• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sms donation

Agree?

• Yes

Votes: 25 92.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
The other thread got closed :\

Basically I'm asking of a method that allows sms donation to this forum. I can't use Paypal and my parents won't do it for me & sms would be benefitial to alot of people. So, yes please :D

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
This was asked months ago, I recall. Rukario said he'd look into it and we never heard of the idea again. He said it mightn't be compatible with the newest upgrade of VBulletin back then, and judging from the lack of updates from him on the subject, he found out that it wasn't compatible.

Either that or my memory's wrecked up.

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
Maybe Rukario could share us some information about this :) Does it need to be specifically a donation account that goes to vbulletin. You could just make an account on another site and ask for it to be sent there ;) It's win win.

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
Years
  • Age 27
  • GBR
  • Seen Oct 28, 2015
Yes, Thats a pretty good idea. Well i hope this idea works. All the best.
~Fatal Nightmare~

Youji

Game Designer
Years
That idea is fantastic and hopefully gets possible. That would make donating soo much easier. And hopefully it will work worldwide then =D Otherwhise I still won't able to donate.

Rukario

Banned
Years
hmm.. I don't remember a previous topic on using sms payments for PC donations.. Mainly we could set a link up for sms users as long as the service notifies us of a donation. (we'd have to manually edit your usergroups and stuff)

not sure how this phone/mobile device stuff will work (with vB especially) but we can see..

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
hmm.. I don't remember a previous topic on using sms payments for PC donations..

I do ;-;

It was either you or Ausaudriel who posted. If it was you, you said that the plug-in wasn't able to function with PC's version of VB. If it was Ausaudriel, he said that an SMS payment thing could mess up some of the other plug-ins.

Or maybe it was both of you at the same time.

Rukario

Banned
Years
well I still don't remember it.. and IF we can find a simple sms gateway service that will just email us and allow us to manually set usergroups (or better yet, one that intergrates properly with vB) we'll try to get it.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
I hope this is availble throug phone
I really should read the titles more.
But this is a great idea! I hate paying through internet, phone seems much easier.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back