• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Carbon Version (RMXP)

How is it so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

As much as anyone loves updates, I think you should post pone it till the said Date.
And just give like, one screen in the next couple days.
To build up our anticipation :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
As much as anyone loves updates, I think you should post pone it till the said Date.
I agree. lol a screen would be nice. This game is starting to look real good man.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years

I agree. lol a screen would be nice. This game is starting to look real good man.

Alright well If that's the case, Here's an updated picture of what Carbon's been up to.

comingsoon.png

I'll give a cookie to the first person who can tell me who that guy with the white hair is. XD

Most of what I promised for the update is in the one picture...minus many new tiles, characters, and events...but It's just the general gist of what to expect...Comments on the new tiles would be appreciated.​

~GodricGryffindor9~

WOW! THATS A LOW PRICE!
Years
Alright well If that's the case, Here's an updated picture of what Carbon's been up to.

comingsoon.png

I'll give a cookie to the first person who can tell me who that guy with the white hair is. XD

Most of what I promised for the update is in the one picture...minus many new tiles, characters, and events...but It's just the general gist of what to expect...Comments on the new tiles would be appreciated.​

is that a fakemon? youve piqued ( whatever that means XD ) my intrest. it is inevitable mr.Anderson i will come.... lol. ah well i think im going off to a good start but im going to have to add new sections in my reviews.

oh and the guy in the white hair... obviously a big part of the story... chuck norris? jk i have no idea who he is ( darn i really wanted that cookie :( )

<~F.M.P~>

Years
is that a fakemon? youve piqued ( whatever that means XD ) my intrest. it is inevitable mr.Anderson i will come.... lol. ah well i think im going off to a good start but im going to have to add new sections in my reviews.

oh and the guy in the white hair... obviously a big part of the story... chuck norris? jk i have no idea who he is ( darn i really wanted that cookie :( )

No not chuck Norris, but yes you're right he is a big part of the story.

I'm gonna say that its the rival?

You're closer. ;)

Isn't that the Professor Assistant?

Bingo! Yes It's the Professors assistant, but OI was also correct. He's one of your rivals.

Thank you for guessing guys. I'd send you the cookie link, but I'm afraid it may go stale by the time it reaches your doorstep...So I'll send you an E-cookie later. ;)

Here's yet another Teaser Screen.

Corruptioniscomingsoon-1.png

Curious?

Pika Storm

learning to script
Years
that shadowed pokemon looks familiar, is it perhaps the same pokemon that is in teh opening screen?.....

I don't know when you all will see it come out of the shadows, but you all will like it ;)

<~F.M.P~>

Years
omg ! i feel corupted already! only 8 more days until the update right?

lol I hope so, and yes you're correct 8 days.

that shadowed pokemon looks familiar, is it perhaps the same pokemon that is in teh opening screen?.....

I don't know when you all will see it come out of the shadows, but you all will like it ;)

Possibly, but for better results lets compare the two side by side shall we?
LUKAEDIAKDarkcorruption3.png

Notice that ones a bit bigger in both width and Height...Corruption....Now why would I say something like that? Only time will tell ;)

Atomic Reactor

Is there going to be like... Scientists trying to clone pokemon or something, then they come out with corrupted versions? I just read a comic book, and they tried doing that to spider man in it lol.

<~F.M.P~>

Years
Is there going to be like... Scientists trying to clone pokemon or something, then they come out with corrupted versions? I just read a comic book, and they tried doing that to spider man in it lol.

lol No, but That's actually quite a good guess. That story was already used by Mew and Mewtwo however...well sort of. This one will be completely different ;)

*Mini Update*

I've finally made the Cripet Back pic...something seems of to me however.
Here it is.

capture000-2.png

Note: Somethings missing in the picture...but what?

~GodricGryffindor9~

WOW! THATS A LOW PRICE!
Years
guy playing game: what will cripet do?...hmm... hey wait a second!

lol

kk.anway ive just done a new format for my reviews. you shall be the second to witness it on april 13th.

Atomic Reactor

or the amount of HP thing?
Same thing

Pika Storm

learning to script
Years
the only thing that I can think of that is missing in the picture is the icon of a pokeball that says it is wild and can be caught, unless it is a trainer's pokemon, then I think it is complete

And I have a theory about the coruption thing now, but I think that it might actually be what the story is based around, so I don't think I should say it

<~F.M.P~>

Years
guy playing game: what will cripet do?...hmm... hey wait a second!

lol

kk.anway ive just done a new format for my reviews. you shall be the second to witness it on april 13th.

Sounds good, I'm looking forward to it ;)

the xxx/xxx
or the amount of HP thing?
Same thing

LOL that's one! ;)

Wow that's gonna be sweet!
Haha can't wait to see it~

Ha, thank you El.

the only thing that I can think of that is missing in the picture is the icon of a pokeball that says it is wild and can be caught, unless it is a trainer's pokemon, then I think it is complete

And I have a theory about the coruption thing now, but I think that it might actually be what the story is based around, so I don't think I should say it

Feel free to say it. I'm actually anxious to hear your idea of the story.

The thing that's missing is the command box right?

LOL and that's two!

Look forward to the new battle system next week. Next I guess I'll show about 5 new pokemon, shadows of course...that's the fun with guessing. You never know what it's gonna be!

Pika Storm

learning to script
Years
ok, I think that the three shadowed legendary pokemon that are "the three beginings" control the flow of nature, and that some legendary pokemon help control nature, so when something happens to one of the three beginings, then nature gets messed up, and if a pokemon helps control the flow of nature, then they will get messed up too, making the pokemon that is slightly smaller messed up and turning it into the larger one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back