ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #651    
Old May 6th, 2009 (10:40 PM). Edited May 7th, 2009 by Ivysaur.
Shinigami*'s Avatar
Shinigami* Shinigami* is offline
KEEP SILENT :X
     
    Join Date: May 2009
    Gender:
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 13
    is the 3rd gym the ending of the beta 2??
    :)
    i like the game you made DJG.. ^_^

    i'm glad that you fixed the house with no exit door.. ^_^
    and the city that when you leave the city.. youre char says ANGEALLEN..
    thanks for the updates. :)

    Relevant Advertising!

      #652    
    Old May 6th, 2009 (11:31 PM).
    Nicolas's Avatar
    Nicolas Nicolas is offline
    O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
       
      Join Date: Dec 2006
      Location: Philippines
      Age: 21
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Naive
      Posts: 401
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
      Another rival? :D Boy jagold how many more? :D we don't want to have so many exps :D :D :D
      you might have noticed that the rivals are the people in the first post.....

      >QUESTIONS<
      are the 4 guardian dragons for RR in LoG?
      more importantly, who's the main legendary in the game....
      >
      >
      >
      @destinedjagold
      D/P/P tiles are much better but it's your choice whether you cahnge it or you stick with your current trend
      __________________
        #653    
      Old May 7th, 2009 (1:34 AM).
      Ray Maverick's Avatar
      Ray Maverick Ray Maverick is offline
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Feb 2009
      Age: 21
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Lonely
      Posts: 3,344
      My Post.....



      Its progressing is see.But it isnt too difficult for you DJG to handle all the mapping and scripting?

      I'm not writing every time i post this CSS design
      __________________

      ***
        #654    
      Old May 7th, 2009 (6:43 AM).
      colcolstyles's Avatar
      colcolstyles colcolstyles is offline
      Yours truly
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: May 2008
      Location: The Bay Area
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Lonely
      Posts: 1,584
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Ray Maverick View Post
      Its progressing is see.But it isnt too difficult for you DJG to handle all the mapping and scripting?
      Given the fact that he has already completed two previous hacks (two excellent hacks might I add) in the series, something tells me he can handle it
      __________________

      Brother of Vrai
        #655    
      Old May 7th, 2009 (8:45 AM).
      • Angie •'s Avatar
      • Angie • • Angie • is offline
      I am Angie hear me r0ar~..xD
         
        Join Date: May 2009
        Gender:
        Posts: 21
        w0w~.. it got 3 versions!!
        nice nice nice!!
        h0pe y0u will make m0re..

        -Angie : D
        __________________
        This signature has been disabled.
        99 pixels too wide.
        Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

        You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

        Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
          #656    
        Old May 7th, 2009 (1:18 PM).
        iKnow iKnow is offline
        Woohoo!
           
          Join Date: Mar 2009
          Location: Sexyland
          Gender:
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 42
          Well, what do you do after the Zapdos event @ Rainbow City?
          __________________
          http://i523.photobucket.com/albums/w351/y2jfanlol/edit-23.png
            #657    
          Old May 7th, 2009 (9:24 PM).
          Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
          Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
          Memento Mori
          • Gold Tier
           
          Join Date: Jul 2008
          Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
          Age: 25
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 14,494
          Go back to Boulder City and beat Terry (gym leader)
          __________________
          ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

          Anime List | PSN Trophy List
            #658    
          Old May 7th, 2009 (11:57 PM).
          The Exile's Avatar
          The Exile The Exile is offline
             
            Join Date: May 2009
            Location: Australia, QLD
            Gender:
            Posts: 1
            How do u play the lips file for RD life of guardians i use visualboy advance emulator
              #659    
            Old May 8th, 2009 (12:04 AM).
            destinedjagold's Avatar
            destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
            Oh Hai Thar~
            • Silver Tier
             
            Join Date: May 2007
            Location: Philippines
            Age: 26
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Careful
            Posts: 8,522

            Hi there pipz...
            I am not in the mood for scripting today...
            I was a salesclerk the whole morning, but meh...
            Anyways, I have inserted the legendary sprites in the game.
            Here's some preview of the sprites...



