• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
*silently post's more pictures*
AwwwtheyRready.jpg

Confusedornot.jpg

Dontgetusstarted.jpg

LadyJirachu

Years
Ash_Ketchum said:
Hi. Great pictures everyone.
:D Thanx Ash_Ketchum. Here are some cool icons I found though Google search:
AshChikoPika.gif

AshConfused.gif

AshNPikaLure.gif

AshVictoryPose.gif

Here's one I edited a little (also from google search):
AshNPika_wish.png

I think Toto will let you in, Audrina (I hope). :D

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
Years
Totodile, you kicked out Username because he said,that Ash is a cartoon? So do you really think, he is real? =P
Its a LOL of the month!
EDIT: Why you are so evil for Jirachu? She has put a lot of pics here and she is very nice for you. Also, she is a very good Member.

Last edited:

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
Well! I think he's not real but ..

Noone has any right to say anything bad or embarrasing to a character loved by someone and so it's a fault to say that ASh is a cartoon only caz he's a personality.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Casey said:
Totodile, you kicked out Username because he said,that Ash is a cartoon? So do you really think, he is real? =P
Its a LOL of the month!
EDIT: Why you are so evil for Jirachu? She has put a lot of pics here and she is very nice for you. Also, she is a very good Member.
You dont know my history with her ?
She is banned from Serebii for bashing me.
She has pretended to be other people on other forums to try and trick me
Geez.

As for UserName he has been rude to me one too many times.
No I dont think Ash is real Geez.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
I know Im banned an 'Arn't' allowed to post here, but Im a girl, also if your gonna be so mean to your members totodile you'r the one who is gonna have a loss not us!

chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
Years
Wow, it sure has been some time since I was here last.

Right, it seems that somebody won't realize that Toto don't like Jirachu. Seriously people, you can't imagine how cruel Jirachu has been towards Toto. I'm actually surprised how Jirachu can allow herself to even follow Toto around and act all "goody goody" like she does.
Username, you don't know the situation, so you don't have anything to say in it. But since you kept holding to an opinion that you have no hold in, then you got yourself thrown out of the club.
Toto isn't mean. If somebody is mean here, then it's Jirachu. I can easily show the PM's that she sent me, when I tried to help Toto to get rid of her. But then again, I'm not a stupid brat, so I'll let Jirachu defend herself, if she even have something worth to say. Hopefully, she'll admit how she bashed Toto in the most brutal way, how she stalked Toto, how she kept making it hard for Toto to have fun on the net, with her stupid accusations.
Either that, or deny it all, contradicting herself with one lie after the other, to then letting it all up to somebody who actually knows about this situation (Yes Username, I'm making a hint here) to tell the truth about it all.

Username said:
also if your gonna be so mean to your members totodile you'r the one who is gonna have a loss not us!
From what I've seen of your behaviour, then I don't see any loss at all.

Now, I'll bet that Jirachu will come here and say that I'm rude to bring up the past, but oh well. At least it's not me who's being immature enough to follow Toto around, to annoy her.

And last, who the heck cares if somebody thinks that Ash is real or not? He's my idol, and I believe that he's real, in my imagination. His character is just that worth imagening being real. I couldn't care less what other people think, because this is my thoughts, and my life, and if people want to act holy of that, then go ahead. You're making me laugh of that too.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Ok, I agree O dn't have any right to point fingers *lowers finger*, and Im sorry to anyone I have anoyed, its just i've heard another story, but theres no need for me to stick my hore in, so I shall just leave now, saying sorry, to Totodile, and any other people I may have affended, it wasn't my right to say anything, ~Username

Takuyas_Angel

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 17, 2005
chatsy said:
Wow, it sure has been some time since I was here last.

Right, it seems that somebody won't realize that Toto don't like Jirachu. Seriously people, you can't imagine how cruel Jirachu has been towards Toto. I'm actually surprised how Jirachu can allow herself to even follow Toto around and act all "goody goody" like she does.
Username, you don't know the situation, so you don't have anything to say in it. But since you kept holding to an opinion that you have no hold in, then you got yourself thrown out of the club.
Toto isn't mean. If somebody is mean here, then it's Jirachu. I can easily show the PM's that she sent me, when I tried to help Toto to get rid of her. But then again, I'm not a stupid brat, so I'll let Jirachu defend herself, if she even have something worth to say. Hopefully, she'll admit how she bashed Toto in the most brutal way, how she stalked Toto, how she kept making it hard for Toto to have fun on the net, with her stupid accusations.
Either that, or deny it all, contradicting herself with one lie after the other, to then letting it all up to somebody who actually knows about this situation (Yes Username, I'm making a hint here) to tell the truth about it all.

