• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - The Last Ninetales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nidoking OriginGiratina

Beware the roleplaying addict!
Years
The Last Ninetales: Character

Name- Akui

Gender- Male

Species- Toxicroak

Level- 41

Appearance-
454.png

Personality- Normally, Akui is a kind and defensive Pokemon. When angered, however, he'll quickly lash out with a series of jabs from his venomous knuckle claws and kicks from the backs of his heels. He prefers to stay silent unless discussing battle tactics with his team. He doesn't flee from a battle and continues to try until he defeats a dungeon or strong Pokemon. Akui is intelligent and cunning, but he can't make leader like decisions very well and relies on someone else to do that most of the time. He can be easily disctracted with various thoughts, but (ironically) only if he's concentrating on the problem. He prefers agility and speed over attack power and prefers confounding his enemy before striking their head, neck or back from behind.

History- When Akui was a Croagunk and first heard of Ninetales, he thought it was too majestic a creature to be harmed enough to die. That was when he started respecting Ninetales and lighting his imagination with what he thought they looked like. When he heard that the Ninetales were being preyed upon, he began training hard so that he could defend any he came across. He evolved soon after he started his training regime, and vowed never to harm a Ninetales.

Moves- Poison Jab, Brick Break, Mud Bomb, Faint Attack

Kill Or Help- Help

RP Sample-

A nimble azure shape darted through the trees. Anyone who was looking its way would only see a blur of movement. Akui was hunting down today's prey, which he had decided would be a Raticate. There was a clearing near here, and he had guessed that it was a good place for the mouse Pokemon to make their burrows. He gripped the trunk of each tree with his dexterrous fingers and then bounded off with his strong legs. A couple of times he got a leaf or two in his face, but otherwise he was unbothered by the gentle tap of the soles of his feet striking the smooth bark of the birches. At the sign of slightly more sunlight piercing the leaf shields, he knew he was nearing his destination. Slowing down a bit, he decided to continue from lower branches. On this jump he let himself fall for about one second before continuing. He wasn't sure how far he descended, but it was enough to get a good lock-on on his prey. Not once did he look up or down to check; he knew that he had to stay focused on the front of his vision to make sure he was at the highest speed. When the brightness nearly drenched him, he dug his right claw into the bark of the tree and slowed to a stop before perching on the limb. Below him nested a pair of tan fluffballs; he was positive that they were what he was searching for.

Fortunately, Akui was camouflaged with the half-gloom of the dense woods behind him. He didn't dare move, for if he did he would reveal his location to his prey and they would escape. His claws itched to tear at damp flesh, unlike his dry skin. He would see himself as some sort of zombie controlled by his own mind, but that was a bit too harsh. One rat darted into the hole in the ground directly below Akui's foot. He was almost sure it was the female; the males usually stood guard because their mates usually had children to guard. Well, he thought, say goodbye to Papa.

And he pounced.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
OOC-

Sorry im late guys I got banned(again)...

Anyways, Pumpkinziggy will be left in charge if i get banned again.

So, sign-ups accepted and lets continue the RPG. =3

IC-

Spirit picked up Flare. "Come on Sapphire... Lets go." Spirit said. She jumped out of the hole that Flare fell into. She then climbed up a nearby tree and set Flare into the hollow trunk. Spirit then curled up on the tree branch next to it, and stared down to the ground. "Flare..." Spirit said softly, waving her tails back and forth slowly. She thought about when the pack left Flare behind. She got up and looked in the hollow trunk. She stared at Flare. Spirit's ears perked up. A fellow member of the Flaming Souls Clan, Blitz, was nearby. Blitz was an Arcanine. He always wore a blue bandana around his neck. Spirit ignored his presence and continued staring at Flare.

pumpkinziggy

Hunting for shiny Articuno
Years
OOC- All right.

Tell me if this thing below is too mystic, and I'll re-type this so that it's less so.

If you've seen Avatar: The Last Airbender, it's kind of like that. Except, not exactly.

IC-

Sapphire nodded, leaping up after Spirit. She ran quickly, her dark blue ears, ringed with sky blue, blowing behind her. Her eyes were squinted with determination. I will save Spirit... I will save all Ninetales, no matter the cost. All Pokemon are Pokemon, and we all have the right to live. Her heart burned with range, powering her on. She made a graceful leap into the hole, landing at the base. As she sat up, she rubbed her head with a forepaw. "Why are we here? Are we just staying here for tonight? My guess is that we have to either keep moving or face that Azerbu... or whatever his name is..." Shaking her head, her eyes still closed, she unsheathed her claws and climbed out of the trunk, sitting on a branch and gazing longingly at the room. She felt like howling, but knew it was wiser to stay silent. So, the Umbreon just closed her eyes and lowered her head, as if it was a prayer, and the moonlight reflected off of the ring on her forehead. All of the rings started glowing, and then began to pulsate. An Electric-type would think she was recharging, but she was really trying to get contact with the realms of dreams... otherwise known as other universes, where fiction was fact. There, she could see her parents if she wanted to. But right now, all she wanted was to wander. Under her eyelids, her eyes glowed white as she finally was surrounded by the darkness, and her mind grew absent from her body. But still, in the Pokemon realm, her rings flickered, and she sat with the moon on her face. Right now, she wanted to see the Lucario that she remembered, the one she had been longing for. His name was Sol, and if she tried hard enough, she could visit him.