            Wujifin, credits to Samson...
            Gabrieleon, credits to Ledah in deviantArt...

            Angeallen, Devihel, Breatherna and Chaomega are inserted.
            I replaced Lugia's place for Wujifin...
            I'm about to insert Chaomega's backsprite...
            I'm also about to insert Guibit and it's preevolution...

            That would be all.
            Thanks pipz and good day~

            ---oOo---

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by ryanycg View Post
            cool beta 2 is here well,all the best
            Thanks~

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by nixsham View Post
            hi i newbie here so i wanna ask about the new map n event still in beta 2 version 3.1 isn'it i try to update this game every day about the new update and also about the new guide for the chapter 4 when it will update...
            sorry for asking this....and i will be waiting for the next from you...best of luck...
            I think 3.1 is the last update of beta 2...

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by ~Watermelon View Post
            Nice, I just finished it.
            Though the man in Rainleaf Town Gym said Vincent's the Grass-type master. Isn't it Andrew?
            Oopsie.
            Thanks for the report.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
            Another rival? :D Boy jagold how many more? :D we don't want to have so many exps :D :D :D
            Btw Mineral Cave it's kinda... um big :D but as I know you it'll be bigger right? :D So I wanna ask will there be any important event?
            Eheheh...
            Sorry about that...
            Also, yeah, Mineral Cave is a big cave, since it goes all around the whole region of Hevah...
            Also, of course, there will be.
            not sure yet, but it'll have an event.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ilto View Post
            Hi Djg, I realy love the hack! But i want to ask you some stuff, when does Shaymin appear in the game and are you thinking of making a new HUD, hope you reply and once again, thanks for making the hack

            oh yeah almost forgot, like it says in the guide after the 2nd dream, it says to go to the back of the center and an event will occur, nothing happened =/
            I still don't know where will Shaymin appears in the game.
            I haven't written Shaymin's part in the story...

            Also, head behind the Center...
            That's where the event will occur...

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by liam7653 View Post
            i started playing beta 2 its come very far
            thanks.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Shinigami* View Post
            is the 3rd gym the ending of the beta 2??

            i like the game you made DJG..

            i'm glad that you fixed the house with no exit door..
            and the city that when you leave the city.. youre char says ANGEALLEN..
            thanks for the updates.
            sure. no problem.
            I hate glitches so I kill fix them as soon as possible.
            Thanks~

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
            >QUESTIONS<
            are the 4 guardian dragons for RR in LoG?
            more importantly, who's the main legendary in the game....
            >
            >
            >
            @destinedjagold
            D/P/P tiles are much better but it's your choice whether you cahnge it or you stick with your current trend
            The four guardian dragons are in the game.
            The main legendaries in the game..?
            well, er... Shaymin and Giratina but still not quite sure...

            about the tiles, I still need to think...

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ray Maverick View Post
            My Post.....



            Its progressing is see.But it isnt too difficult for you DJG to handle all the mapping and scripting?

            I'm not writing every time i post this CSS design
            It's not difficult.
            I enjoy scripting and mapping.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by colcolstyles View Post
            Given the fact that he has already completed two previous hacks (two excellent hacks might I add) in the series, something tells me he can handle it
            Thanks~

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by • Angie • View Post
            w0w~.. it got 3 versions!!
            nice nice nice!!
            h0pe y0u will make m0re..

            -Angie : D
            the versions are the fixed versions...
            download the latest, 3.1, since it has the most number of bug fixes...

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by iKnow View Post
            Well, what do you do after the Zapdos event @ Rainbow City?
            head back to Boulder City and get your 5th badge/symbol...

            ---oOo---


            __________________


            FC: 0061-1111-6462
            TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

              #660    
            Old May 8th, 2009 (1:04 AM).
            Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
            Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
            Starting anew...
               
