Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old June 7th, 2009 (12:27 AM). Edited June 9th, 2009 by balkj06.
balkj06's Avatar
balkj06 balkj06 is offline
Pokemon Kanto
     
    Join Date: Aug 2008
    Gender:
    Posts: 175
    Welcome to the world of Pokemon, 4000 yr's ago

    Made with RPG marker Xp

    Features
    - Pokemon + Fansty
    - expore the new region callled ''unnamed''
    - vist all 4 offical regions 4000 yr's ago
    - cast magic
    - make your own pokeballs
    - skills
    - quests
    - aliens invade the world
    - Time Travel
    - Train Pokemon
    - Hunt Pokemon
    - Pokemon Ranger
    - Pokemon VS alines
    - battle pokemon with 4th Gen style
    - mining
    - no pokemon centres
    - cooking
    - fishing
    - Gym's
    - possibly might became an MMO

    Stroy
    there isn't much of a story just lots of quest
    you begin your adventre like most fansty games on a unknow place of land and walk around

    Maps
    coming soon

    Team
    Me- Leader
    Riolu-Spriter
    Pokemoerules-?????
    Freak A-mapper
    need more members

    Download
    after region is complete and a few quest are added
    __________________
    This signature has been disabled.
    Too wide. Just move the banner to the center also and you should be fine.
    Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

    You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

    Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old June 8th, 2009 (1:23 PM).
    riolu's's Avatar
    riolu's riolu's is offline
    riolu? where!
       
      Join Date: Jun 2009
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 28
      spriter please?




      img195.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blondmidget.jpg
        #3    
      Old June 8th, 2009 (4:44 PM).
      pokemongarnet's Avatar
      pokemongarnet pokemongarnet is offline
      CAT-BUS!
         
        Join Date: Mar 2009
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 729
        hunting!! SCORE I would own those pokeN00BZ. Would you kill them?
        __________________
          #4    
        Old June 8th, 2009 (5:19 PM).
        riolu's's Avatar
        riolu's riolu's is offline
        riolu? where!
           
          Join Date: Jun 2009
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 28
          all but riolu.

          lolz, obvious, no?
            #5    
          Old June 8th, 2009 (5:38 PM).
          Pokemoerules's Avatar
          Pokemoerules Pokemoerules is offline
             
            Join Date: May 2009
            Location: In your heart
            Age: 23
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Quirky
            Posts: 152
            I'll be a membret

            ~Pokemoerules~
            __________________
            You laugh, I cry.
            I Laugh, you cry.
            You fall down a 1,000,000,000 foot deep cliff, I LOL. - Pokemoerules.
              #6    
            Old June 9th, 2009 (1:18 AM). Edited June 9th, 2009 by balkj06.
            balkj06's Avatar
            balkj06 balkj06 is offline
            Pokemon Kanto
               
              Join Date: Aug 2008
              Gender:
              Posts: 175
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by riolu's View Post
              spriter please?
              img195.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blondmidget.jpg
              ok, your in

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Pokemoerules View Post
              I'll be a membret

              ~Pokemoerules~
              k, your in

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by pokemongarnet View Post
              hunting!! SCORE I would own those pokeN00BZ. Would you kill them?
              well in fansty games when you kill a monster it dies and in a few seconds reappearer
              in this game the pokemon will die, and you get drops form them and a few seconds later it will appearer
              __________________
              This signature has been disabled.
              Too wide. Just move the banner to the center also and you should be fine.
              Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

              You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

              Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                #7    
              Old June 9th, 2009 (7:19 AM).
              Trikeboy's Avatar
              Trikeboy Trikeboy is offline
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2009
                Gender:
                Posts: 102
                Sounds interesting, a little familiar, but interesting. I hope you are planning to use a different tile set so it feels like it is in the past.
                __________________
                I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.
                  #8    
                Old June 12th, 2009 (7:04 PM).
                riolu's's Avatar
                riolu's riolu's is offline
                riolu? where!
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2009
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 28
                  ive done the hero's sprites.

                  http://img190.imageshack.us/i/maletrainerpokemon2000b.mp4/

                  http://img190.imageshack.us/i/femaletrainerpokemon200.mp4/
                  __________________