But there were three flaws to this method. One, it didn't always work. Sometimes, in an attempt to enter another of the "Dream Realms," as she called them, she would be sent back to her own body instead.

Two, her body was immobile while she searched. She could easily be hurt or taken away while making contact with the moon,

And three, it would only work if the one she was trying to visit was dreaming. She entered others' dreams while kind of falling asleep herself.

Soon, the vision of the dark forest came to her, and she descended to the ground, where she could see a tall figure. Immediately, she knew it was Sol, and that she was in his dream. A small blush spread forward to her cheeks for a moment, but faded as he turned around. "...Sapphire?"

Sapphire turned her head to the moon behind her. "That's how I got here. But it's not in real life... just a dream. Anyway, I just wanted to see you again..."

Sol, as always, was not ostensibly amazed, but knew it inside.

"I'll need to get back to Spirit. Goodbye for now." She paced towards him and touched her nose to the side of his muzzle, and then let herself fade, locking her eyes on his for just a moment.

As she returned, the glow of her rings slowly faded, and she opened her eyes, whirling around, keeping her gaze on the hole in the trunk.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Spirit looked at Sapphire. "We should stay here for the night. I need to wait until Flare wakes up." said Spirit. "You know Sapphire... there is also a legend of an item called the Philosipher's Stone. It is said to turn any item into any other item." Spirit said. "It is said that you can only obtain it during the Full Moon, and that an huge pokemon gaurds it." Spirit continued. "I do know this pokemon, but the only this is he hasnt been active lately... in other words, he lost the stone." Spirit kept on going on and on about the stone. "So he sent out a water pokemon to go get it. The water pokemon disobeyed hm, and when it found the stone, it hid the stone and went back to the huge pokemon empty-handed. That is when I was created. Well, born to be exact. The huge pokemon raised eggs. He was like a day-care, except your mother doesnt come and get you when you hatch. The huge pokemon was like your own mother though." Spirit said, smiling.

----------------------

OOC-

Some Of The "Huge Pokemon"'s Eggs-

http://fc37.deviantart.com/fs23/f/2008/012/2/c/Pokemon_Eggs_by_Zaikudo.png

More Of the eggs-

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/tvsea09_005.jpg (Im the small orange one with the Vulpix tail marks)

http://www.geocities.com/ultrastupidneal/Vulpix1.gif (Spirit Hatched)

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
OOC: Welcome back BPR

Flare's eyes flickered open. He heard the Ninetales talk about some sort of stone, what was it? A Philosipher's Stone? It could turn any item in to any other item, but was only obtainable on a full moon. Flare thought deeply for a few seconds. The next full moon would be in a month's time exact!

Flare shook his head and looked up at the Ninetales. The Ninetales was currently looking at an Umbreon, appearently called Saphire. Flare stood up and shook himself off, and realized that the bleeding had stopped. Sapphire gasped in amazement and the Ninetales looked back at Flare and gasped in amazement.

The Ninetales jumped from the branch she was sitting on to the ground, after Flare jumped to the ground. Flare still wasn't sure about this Ninetales, though. He had grown up without a family, and had been betrayed by many pokemon who he had considered friends before.

Flare looekd behind the Ninetales sitting in front of him and saw an Arcanine. It wore a blue bandana and had the same symbol of his clan painted on it. Flare was deeply confused. He wanted to get away from everyone and then he saw an opening between the Ninetales legs as she stood up.

"Flare-" the Ninetales began but then Flare quickly darted underneath her legs and sped off in to the woods, but was unknowing of what lurked inside of them, wanting to capture him.

Sir, the Vulpix is on the move. We must report to master. A gruff voice said from within the shadows about twenty meters away.

