• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue 3: Heart of Gold and Silver Souls...

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
Years
IMG%5D
PageA.png

PageB.png

PageC.png

PageD.png

PageE.png

PageF.png

Well, I'll be happy to accept comments! :)

P.S.

Years
To evolve Riolu you must what?

I can't see the image beside the first page for some reason.
Also, I think the FAQ's should be more general, like talking about Pokemon overall.
The comic strip was so hard to read, to be honest. Put a background for the bubbles, like white. Then make the text black.
The interview was kind of short. I thought it would be longer.
You said plain white makes it a newspaper, yet you're adding pictures?

As for the crossword, there are a few things I want to point out:

1. Some of the hints are kind of wrong. The Dark Evee, for example. It's not really a "Dark" Evee, as far as I can tell. You could have put "Evee's Night Evolution", or something similar to that.
2. How come some of the text boxes have thick and thin lines? It's just me, I know, but that really bugs me.
3. Do the Pokemon mean anything? At first, I thought they were part of the crossword, as in I I have to put their names in the space beside them. But I JUST realized that they're there for show.

That's all I can think of. The actual articles are good. Although in this issue, you were a bit short on articles.

The Red Chain

Then Uxie must have an IQ higher than 5,000. XD It's supposed to be the smartest Pokemon on earth after all~

Anyway, this newspaper idea is going along very well, keep up the good work~

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
Years
Couple grammatical errors again but not too bad. You don't have to say last 1999 because there was only one lol. Other than that I think it's much better than the last two issues, and once again fun to read and do the crossword puzzle. Keep it up!

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
:/ A sentence is left off in the Q&A bit.
I love this paper really much, i want it to go on forever :D
*Goes to do crossword*

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Great job on Issue Three...I can tell you're improving one step at a time. Again, I compliment you on the picturefor the quote...it matches it quite nicely! Nice new information, with only a few gramatical mistakes here and there.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
I can't see the first page...?

1. (Crossword Puzzle) Which legendary dog? There's Raikou, Suicine, and Entei, but... You're not gonna have us GUESS which dog it is just looking at the number of blocks?! Besides, they're not REALLY legendary dogs, but whatever...
2. I think you mean that Alakazam is the smartest NON-LEGENDARY Pokemon? Cuz I heard someone say Uxie is the "Being of Knowledge".

You're improving, good luck!

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
Years
Thanks for the PRAISES! (And CRITISISM) ...

Well, we're a bit short on articles today...

And yeah... I have some errors there...

Maybe because my computer had a virus and we had to reformat it yesterday... (It just keeps restarting and i did some pages 5x because i forgot to save them, or if I'm about to save them or I'm saving them, they become corrupt because they are distracted... *bummer*)

I guess I can say that we're improving guys with your help!

P.S.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
Wait, what? Mid-2010?!

I'm getting the Japanese games then. I can't wait at all.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Haha, nice job. Very interesting indeed. *thumbs up*

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
Years
eX-Dee guys! eX-Dee... Mid 2010...

Well, that's the disadvantages of not being a Japanese... LOL

Specially if you love Pokemon too much...

*Thanks, Feign, for d' comment! :)

P.S.

Feathing

Water Gym Master
Years
Alakazam has an IQ of 5,000?
Then Uxie must have an IQ higher than 5,000. XD It's supposed to be the smartest Pokemon on earth after all~

Anyway, this newspaper idea is going along very well, keep up the good work~

Not all Alakazam... 5000 its the potential for Alakazam, but it might not get there. Uxie has more than 5000 for sure I think..

Great idea of this newspaper guys!
It has good sections and pics, I loved it!
Keep going!

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
Years
Thanks - Feathing! Join us!

Pokemon XD - We don't ask people to PM us and have an interview, we ask them if they like to be interviewed... XD :)

P.S. = Well, Issue 4 coming...

Back