              Join Date: Aug 2007
              Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Timid
              Posts: 3,066
              Whew, I finally finished Beta 2. There are still signposts to edit though. For example, Rainbow's City's theme isn't edited.

              I think the Rivals/Gym Leaders and Lombert's OWs should be edited. (Not slightly, just recolors) For the Gym Leaders, do what you did in RoL sounds good. (Because some are custom made) As for the Rivals, since they don't have Face Pics, I think custom OW's sounds good. (Except for Claire, because she has a Erika Sprite, which only requires a few slight recolors.)

              About your guiding tool, I think you should ask me or someone esle to edit
              the Spelling Mistakes.
              __________________
              I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
                #661    
              Old May 8th, 2009 (8:04 AM).
              Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
              Tropical Sunlight Tropical Sunlight is offline
              The Faltine
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2008
                Location: Slovenia
                Age: 21
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 3,572
                The new sprite looks pretty good.
                Good luck with the other 3 Elemental Masters!
                __________________
                  #662    
                Old May 8th, 2009 (9:01 AM).
                Master Terrador Master Terrador is offline
                Mostly Dead
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2009
                Location: Somewhere
                Age: 23
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Quiet
                Posts: 1,098
                I like that you can actually use Chaomega...I always wanted to play as him when I first Battled him...I thought he was the Coolest Fakemon you made...(Opinion...)The Backsprite of Gabrieleon looks realGood...Keep up the Good Work DJG...:D
                  #663    
                Old May 8th, 2009 (10:29 AM).
                Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                Memento Mori
                • Gold Tier
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2008
                Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                Age: 25
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Calm
                Posts: 14,494
                Wow Gabrieleon's backsprite is totally awesome! And as well as Shadow I'm happy that you'll use Chaomega. I hope it'll have same 1HP attack as in RR :D
                __________________
                ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                  #664    
                Old May 9th, 2009 (4:03 AM).
                Tomorrow's Avatar
                Tomorrow Tomorrow is offline
                Noticed me much?
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2009
                  Location: New Bark Town, Johto
                  Nature: Adamant
                  Posts: 12
                  Too bad iDont have time to play this stunning peice.. However, if iDo find time, then
                  this'll be the first choice
                  iLike the new rival. Updates comming along nicely, good good.

                  Good luck, DJG.
                  __________________
                  Let the bodies hit the floor ;
                  Let the bodies hit the floor ;
                  Let the bodies hit the floor ;
                  Let the bodies hit the ...
                  FLOOOOOORRR
                  Living tomorrow .., Today ~

                    #665    
                  Old May 9th, 2009 (7:51 PM).
                  Ijoinedforthedownloads's Avatar
                  Ijoinedforthedownloads Ijoinedforthedownloads is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2009
                    Posts: 17
                    love the hack so far. you've done an amazing job on your plots, events, and fakemon (better than most hacks that just just re-map/re-text Fire Red and call it a day).

                    please, keep up this great work.
                      #666    
                    Old May 10th, 2009 (7:00 AM).
                    Matt140's Avatar
                    Matt140 Matt140 is offline
                    Hi Peoplez!
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2009
                      Location: Sheffield, England
                      Age: 22
                      Gender:
                      Nature: Quiet
                      Posts: 19
                      Woot! BETA 2!!
                      Thanks for the release, but I keep getting stuck on the "Day/Night Unpacking screen???"
                      Any ideas why this happens (I'm using VisualBoyAdvance)??
                      Thanks,
                      Matt.
                      __________________
                      XSE-One of the greatest script editors, ever!

                      Spoiler:
                      Waiting for the 26th... still waiting...
                        #667    
                      Old May 10th, 2009 (10:56 PM).
                      destinedjagold's Avatar
                      destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
                      Oh Hai Thar~
                      • Silver Tier
                       
                      Join Date: May 2007
                      Location: Philippines
                      Age: 26
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Careful
                      Posts: 8,522

                      Hi pipz...
                      I am done scripting the third scene of Chapter 4 of the LoG story...
                      Here's a preview...