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by riolu's View Post
                  arceus is a goat/meerkat on steroids selling drugs to little children.
                    #9    
                  Old June 12th, 2009 (7:24 PM).
                  Mōnštȝr¿'s Avatar
                  Mōnštȝr¿ Mōnštȝr¿ is offline
                  • Silver Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2008
                  Age: 24
                  Posts: 560
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by balkj06 View Post
                  - no pokemon centres
                  Stops reading....
                  Hmmm.
                  How may I ask will you heal?
                  Or will that reveal to much??
                    #10    
                  Old June 13th, 2009 (3:02 PM). Edited June 13th, 2009 by Blazers.
                  Blazers's Avatar
                  Blazers Blazers is offline
                  • Silver Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2008
                  Location: Home
                  Age: 23
                  Posts: 954
                  Your region should not be called "unnamed".
                  The people of the era may be stupid, but you don't have to be.
                  Don't include all 4 regions if your really dedicated to this game.
                  You won't get it finished, that's a promise.
                  Make one region and maybe add extra islands to explore.
                  Magic? What kind of magic do you mean?
                  I like the Poke Ball making feature, they'll probably all be made out of rocks or somethin.
                  Take a look at some of the better games on this site, (Amythest, Morning Dawn, Acanthite, etc.) see how the page is set up?
                  When you get more into the game with screens and everything, make it more like that. That is definitely one of the first things i judge a game on.

                  And this is 4000 years ago, no pokemon today should be there now except for ancient ones like Magikarp, or Relicanth.
                  You should incorporate new ones.

                  The name Pokemon 2000 B.C. isn't very appealing, make it something with some flair.
                    #11    
                  Old June 13th, 2009 (3:59 PM).
                  balkj06's Avatar
                  balkj06 balkj06 is offline
                  Pokemon Kanto
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2008
                    Gender:
                    Posts: 175
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Trikeboy View Post
                    Sounds interesting, a little familiar, but interesting. I hope you are planning to use a different tile set so it feels like it is in the past.
                    well, yech I am using diffrent tile's


                    the link isn't working the site saids 'unable to load image'
                    so I can't see the sprites

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Ochitsuite View Post
                    Stops reading....
                    Hmmm.
                    How may I ask will you heal?
                    Or will that reveal to much??
                    Food! how do you get Food Fish,Cook etc....(ask Brock)

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Blazers View Post
                    Your region should not be called "unnamed".
                    The people of the era may be stupid, but you don't have to be.
                    Don't include all 4 regions if your really dedicated to this game.
                    You won't get it finished, that's a promise.
                    Make one region and maybe add extra islands to explore.
                    Magic? What kind of magic do you mean?
                    I like the Poke Ball making feature, they'll probably all be made out of rocks or somethin.
                    Take a look at some of the better games on this site, (Amythest, Morning Dawn, Acanthite, etc.) see how the page is set up?
                    When you get more into the game with screens and everything, make it more like that. That is definitely one of the first things i judge a game on.

                    And this is 4000 years ago, no pokemon today should be there now except for ancient ones like Magikarp, or Relicanth.
                    You should incorporate new ones.

                    The name Pokemon 2000 B.C. isn't very appealing, make it something with some flair.
                    ok there will be a new region name
                    and all 4 region's will be in it (well parts of them)
                    there will be fakepokemon and all pokemon will be in it and they will fit!
                    and the name will get updated
                    __________________
                    This signature has been disabled.
                    Too wide. Just move the banner to the center also and you should be fine.
                    Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                    You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                    Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                      #12    
                    Old June 13th, 2009 (7:09 PM).
                    riolu's's Avatar
                    riolu's riolu's is offline
                    riolu? where!
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2009
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 28
                      sorry, i cant seem to get the links uploaded right now... maybe the files got corupted! DX
                      __________________

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by riolu's View Post
                      arceus is a goat/meerkat on steroids selling drugs to little children.
                        #13    
                      Old June 14th, 2009 (12:53 AM).
                      afroquackster's Avatar
                      afroquackster afroquackster is offline
                      SAY WHAT!? Deviantart!
                         
                        Join Date: Nov 2008
                        Location: in a pile of ****
                        Gender:
                        Nature: Relaxed
                        Posts: 59
                        sound interesting, are you confident enough to do it all?
                        __________________
                        SAVE THE PLANET!

                        I HATE YOU.
                        --
                        NEW PROJECT: POKEMON DAWN's GATE and POKEMON DUSK's GATE. http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=175050
                        --
                        EVER HEARD OF DEVIANTART?
                        http://afroquackster.deviantart.com/
                          #14    
                        Old June 14th, 2009 (5:34 PM).
                        Blazers's Avatar
                        Blazers Blazers is offline
                        • Silver Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2008
                        Location: Home
                        Age: 23
                        Posts: 954
                        Well I'm not sure if you were yellin at me or somethin.
                        But, i've been around PC for a little bit and i know what happens to games on here.
                        I'm just trying to help you out.
                          #15    
                        Old June 16th, 2009 (2:36 PM).
                        pokesam pokesam is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2008
                          Gender:
                          Posts: 2
                          Would a PokeBall making feature Even be possible, with RMXP? I really don't get how you can let players make pokeball's? Or do you mean you gather the materials and make a single item kinda like crafting something?
                            #16    
                          Old June 16th, 2009 (7:48 PM).
                          SytheXP's Avatar
                          SytheXP SytheXP is offline
                          Net Labs/UG Founder
                             