Yes. But we must bring the Vulpix with us. For he will want to know everything about the Vulpix's mother. A rougher voice said. Then, they darted in to the woods, unnoticed by Flare, the Ninetales, and the Arcanine.

pumpkinziggy

Years
Sapphire hesitated, listening intently. Her dark blue ears twitched, her sapphire-blue rings dark and not glowing. They had ceased to pulsate long ago, as now she was aware of the world around her. The Umbreon seemed to be in a better mood than before, but didn't say anything. "That's fascinating. It's not like I could imagine, but... I'm wondering if it's better to have someone who's not your real mother take care of you or to have your parents die at a young age." She lowered her head slightly but showed no other signs of sadness. The black fox turned back around and raised her head as if to howl at the moon, but this time, her forehead ring was not directly in the light. It seemed as if she was gazing intently into it; as if she were in a trance. The moon had always fascinated her, mainly because she had discovered the power. Any other Pokemon could dream, but for her, as long as the moon was up, even in the daytime, she could do it. Of course, the other Pokemon had to be sleeping, causing difficulties if it was light out.

OOC - Is it summer, autumn, winter or spring right now?

Nidoking OriginGiratina

Years
Aiku's Intro

OOC - Okay ;)

IC -

Aiku bounded across the ground. His six toes made nary a noise on the ground as he approached the group of Pokemon. Could they possibly be doing something to the last Ninetales? If he didn't know better they could be doing anything. It was hard to be too careful in this situation; no one knew what anyone else was aiming to do until they spoke to each other. He decided to query them, started to form a speaking plan in his mind. He wouldn't bother asking them why they were here, since that would probably be answered with a simple "uh." He would just ask in a friendly tone, "What is your business with the last Ninetales?" That would be sure to get attention, especially if he pointed a toxic knuckle claw at them to make them speak. He didn't want to be too cruel, though, or he would make a bad impression. Sighing quietly, he decided against the threatening-to-strike part. It was about time, because he had landed about three feet from the group.

Focusing, he went with the plan. In a gentle tone that wasn't all demanding, he eyed the Pokemon. "I am not here to cause harm. What is your business with the last Ninetales?" Time for ad-libbing, he thought, since he liked that. "Like I said, I am not here to cause harm. I am only wondering so I can know whether to ally with you or swiftly dispose of you." He clamped his mouth shut instantly after the last sentence. Did that sound too evil? Probably. "I mean...." He moved his foot around on the ground a bit. "Venom, I'm not good with words...."

pumpkinziggy

Years
Sapphire whirled around, glaring into the frog's eyes for a moment. She was hostile for the first second, even just after he said he meant no harm. But he was convincing enough, and her fur flattened again. In one graceful move, she leaped down in front of the Toxicroak. "I," she began, "am assisting the Ninetales in a nearly constant battle with someone named Azerbu. He's a Water-type I didn't recognize."

She paused for a moment, tilting her head to the left and twitching her ears. "My name is Sapphire. Have you heard the legends?" She asked. For a moment, she sat down, and didn't reveal the Ninetales's location behind her. Just in case this one was hostile, she didn't want to reveal too much information.

The fox-like Pokemon waited patiently for his reply, careful not to flick her gaze towards the moon. Now was not the time for stargazing; she needed to take care of this Toxicroak first. Whether he was sincere or hostile, she didn't know, but she couldn't take any chances, and just in case, she was prepared to spring at any moment.

The Instant Classic

Hoenn has more water than Africa
Years
Man i thought this RP was dead lol.

Vandar had been walking for ages now with no sign of the last Ninetails.
It was there when he began to hear voices in the bushes whats that? he thought.
Without thinking Vandar went to investigate.
He started to tiptoe to see what was happening he pull the bushes away and BANG!!!.
Vandar had been knocked out by a Psybeam Vandar could not open his eyes but he could hear clearly " HEH HEH HEH HEH! " a voice crackled.
Vandar knew this laugh and could not believe it " no......it cant be.......not......you....... "" YES VANDAR IT IS ME HEH HEH ITS GOOD TO SEE YOU OLD FRIEND HEH HEH!!! ".
Vandar finally managed to open his eyes and when he did his heart stopped ( for like 10 seconds ) " no.....please no......Azerbu....please leave me be....... "" HEH HEH........NO........NO VANDAR WE HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS AND YOU KNOW WHAT BUSINESS IM TALKING ABOUT HEH HEH.....YOUR PARENTS ARE SUFFERING BECOUSE OF YOU!!! ".
" No....please.....dont make me do that again.............. "

Nidoking OriginGiratina

Years
Aiku stepped back a bit. This Umbreon appeared to be hostile, so he had to be careful. Venom, she's the leader? He stood there a moment before regaining his composure, which was when he stood up straight once more. There was no telling what these Pokemon would do, or which one was the leader, although thte Umbreon seemed to be pretty dominant. He bowed his head slightly, keeping his eyes on the Umbreon's forehead. He never made eye contact unless he was about to strike.