From what I've seen of your behaviour, then I don't see any loss at all.

Now, I'll bet that Jirachu will come here and say that I'm rude to bring up the past, but oh well. At least it's not me who's being immature enough to follow Toto around, to annoy her.

And last, who the heck cares if somebody thinks that Ash is real or not? He's my idol, and I believe that he's real, in my imagination. His character is just that worth imagening being real. I couldn't care less what other people think, because this is my thoughts, and my life, and if people want to act holy of that, then go ahead. You're making me laugh of that too.
well from what i've seen Jirachu doesnt seem like the type that would do such a thing to toto and i dont think that is how it was! Jirachu is my best friend and im on her side!

chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
Years
Takuyas_Angel said:
well from what i've seen Jirachu doesnt seem like the type that would do such a thing to toto and i dont think that is how it was! Jirachu is my best friend and im on her side!
Ah.
So you judge by only having one side of the story?
I would love to see how you would do in a debate. That would get quite amusing. But really, in a situation like this, it would be wise of you to stay neutral.
Sadly, this is the internet. Jirachu may be your friend in your point of view, but you wouldn't know if she's some hairy old 40 year old man out to get you, or if she's a 14 year old ignorant girl who listens to her mom, and end up acting like some immature brat who bashes a person she has no right to attack.
Facades are easy to get fooled of here on the internet.

AG92_307.jpg

LadyJirachu

Years
*sigh* Chatsy and totodile...There is such a thing as change...As bad as I used to be I have changed to the better...Who helped me? Me good friends from my forums who stayed by my side...And, the pain from that banning over at Serebii's...
As bad as I used to be, I no longer am the nasty person I once was. *sigh*
I was kinda confused then. I never ment to harm you, Toto...I just didn't know what I was doing...*goe's into tears* I'm not really the kind of person who hurt's people really badly on perpose...But, I feal I have a darkside to my heart...A side I have a hard time controlling...Posably, i'm soo nice that it try's to take over...0-o
I'm kinda hot-headed and a bit cold and evil but deep inside I DO have a kind heart...I just gotta remember to always use it...Try to avoid the "wrong" side taking controll...
After what happoned at Serebii's...I've learned a lot. To be more loyal...
From someone who used to be a n00b/flammer/SPAMmer, i've became a true friend...
And, I try to be nicer to people now. Nomatter who they are. :)
And, that's all I had to say......
Anyways...Better do what I REALLY came here for...
^-^ And that is to post more pictures! :D *start's posting them*
Ithinkitscute.jpg

^ This one is very cute in my opineon. :)
WindowXD.jpg

^ At da window looking really HOT...*drool's*
Lookoutwindow.jpg

^ Ash and Pikachu looking out da window looking soo cute. :D
Umakememad.jpg

^ Ash is briming with anger and confidence. *drool's* What a hottie! ^0^ lol

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Yeah thats why you recently joined Shiny May's forum as Yellow and pretended you did not know me. You did the same thing as PikaJ at BulbaGarden Geez. There are plenty of Ash fans for you to be friends with. I dont want to be one of them. That is my choice I already gave you too many chances as it is.

Now lets drop the whole thing, this club is for Ash.

Image2.jpg

LadyJirachu

Years
totodile said:
Yeah thats why you recently joined Shiny May's forum as Yellow and pretended you did not know me. You did the same thing as PikaJ at BulbaGarden Geez. There are plenty of Ash fans for you to be friends with. I dont want to be one of them. That is my choice I already gave you too many chances as it is.

Now lets drop the whole thing, this club is for Ash.

Image2.jpg
Well, it IS your choice...*sigh* :'( I understand if you can't trust me anymore. Probaly A LOT of people wouldn't trust me anymore if I had treated them the way I treated you...*sigh*
Anyways...Better get back on topic! 0-0
BTW, that picture is HOT. :D *drool's*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back