                            Join Date: May 2007
                            Location: Zombieville South Carolina
                            Age: 26
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Calm
                            Posts: 387
                            You will definately have to incoroprate new pokemon except for the following (Magikarp and maybe Gyarados, Relicanth, Kabuto, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Anorith, Armaldo, Lileep, Cradily, Omanyte, Omastar, Cranidos, Rampardos,Shieldon and Bastiodon) Those are all fossil pokes and pokes described as ancient pokes. Also you may be safe keeping all the legendaries being as they are pretty much ancient as well. And Blazers is right. You can't include current pokes except the ones I mentioned because they won't fit sorry but they just wont. You will have to make prehistoric pokemon that willmore than likely have died out or EVOLVED into the modern pokemon. You may also be safe using a few others like the geodude evo line and the larvitar evo line. But you won't be able to use to many modern ones due to the time period you plan to have your game set in. I wish you luck but personally I think you are planning to do way to much.
                            __________________
                            My Threads:
                            Phantom Dusk Plot and Story: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=4678023#post4678023


                            My Sprite Thread:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=179083

                            Phantom Dusk is back in production with loads of modifications. Will be updating soon! -2012

                            I Support:
                              #17    
                            Old June 23rd, 2009 (10:05 PM).
                            balkj06's Avatar
                            balkj06 balkj06 is offline
                            Pokemon Kanto
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2008
                              Gender:
                              Posts: 175
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by riolu's View Post
                              sorry, i cant seem to get the links uploaded right now... maybe the files got corupted! DX
                              yech, I can't wait to see them

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by afroquackster View Post
                              sound interesting, are you confident enough to do it all?
                              yes

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Blazers View Post
                              Well I'm not sure if you were yellin at me or somethin.
                              But, i've been around PC for a little bit and i know what happens to games on here.
                              I'm just trying to help you out.
                              thz! and this game won't die

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by pokesam View Post
                              Would a PokeBall making feature Even be possible, with RMXP? I really don't get how you can let players make pokeball's? Or do you mean you gather the materials and make a single item kinda like crafting something?
                              you need to gather the matrials

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by SytheXP View Post
                              You will definately have to incoroprate new pokemon except for the following (Magikarp and maybe Gyarados, Relicanth, Kabuto, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Anorith, Armaldo, Lileep, Cradily, Omanyte, Omastar, Cranidos, Rampardos,Shieldon and Bastiodon) Those are all fossil pokes and pokes described as ancient pokes. Also you may be safe keeping all the legendaries being as they are pretty much ancient as well. And Blazers is right. You can't include current pokes except the ones I mentioned because they won't fit sorry but they just wont. You will have to make prehistoric pokemon that willmore than likely have died out or EVOLVED into the modern pokemon. You may also be safe using a few others like the geodude evo line and the larvitar evo line. But you won't be able to use to many modern ones due to the time period you plan to have your game set in. I wish you luck but personally I think you are planning to do way to much.
                              so you are telling me there were no monkeys, brids, ants, sharks 4000 yeras ago
                              pokemon are based on animals so like animals they exsited 4000 yeras ago
                              __________________
                              This signature has been disabled.
                              Too wide. Just move the banner to the center also and you should be fine.
                              Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                              You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                              Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                                #18    
                              Old September 19th, 2009 (3:04 AM).
                              afroquackster's Avatar
                              afroquackster afroquackster is offline
                              SAY WHAT!? Deviantart!
                                 
                                Join Date: Nov 2008
                                Location: in a pile of ****
                                Gender:
                                Nature: Relaxed
                                Posts: 59
                                so, you're gonna put your soul into it and lose your life? give it some time, don't rush things, when you're stressed out, go on a date. when you're happy do this project
                                __________________
                                SAVE THE PLANET!

                                I HATE YOU.
                                --
                                NEW PROJECT: POKEMON DAWN's GATE and POKEMON DUSK's GATE. http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=175050
                                --
                                EVER HEARD OF DEVIANTART?
                                http://afroquackster.deviantart.com/
                                Closed Thread

                                Quick Reply

                                Join the conversation!

                                Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                Sponsored Links
                                Thread Tools

                                Posting Rules
                                You may not post new threads
                                You may not post replies
                                You may not post attachments
                                You may not edit your posts

                                BB code is On
                                Smilies are On
                                [IMG] code is On
                                HTML code is Off

                                Forum Jump


                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:22 AM.