• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky US & Europe Release Dates

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen yesterday
I Have Singlehandedly Calculated When Nintendo Will Most Likely Release Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky For The US & Europe.

|United States Of America|
{October 12th, 2009}

<Europe>
[December 12th 2009]

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
Years
Oh...

Shucks! I thought the English Version has the same release date with the Japanese version!

P.S. = Well, i can still save money to buy one! :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 15, 2009
I can't wait for the Sky version. =D

I'm a fan of the PMD versions now. Thanks for the heads up.

Penumbra

Do you enjoy reading this?
Years
Sorry to tell you this, but I heard that Arceus will only be a statue.
sorry to tell you,
but no one really mentioned anything
about Arceus.

[Ontopic]
grr. I'm kind of infuriated by the fact
that Sky version is nothing but a beefed-up Time/Darkness
copy... Are they going to copy the trend with the main series?
A Third "revamp" along with the third release of the main two versions?

Nonetheless, I'm still getting Sky version. I like the new additions, even though
it's not plenty.

Also, how have you come to this single-handed conclusion of the release dates?

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
grr. I'm kind of infuriated by the fact
that Sky version is nothing but a beefed-up Time/Darkness
copy... Are they going to copy the trend with the main series?
A Third "revamp" along with the third release of the main two versions?
According to Pokémon World magazine, you get to play with guild character, 5 new starters (though they'll be getting rid of some others, I suspect Munchlax and Skitty will go), and it will expand on the plot, explaining how the guild started. I swa a screenshot of Igglybuff talking to another pokémon. This Igglybuff is probably Wigglytuff in his younger days.

IT's more than just another version of Time/Darkness. Nintendo have finally decided to make the third games in the series a new separate game, with a few similarties rather than a new exacpt replica with a few differences.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
You singlehandely? Suspicious~~~!!!

Once I get my DSi, I am sooo going to get this game. :D It sounds fun and I wonder what these five new starters would be…

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
I was hoping it would come out sooner and how did you actually work this out singlehandedly work this out because I don't want to wait approximately 5 months for a version I can read

Years
I really can't wait for this games release.

1. You can become Riolu (If you get the right nature and stuff)
2. I'd like to see what happens with Grovyle and Dusknoir after they go back to the future.

But one thing I hope for is the story is more in depth.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Konekodemon, you'd be surprised how late they can give us things.

Angry Ampharos, please don't get angry, but I can't gurantee Skitty will be gone. Please don't get angry with me...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen yesterday
I was hoping it would come out sooner and how did you actually work this out singlehandedly work this out because I don't want to wait approximately 5 months for a version I can read

I'm Never Telling How I Did It. BUT! I Will Give The Dates For Both Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver Once Nintendo Gives The Japannesse Release Dates.

NOTE: I'm Checking Every Day For The Jap. Release Dates For HG & SS.

Autumnfox

Go with the wind~
Years
|United States Of America|
{October 12th, 2009}

Ahh, really? Because I heard somewhere that it comes out on September 1st... oh well.

Anyways, I can't wait for it to come out! The 5 new starters should be able to spice things up a bit, and the new special episodes should as well.

I've also heard that Meowth and Munchlax will be kicked out as starters. That's kind of depressing, because I kind of liked Meowth...

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Years

I've also heard that Meowth and Munchlax will be kicked out as starters. That's kind of depressing, because I kind of liked Meowth...

Yeah :/ they are only partners now :( I've been playing PMD sky for somewhere around a month now, and I really like it ^^ The bonus stories are really cool too :)

Back