• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON DARK REQUIEM!!!!!

How do you think our game is doing?

• WOOOOOT! It roks!

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Meh...it's okay

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • ....why is this even here?

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • ACCCKKK!! My eyes bleed from seeing such a poor thread!!!

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • other (plz elaborate)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
What game is it? You realize, if you merge with a game you think is good, but is actually a clunker, you threaten not only your own idea, but the other one as well (also you'd have to work with people you potentially don't like...
You do realize that merging ideas is never a good thing, right? It's like having your company get bought out.

I have to agree with the merging idea being potentionally bad, but it also could possibly be a better game alogether, but I'd stay seperated in my opinion, but the choice is all together yours.

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
I have to agree with the merging idea being potentionally bad, but it also could possibly be a better game alogether, but I'd stay seperated in my opinion, but the choice is all together yours.
yeah, i get what your saying and im having second thoughts too...

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
i like the fakemon they look good olmost profesional
thanks! ^^

K, new update, the merge is canceled. JJMcay (the one i wanted to merge with) thought something or the other that made him say know, i don't really understand what. Anyway, don't worry, I have a update comming soon so stay tuned!!! ^^

~POKEM4NlAC

Last edited:

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
I honestly think it's much better for you that way. You already work with JJ, so I think it would be kind of pointless to merge D-O-T-D with this...

I wonder what you could be making next...

Exiled~Shadow

Once, JJMcay Now Exiled~Shadow
Years
Yea, i wasnt to keen either... i thaught it would just be better for both of us to stay apart... dotd has had a bit of trouble lately and is kinda dead... but its not realy... im making another game witch i can still use what i have done for dotd...

btw Pokem4niac, dont leak any infomation, ok?

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
Yea, i wasnt to keen either... i thaught it would just be better for both of us to stay apart... dotd has had a bit of trouble lately and is kinda dead... but its not realy... im making another game witch i can still use what i have done for dotd...

btw Pokem4niac, dont leak any infomation, ok?
Yea sure...
im srry guys but PDR is kinda on hold rite now cuz i got grounded for a week!!!
im sneaking on rite now, and my mom is rite behind me (i turned the screen away from her) but i'll try to finish up a town once i get un-grounded! bi! ^^

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
Years
Sucks being 13 for Pokemaniac, I guess.
This game may seem slow as molasses at the moment, people, but really, (as far as I know) Pokemaniac has been the only one hard at work on this game in a while.
I hope this game continues soon!

EDIT: It has came to my attention that Pokemaniac is struggling to test the game.
If any experienced RPGMXP scripters are familiar with the following picture in the link, please tell Poke how to fix it.
http://pokemoneclipse.deviantart.com/art/RPGXP-question-109804302

Last edited:

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
Sucks being 13 for Pokemaniac, I guess.
This game may seem slow as molasses at the moment, people, but really, (as far as I know) Pokemaniac has been the only one hard at work on this game in a while.
I hope this game continues soon!

EDIT: It has came to my attention that Pokemaniac is struggling to test the game.
If any experienced RPGMXP scripters are familiar with the following picture in the link, please tell Poke how to fix it.
http://pokemoneclipse.deviantart.com/art/RPGXP-question-109804302
oh yea that prob is okay, cuz my comp crashed, so i lost the program and i reinstalled it anyways! ^^
but, guys, Pokemon Dark Requiem is going through a tough process right now cuz of the crash and since i lost everything, im changing everything! expect a new thread, a new name, better features, and some screenies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back