• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Much Clearer Inserting music on your hack

Magnius

Pokemon Music Hacking Guru
Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2014
haha, stop worrying so much about copying someone. Inserting music is inserting music, no one necessarily "owns" the method.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
i tried it but i got a send error report popup ugghhh... well i installed vista and im going to try it today or tommorrow. i'll tell you what happens then.
Owhkae..cool..
tell me the result after you try it..;)

haha, stop worrying so much about copying someone. Inserting music is inserting music, no one necessarily "owns" the method.
haha..ok..tanx...

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
I posted a link for you to download it and if it still not working,then follow the steps shadow rayquaza has which i also posted at my first post;)

ok thanks. it will save me the time of searching for it.

*off topic*
does anyone have comdlg32.ocx for windows vista? I tried putting it into system32 and nothing happened

Vista... you have to register everything... uggghhhh....

....lol

Last edited:

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
ok thanks. it will save me the time of searching for it.

*off topic*
does anyone have comdlg32.ocx for windows vista? I tried putting it into system32 and nothing happened

Vista... you have to register everything... uggghhhh....

....lol
It is hard work to them,lol.....
i did download something that automatically make my sappy workable but i forgot where i download it..lol...
btw,is it working??

Aljam

Years
going to try it out. i currently has no interwebs at home so i go to the library for pc. ill tell you when i try it out

Aljam

Years
i registered it but it says its out of date (probably becaus i didnt download it hee:() btw the link in the tut doesnt give you anything...

Years
It's a nice tutorial.
But when I try to listen to the music in sappy the program crash.
How is it possible?

EDIT: I have success to insert a music. Thanks a lot for this tutorial!
EDIT2: What are the voicegroup in Pokemon Ruby?

Last edited:

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
Im going to try this after i've finished mapping :3. By the way nice Tutorial.
Tanx...
hope it helps you...
It's a nice tutorial.
But when I try to listen to the music in sappy the program crash.
How is it possible?

EDIT: I have success to insert a music. Thanks a lot for this tutorial!
EDIT2: What are the voicegroup in Pokemon Ruby?
you are welcome...
you can go here for the voicegroup...
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=148811&highlight=Instruments

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
I'll try this out real soon! I think that this is wwaaayyyy clearer that Magnius' tut! thanks for making this!!!

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
REMEMBER that you must register the Control files or they will not function...

Put them in System32 and...(Since you said Vista...)Open an Elavated Command prompt...(Start-->All Programs-->Accessories-->Command prompt...) Right click Command Prompt and select "Run As Administrator"...Then...Copy this Dialogue...

regsvr32 %Systemroot%\System32\vbalCbEx6.ocx
regsvr32 %Systemroot%\System32\SSubTmr6.dll

And your good to go...:)

Aljam

Years
REMEMBER that you must register the Control files or they will not function...

Put them in System32 and...(Since you said Vista...)Open an Elavated Command prompt...(Start-->All Programs-->Accessories-->Command prompt...) Right click Command Prompt and select "Run As Administrator"...Then...Copy this Dialogue...

regsvr32 %Systemroot%\System32\vbalCbEx6.ocx
regsvr32 %Systemroot%\System32\SSubTmr6.dll

And your good to go...:)

for some reason, registering it that way doesnt seem to work on vista that way for...I get an error message. I found out that when you run as admin at default it is in the system 32 folder all you have to do is type regsvr32 SSubTmr6.dll. It works perfectly that way.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Hm...Well...Thats another way of doing it...But my way Works for me and my friends...Whats the error message say???

EDIT: Yep...Works Fine...Your Theory also works fine...Archon...;)

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
Back