• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2009
Love this hack! Only hacks ive actually played more than 20 minutes are this, and rijonadventures.
About the alpha, how far does it go? Because i just finished the first gym and i cant figure what to do next.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
This hack looks very nice. I like the minigame, it's very creative and everyone likes Lapras :) The tiles are very nice and I'm glad that you kept some Fire Red tiles so the game still has a touch of it's origins. The palettes are amazing. This hack is going to be an awesome thing to play. By the way, are there any of the "timed steps" events in this hack? Also, it would look nice if you got some DP style tiles for the Gym, Center and Pokemart.

There's no timed events, and the Lapras game is only a simple small game. (I didn't change the player's sprite to a Lapras's)

Love this hack! Only hacks ive actually played more than 20 minutes are this, and rijonadventures.
About the alpha, how far does it go? Because i just finished the first gym and i cant figure what to do next.

Talk to people, and you'll eventually figure out how to get Cut and continue until the 3rd gym.

how far does the beta go in terms of badges etc?

You can get three badges~

No updates since I'm remaking all the events. :3

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Remaking the events, huh?
Cool. :)

Oh my gosh, I love that thread layout SO MUCH!!! :D
Anyway, good luck~

cody4lyf3

Charizard luver <3
Years
Wait there is only 3 badges.?

Well then im at the very ending point until new updates im posting a vid of me owning the 3rd gym leader with my whole party :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
DAD's lab now has a basement~!
ocean28rs4.png

The new starters are now the Hoenn starters, because I like Mudkip.
ocean281bj7.png
ocean282lu3.png
ocean283vw8.png

The next update will be the new Parina Village and its "park", and a new feature I'm working on.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I knew I was right when I thought u liek Mudkipz. ;)

Awesome updates, and YAY, better starters~~~
Treecko for me please. :3

Anyway, great updates.
Can't wait to see more.

Good luck~

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2021
I Like the new updates.. but I like more Mareep.
Can u put him in the starters? =/ I really like that starter

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Nice Cierra, I've played through the game ( Probably the first one I've played in about 3 months)
The mapping and scripting is of a very high quility, keep it up!

Trainer_Trevor

Fan Fiction Writer
Years
Hi. Umm...

Well as far as I am I like the game and all but I am stucked! I got my Pokedex and I went up the Bloom Fields and into the other village and I have no clue how to move on from there. If you can help me get over my stupidity slump that would be lovely.

Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2009
sweet game seems iv beaten the this release notcied a few thing liek the second bade said you can use rock smash when you cant that waas intentional but i swear the first gym had said flash was useable not cut but it let me cut when i had it. umid also like to say amphros is like my all time favo pokemon so i loved the starter and the hoen starter updates scares me to the point of bordom [hoen was me least favorite starters]

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
I think i'm the only one who noticed that the basement tiles are darker than normal ;)
Nice updates, I like the way you put the pictures of the poke's on the left side ;o.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
So the Lab's secret finally revealed, eh? :badsmile:

I am gonna kiddnap you, Dad! :bandit:

Nah, just jokin'.

And the cool things about the update is because

I always liked Hoenn Starters!!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
DAD's lab now has a basement~!
ocean28rs4.png

The new starters are now the Hoenn starters, because I like Mudkip.
ocean281bj7.png
ocean282lu3.png
ocean283vw8.png

The next update will be the new Parina Village and its "park", and a new feature I'm working on.
Oh wow, those are some very nice updates, Cierra! ^^
I'm glad you chose the Hoenn starters, I'm not so picky when it comes to starters anyway.

The basement of DAD's lab looks really neat too, and I like how you added the letter sprite on the table instead of just a Poké Ball. I also like how you made the basement slightly darker than usual. ^^ Good luck!

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
I Like the new updates.. but I like more Mareep.
Can u put him in the starters? =/ I really like that starter

Mareep will be obtainable early in the game, so you can use him as your "starter", you'll just have to train a little more.

Hi. Umm...

Well as far as I am I like the game and all but I am stucked! I got my Pokedex and I went up the Bloom Fields and into the other village and I have no clue how to move on from there. If you can help me get over my stupidity slump that would be lovely.

There's a trainer, Nate, in the first floor in the inn. Battle him and you can continue~

sweet game seems iv beaten the this release notcied a few thing liek the second bade said you can use rock smash when you cant that waas intentional but i swear the first gym had said flash was useable not cut but it let me cut when i had it. umid also like to say amphros is like my all time favo pokemon so i loved the starter and the hoen starter updates scares me to the point of bordom [hoen was me least favorite starters]

Just like I said above, Mareep will be obtainable early in the game, so you can use him as your "starter", you'll just have to train a little more.

So the Lab's secret finally revealed, eh? :badsmile:

I am gonna kiddnap you, Dad! :bandit:

Nah, just jokin'.

And the cool things about the update is because

I always liked Hoenn Starters!!

Actually, the protagonist's player isn't kidnapped this time, he's gone to work for some people.

I have screenshots from the remade Parina Village~

ocean33mn4.png
ocean34zi9.png
ocean35eu9.png

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Awesome screenshots, Cierra! The map looks very nice, and I really like the idea of making that house's wooden door useable with Cut. That just makes the game more amusing and more original!

I'll be getting to work on that heroine, too. ;) Could you give me a description (hair style/color, clothing style/color, etc.)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back