• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Day/Night System by AndryAndrew & HackLars - Version 1.1.0 released!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2010
Hi everybody!
I and another italian rom hacker, AndryAndrew made a new Day/Night System with this function:
Day/Night System v1.0.0
Program Version:
Routine Version: 1.0.0
Program Features:
-Choose in what kinds of map the routine work
-Set when the palette must change (hours)
-Choose the saturation/tonality of Blue, Green and Red of any stages (Afternoon use the standard palette)
-See preview of the stages in Palette Viewer
Routine Features:
- 4 stages in a day (Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night)
- You can disassemble the routine from the game
- The routine doesn't change the palette of the Menu, Dialog and the other things, the routine change only the palettes of tilesets and overworlds.
Known bugs:
-The animation palette don't change (grass, sand, jump ecc)
-Outdoor the palette don't refresh automatically.
Download: http://www.daynight.pokehacking.com...op=getFile&id=2&title=Day-Night-System-v1.0.0

Day/Night System v1.1.0
Program Version: 1.1.0
Routine Version: 1.1.0
Program Features:
-Multi Language (English, Spanish, Italian, French and German
-It works with all Ruby-Sapphire ROMs (AXVE, AXVI, AXVD, AXVS, AXVF, AXPE, AXPI, AXPD, AXPS and AXPF)
-You can see the ROM information
-You can see the Palette Code
Routine Features: All bugs fixed (animation of grass, sand, water...)
Known bugs: Outdoor the palette doesn't refresh automatically.
Download: http://www.daynight.pokehacking.com...op=getFile&id=3&title=Day-Night-System-v1.1.0 - http://0m3ga-ars3nal.webs.com/DayNight System 1.1.0.zip

This Day/Night System isn't the Mastermind_X Day/Night System.
We start to make this routine before the release of Mastermind_X one

Credit:
Mastermind_X for the idea
HackMew for a little description of the GBA Palette (2 byte)

Screen:
ScreenDN1.png
ScreenDN2.png
ScreenDN.png
ScreenDN4.png
ScreenDN3.png

Official website: www.daynight.pokehacking.com/
You can read all the news about Day/Night System in the Diary (www.daynight.pokehacking.com/ under the site Logo)

Official Video

Last edited:

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
yeah man!!
This day night system it's wonderfull ;)
great job Lars and AdnryAndrew.
You can download this tool only into my and hacklars hacking site Pokehacking!

Andryandrew

Italian Asm Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 4, 2015
I like it.
But i can't use it on Emerald ROm.
At now, it support only ruby USA (AXVE). In a few days we are going to add support for all games that already have internal clock (Emerald, Ruby and Sapphire).

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
This is amazing guys. You did really good job on this. I just want to ask before trying it. if can we change paletts of Night and Morning and so on ?

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
This is amazing guys. You did really good job on this. I just want to ask before trying it. if can we change paletts of Night and Morning and so on ?
yeah sure ;)
you can change all the paletts that you want in those that you prefer ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
Oh tnx thats pretty good program i've tryed it and works prfect. i'm just waiting for Emerald support.

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
Will it be possible then? or not?
Well i hope there will be a DaN tool soon for Fr & Lg

Buizel 9 ~
yeah..
it's possible..
but will want us some time to understand whether to do this.
as Jasumin has justly said him..
in FR and LG a clock doesn't exist..
or at least so it seems..
then it will need to invent another way to determine the time of the change of the peletts

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2010
we are working on firered, we want make the clock and then apply the ruby day/night routine.

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2010
Ok thanks.
If you want i can post your video with your crazy saturation on the site of day/night system :D

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
It looks good. Shame I can't use my computer to use it, as it is a Vista, but it looks good. I hope that you will try to make it work for Vista users, but you don't really have to. It seems good, and is a great add-on.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Well, if it's possible, could you make it possible to make it work for FireRed/LeafGreen and make it randomly generate codes for the day/night system to work, and have it change for day to night and vice versa at perfect time?

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2016
Oh Yeah! Will try this out as soon as possible!
AND you can edit the saturation?

I implemented MM_X's system and was going to put a level script in each map that changes the weather for afternoon, night, day, etc. This tool already did this! Will try as soon as possible! Thanks Andryandrew and Hacklars =).

Last edited:

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Hmm... I'll have to check this out...
I am pretty fond of M_X's DaN system, and I hope this one is just as good, if not better...
But yeah, Multi-Game Support is important, so keep it up, you seem to be doing great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back