                      It is a short little script. Nothing special about it, really...

                      Also, I have inserted a lot of new sprites in the Hevah Dex lately...
                      I replaced both Sentret and Furret with Furruny and Guibit.
                      Deazone is currently being sprited, though...
                      Ledah from deviantArt, and the creator of Gabby, gave me some OW sprites of Gabby.

                      That would be all.
                      Thanks~

                      ---oOo---

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Number Prince View Post
                      Whew, I finally finished Beta 2. There are still signposts to edit though. For example, Rainbow's City's theme isn't edited.

                      I think the Rivals/Gym Leaders and Lombert's OWs should be edited. (Not slightly, just recolors) For the Gym Leaders, do what you did in RoL sounds good. (Because some are custom made) As for the Rivals, since they don't have Face Pics, I think custom OW's sounds good. (Except for Claire, because she has a Erika Sprite, which only requires a few slight recolors.)

                      About your guiding tool, I think you should ask me or someone esle to edit
                      the Spelling Mistakes.
                      I see.
                      I'll be checking those sign posts later.
                      Thanks.

                      I will think about the individual OW for the rivals...
                      Thanks~

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ~Watermelon View Post
                      The new sprite looks pretty good.
                      Good luck with the other 3 Elemental Masters!
                      Thanks~

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by .:+~Şңдɗσш Ɍдʯǫʊдɀд~+:. View Post
                      I like that you can actually use Chaomega...I always wanted to play as him when I first Battled him...I thought he was the Coolest Fakemon you made...(Opinion...)The Backsprite of Gabrieleon looks realGood...Keep up the Good Work DJG...:D
                      Well, Chaomega was sprited by Crosell, one of the spriters of LoG.
                      Thanks~

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                      Wow Gabrieleon's backsprite is totally awesome! And as well as Shadow I'm happy that you'll use Chaomega. I hope it'll have same 1HP attack as in RR :D
                      Hahahah!
                      Nope! I'll be changing Chaomega's signature move, and I guarantee you, it'll not have a 1 HP attack.

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Nikephoros View Post
                      Too bad iDont have time to play this stunning peice.. However, if iDo find time, then
                      this'll be the first choice
                      iLike the new rival. Updates comming along nicely, good good.

                      Good luck, DJG.
                      Don't worry.
                      Life is more important, anyways.
                      Thanks~

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Ijoinedforthedownloads View Post
                      love the hack so far. you've done an amazing job on your plots, events, and fakemon (better than most hacks that just just re-map/re-text Fire Red and call it a day).

                      please, keep up this great work.
                      Thank you~

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Matt140 View Post
                      Woot! BETA 2!!
                      Thanks for the release, but I keep getting stuck on the "Day/Night Unpacking screen???"
                      Any ideas why this happens (I'm using VisualBoyAdvance)??
                      Thanks,
                      Matt.
                      Well er...
                      press any buttons afterwards?
                      Or what ROM did you patched the patch?

                      ---oOo---


                      __________________


                      FC: 0061-1111-6462
                      TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                        #668    
                      Old May 11th, 2009 (3:09 AM).
                      Crosell's Avatar
                      Crosell Crosell is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Nov 2006
                        Location: Netherlands
                        Nature: Relaxed
                        Posts: 654
                        Man progress is going great I see!
                        I havent post here yet so..
                        Great update and good to know the hevah dex is getting bigger!