"Azerbu... I've never heard the name. Has he left?" He blinked. This Umbreon's name was Sapphire, and that was when he noticed that she was shiny. blue where yellow would be... not too strange. At least she wasn't pink and green. "My name is Aiku. I'm what one might call a self-agent, a wanderer and an imminent assistant to the last Ninetales. Well, hopefully at least. Pleased to meet you."

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Flare stopped in his tracks. He heard talking and conversation going on back where the Ninetales had been. He turned around and saw the Umbreon that had been traveling with him and the Ninetales, talking to a mysterious Toxicroak. His hearing had always been better then all of his other senses except smell. His hearing and smell where exactly the same in skill, but they were better then all others.

He slowly walked back to the group and hid inside some bushs. Appearently, the Toxicroak was wondering what they were doing here. He held up one of his hands, and that was when Flare heard him talking.

"I am an assasan for the Ninetales." Flare heard.

Little did Flare know, he got the Toxicroak's words mixed up. He bared his teeth and then jumped out of the bushs, and clamped his teeth down on the Toxicroak's right arm. It startled everyone. The Ninetales blinked at the sudden fiercness in Flare, and Sapphire stepped back a few paces wondering why Flare attacked.

The Toxicroak just stood there, as if nothing had happened. It was when Flare let go and then shot out a column of flames at the Toxicroak did it react. Flare knew he had started a battle, and he planned on winning it.

"Leave. Leave the Ninetales alone." Flare said.

The Toxicroak readied himself and Flare didn't know this, but the Toxicroak thought that Flare was trying to hurt the Last NInetales, and so the battle began.

pumpkinziggy

Years
OOC: Not "assassin," Assistant!

And, you can't say what the Toxicroak is thinking. That's player control.

Why does this always happen to my sister and me?

IC:

Sapphire turned to Flare. "He just wants to help," she said gently, taking a few paw steps towards the Vulpix. She sat down in front of him, nodding to Aiku. "Assistant means he wants to go along with the Ninetales and help, not kill her or something." She didn't mean to be disrespectful, but couldn't get the edge out of her tone. As she realized the glare of Flare's eyes, she climbed back up the tree and stood in front of the hole in the trunk, balancing. "You aren't after the Ninetales yourself, are you? Why would a Vulpix hurt one of its elders?" With that, she hopped into the hole, but kept an ear to the bark so that she could hear the conversation outside.

OOC again: Sorry for the short post, but I have something to say in OOC too, so that must count for something.

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
Years
Takai, Scatter and Plague all were jumping through the great forest when they stopped and heard a voice in the distance and ducked to take refuge behind a stone and listened patiently for information.They then heard a crackle of fire and a voice saying " Assistant means he wants to go along with the Ninetails and help , not kill her or anything ". At the mention of the Ninetails they instantly jumped out from behind the rock and gazed at the group of pokemon. One of them was a Arcanine with a scarf , another a Vulpix , apparently attacking a Toxicroak. And the most noticable of all , a Ninetails. Takai and the others bowed down to one heel and then Takai said " Greetings Ninetails , I am Takai , and we are here to defend you".

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
OOC- Ok, im here. XD

IC-

Spirit just stared as Flare attacked the Toxicroak, ignoring Takai and his team. Why is Flare being so protective? Spirit thought. Spirit couldnt even speak. "AAARRRGGGHHH!" Spirit yelled as she ran. She ran swiftly away from the group. She was now a great distance away from the group. She hid herself inside of a small den under a tree. "Im sorry Flare... I need to think..." Spirit whispered to herself, as if Flare could hear her. After a while, Spirit left the den and walked farther and farther away from the team. She reached the Water Pokemon Base near TurtleShell Pond. Spirit looked at it for a while, and entered the base. The Water Pokemon looked at her suprisingly. She walked past them all, and up to the co-leader. She looked at the co-leader, and passed by him. She walked through the base and nobody attacked her.

She was usually the one running.

She put her head down sadly, and approached a silver door. "Im sorry Flare..." Spirit sighed. She walked through the large silver door and approached a Blastoise. It looked at her intrestingly. She then looked up at it, and launched a swift Flamethrower at it. It looked at her, and in return launched a Hydro Pump at Spirit. The swift fox countered it with a Flaming Howl. She shot a powerful blue flame out of her mouth. The Blastoise spun out of the way, and growled. "WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE, FOX!" he yelled. He shot a Hydro Cannon at Spirit this time, and it hit. Spirit was forced back to the wall, and her fur was soaked. "So much for my dreams of peace..." Spirit whispered. She put her head down, and imagined her fate now. "Flare... take my place as a Ninetales when peace comes..." Spirit whispered and closed her eyes, awaiting her fate.

OOC2-

Dont worry, im not dying. XD

Thiis song goes well with my post- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0tANClatNY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back