Started by Aurafire March 9th, 2009 1:22 PM
  • 77 replies

Denzer

Why so serious?

Seen July 19th, 2013
Posted October 2nd, 2010
381 posts
11.8 Years
I had a Standard OU battle with vjycoffs and won 4-0. He'll confirm later.
This signature has been disabled.
150 pixels too wide.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Ooka

Cosmic

Age 27
Challenging The E4
Seen January 27th, 2020
Posted January 18th, 2020
2,621 posts
12.6 Years
I really don't think this should have been un-stickied. :/

It was perfectly fine where it was. I mean, the IV battle thread gets used much less than this one. :/

Aurafire

provider of cake

Age 29
Male
New York
Seen April 25th, 2017
Posted November 8th, 2011
5,735 posts
11.9 Years
I really don't think this should have been un-stickied. :/

It was perfectly fine where it was. I mean, the IV battle thread gets used much less than this one. :/
I asked Horizon about it, he said that they (whoever they are) didn't think that all those sticky threads were necessary. I think that it somewhat defeats the purpose of having it since it being stickied increases the incentive for people to have ladder matches, but...I'm not going to be annoying and argue about it =(

Aurafire

provider of cake

Age 29
Male
New York
Seen April 25th, 2017
5,735 posts
11.9 Years
All right, I just had a quick, very quick battle against Nofxdino13. I won.
I need to know what tier you fought at.

Can I join or was the ladder picked before?
You don't have to join, you just fight other people and ask them if they want it to be a ladder match. If so, the results will go towards the ladder standings.

Aurafire

provider of cake

Age 29
Male
New York
Seen April 25th, 2017
5,735 posts
11.9 Years
You guys can look for battles here, but try to keep the discussion to VMs instead of cluttering up the thread, thanks ^___^

The quick battle thread is also a great way to get ladder matches in, just make sure you say that you want your battle to count towards the ladder. :D

wolf

Age 23
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted February 1st, 2020
8,214 posts
11.6 Years
Xairmo and I did a ESO match and I won, he confirmed in the ESO. I also "won" a match against Reaper121, we had a connection failure, but it was a clear win (he also confirmed in ESO).

Edit: I did a battle *FireEagle DeWitt Jr* and won 5-0, I have a battle video for it also, I will VM him to confirm this.

wolf

Age 23
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
8,214 posts
11.6 Years
I am going to annoy Aurafire till he faints from editing the post too much. XP I won (4-0) against Cosmic Tyrant, I have a battle vid for it too. =3 Oh and this is OU.

Edit: Now Aura is going to die! X3 I won a match against alexis515148. =D
Turn around slowly.....
Seen February 26th, 2011
Posted February 26th, 2011
226 posts
12.5 Years
Xairmo and I did a ESO match and I won, he confirmed in the ESO. I also "won" a match against Reaper121, we had a connection failure, but it was a clear win (he also confirmed in ESO).

Edit: I did a battle *FireEagle DeWitt Jr* and won 5-0, I have a battle video for it also, I will VM him to confirm this.
?
We didn't agree to it being a ladder match though?
but if all tourny matches count then I'm sorry =)
Pokey name: Joe

wolf

Age 23
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
8,214 posts
11.6 Years
?
We didn't agree to it being a ladder match though?
but if all tourny matches count then I'm sorry =)
Okay, yeah, you take off! Oh, and Aura, take off the Xairmo one, we never made a ladder one. The others I requested it to be laddered.
Turn around slowly.....
Seen February 26th, 2011
Posted February 26th, 2011
226 posts
12.5 Years
Okay, yeah, you take off! Oh, and Aura, take off the Xairmo one, we never made a ladder one. The others I requested it to be laddered.
Nope, you won, its staying up there =)
I was just wondering, thats all =P
Pokey name: Joe
Advertiser Content
Advertiser Content