 2008
                                                Posts: 107
                                                Um johnny may I see the sprite you made?
                                                all I saw was the sprite that rocanza made for Pokemon Tanzanite so please may you show me.
                                                Closed Thread
                                                Quick Reply

                                                Sponsored Links
                                                Thread Tools

                                                Posting Rules
                                                You may not post new threads
                                                You may not post replies
                                                You may not post attachments
                                                You may not edit your posts

                                                BB code is On
                                                Smilies are On
                                                [IMG] code is On
                                                HTML code is Off

                                                Forum Jump


                                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:56 AM.