• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (NEW!) POKEMON TOPAZ by bazza

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2011
im needing a walkthrough cause i forgot what i did after a weekend of not playing.im in concrete city and i beat the electric gym but now what?

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
omgg.... lol! please change the tiles and palletes... xD the rest of hack nice... ah! edit the sprites i dont like.. :S

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2012
Seems like a nice rom. And big grats for making it to the finish.

But new pokemons aren't me, no offence. I just only like the originals :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2011
Okay now after my noobish post a couple of days ago i must say.

AWESOME! This hack is the perfect kind of hack i have been looking for a great storyline with great characters and even better with Fakemon.I know lots of people say they dont like them and personally i dont either but yours are alot better made than other hacks with Fakemon which was one thing I really liked.Im even thinking of starting a video walkthrough.Also by the looks of it lots of people have trouble with the hack which i find odd.I patched it once and im halfway through the game...

BY THE WAY WHERE IS HM Dive?? I cant seem to find it

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2012
Just done 1st gym, love this hack so far :D found a shiny crawlny or whatever they're called :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2008
I just simply love it im stealing evryone's things :P and being rude finally a game where you can be the bad guy :) great hack man!

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2010
Great work mate, particularly impressed with the 'fakemon' (I hate that word).

My favourites are:

Firant
Wolvine
Abyssus
Cackinge
Pythang
Quiisord
Cragoyle
Serberine
Destado
Khaphix
Kunaiga

long list lol

The concept of playing for Team Rocket is great too, I'll definitely be playing this :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2008
i must say, it's awesome to play a complete gba pokemon hack like this. (currently playing it on my psp using a gba emulator)

everythings great, from the storyline down to the new pokemon, i only have 2 problems iwith this game. the first is that the specific tasks have remained virtually unchanged from ruby although the storyline itself is different.

the second is a large amount of glitches which i continue to encounter. i keep having the problem where my charecter switches sprites or simply reappears on the other side of the screen and though reversable most of the time, this can get annoying.

i'm currently playing this for the 2nd time. the first time i ended up getting stuck in one place with absolutely no way out (i think it was gaia cave or something?) and was forced to start over which sucked. this also almost happened again when after beating the ice gym leader i fell through a hole in the floor which had appeared there for some reason and got stuck in the first city again with no way out.

but besides these problems, it's an almost perfect hack. my 2nd time playing this has been smooth and ive managed to avert serious glitches and traps by constantly saving to make sure i have something to fall back on.

good job and looking forward to more hacks from you :)

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
This is a GREAT hack!! I downloaded it a few days ago and I just got the 7th badge. I'm about to go play again! I'm totally addicted to this. It's awesome!

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2010
wow!
Ima Download the ips patch really soon!
Well By The Look Of The Main Character Back I Think U Could Have Worked On It A Bit More!
Well Ima Start My Hack Soon!

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
Nice hack, but I have a problem.

After going through Amazon city and then the treetop maze, I faced a fat man I think, it was at the very end I'm pretty sure, then he sends out a Marshoon and then it used [pic of cellphone] and the game freezes. The music continues but the the buttons don't do anything. Please help!

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
I was enjoying this, but I am not able to teach HM's!

I look in my TM/HM bag but no HM's, even though I know I have at least the Slice, after beating the first gym.

I think I should have one, can anyone confirm when you first get a HM?

:(

edit: never mind, I got it :P

Last edited:
Back