                        I'll let ya know that I have alot of free time to spend this week!
                        So dont hesitate to ask me something!
                        __________________

                        I'll make a man out of you!
                          #669    
                        Old May 11th, 2009 (7:18 AM).
                        Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                        Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                        Memento Mori
                        • Gold Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2008
                        Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                        Age: 25
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 14,494
                        Nooo!! :D I was so looking forward to use 1HP attack :D :D no I'm just joking
                        Great work djg

                        And by the way could ya tell me which program do ya use to change attack animation?
                        __________________
                        ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                        Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                          #670    
                        Old May 11th, 2009 (9:00 AM).
                        Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
                        Tropical Sunlight Tropical Sunlight is offline
                        The Faltine
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2008
                          Location: Slovenia
                          Age: 21
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 3,572
                          So Patty will fall off the bridge?
                          And battle those eyes again?
                          Cool!
                          Good luck!
                          __________________
                            #671    
                          Old May 12th, 2009 (11:54 AM).
                          wNtR Azazel's Avatar
                          wNtR Azazel wNtR Azazel is offline
                          I need scissors! Sixty-one!
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2008
                            Location: The Internecine
                            Age: 24
                            Gender:
                            Nature: Quiet
                            Posts: 19
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by ~Watermelon View Post
                            So Patty will fall off the bridge?
                            And battle those eyes again?
                            Cool!
                            Good luck!
                            Maybe we'll actually see what those eyes really are... a Rattata of DOOM or maybe Giratina?
                            __________________



                              #672    
                            Old May 12th, 2009 (1:02 PM).
                            minchan's Avatar
                            minchan minchan is offline
                            Mudkip Worshipper
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2008
                              Location: mudkip land
                              Age: 23
                              Gender: Female
                              Posts: 714
                              Awesome!! Beta 2 is here!!! I'm gonna download it right now.
                              Your hacks are always something to look forward to~!!

                              And congratz on becoming a moderator!
                              __________________
                                #673    
                              Old May 13th, 2009 (2:51 AM).
                              Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
                              Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
                              Starting anew...
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2007
                                Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Timid
                                Posts: 3,066
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by wNtR Azazel View Post
                                Maybe we'll actually see what those eyes really are... a Rattata of DOOM or maybe Giratina?
                                If Rattata, it would be impossible!!
                                Why? Rattata is a weak Pokemon and there's no way it can make your Pokemon
                                dissapear. (Look at the LoG Guide Tool. It makes the story cartoon-like.)
                                If Giratina, also impossible!
                                Why? Giratina wouldn't be set to such a low level, as it is a Legendary.

                                I doubt the "Eyes" are the Pokemon you mentioned above.
                                It would be a special Pokemon. Maybe it is made by Team Earth or the DO?

                                (Just like what Team Rocket did with Mew, and failed to copy it, and it became
                                a whole new Pokemon - Mewtwo.)

                                __________________
                                I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
                                  #674    
                                Old May 13th, 2009 (5:19 AM).
                                Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
                                Tropical Sunlight Tropical Sunlight is offline
                                The Faltine
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2008
                                  Location: Slovenia
                                  Age: 21
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 3,572
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Number Prince View Post
                                  If Rattata, it would be impossible!!
                                  Why? Rattata is a weak Pokemon and there's no way it can make your Pokemon
                                  dissapear. (Look at the LoG Guide Tool. It makes the story cartoon-like.)
                                  Oh my God...
                                  Princey, now that was a joke.
                                  ---------------------------------------------------
                                  I don't know if it has been told, but I caught a Horsea in the Water Catching Contest and it was holding a Master Ball
                                  __________________
                                    #675    
                                  Old May 13th, 2009 (8:05 AM).
                                  Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                  Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                  Memento Mori
                                  • Gold Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2008
                                  Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                  Age: 25
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Calm
                                  Posts: 14,494
                                  Horsea too? :D cool :D I know only 'bout Luvdisc and Butterfree
                                  __________________
                                  ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                  Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                  Closed Thread
                                  Quick Reply

                                  Sponsored Links
                                  Thread Tools

                                  Posting Rules
                                  You may not post new threads
                                  You may not post replies
                                  You may not post attachments
                                  You may not edit your posts

                                  BB code is On
                                  Smilies are On
                                  [IMG] code is On
                                  HTML code is Off

                                  Forum Jump


                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:03 PM.