• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Conley

GPXPlus.net/user/Robert+Conley
Years
raftmon that is really good but i do see some spots where the outlining is too light or nonexistent. also I think it would look better if you were to give it a back leg, use a different color for the eye and make it look in the right direction for sprites to be facing.

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
I guess I'll post a few of the fusions I've done.

Fusions:

Spoiler:

PMD Fusions:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2009
I took on your advice, misty, and i think it worked for my explodyman =D Edit; i made his eye yello

Vannah i Love your bulbatyke soo cute.

I really like your muklas too but i think its left flipper should be pushing the gunk at the bottom outwards and now im being really fickle but it would be great if slime was oozing off the shell and into muklases body.

I'm only being fickle because i love your work =)

I'm gona save that bulbatyke to my pictures i like it soo much

Edit: added some of my other sprites. i made the first 4, my friend made the last 2 and we both made the two middle snakes

Last edited:

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
I took on your advice, misty, and i think it worked for my explodyman =D Edit; i made his eye yello

Vannah i Love your bulbatyke soo cute.

I really like your muklas too but i think its left flipper should be pushing the gunk at the bottom outwards and now im being really fickle but it would be great if slime was oozing off the shell and into muklases body.

I'm only being fickle because i love your work =)

I'm gona save that bulbatyke to my pictures i like it soo much

Edit: added some of my other sprites. i made the first 4, my friend made the last 2 and we both made the two middle snakes

Yeah. I was very messy on most of those. ^_^;; Anyway, great job on your new sprites. They're a lot cleaner. I especially like the first three (despite the fact the the 3rd still has some black background under the head leaf. :x). The fourth was bit hard to distinguish, I guess. The others are alright, but they aren't really... believable? (I wanna say.) Like on the yellow Nido-bok you can clearly see where you cut it off with the leaf-petal things. ;) Try editing them a bit to look more like they're going around the body. That's just my pickyness though. :3

ledian890

Ledian Lover!
Years
Well heres one I made and recolored I used mothim ponyta and exugator oh yeah and I used charmanders flame off of his tail it was hard work.
mine.jpg

pi.jpg
Oh and heres a re color for riachu I call riacho.

Last edited:

Tatortotts

I lol'd.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 29, 2012
Blah. First sprite T_T
I know it's pretty bad, but I'm posting it here to see what you guys have to say about it.
What's bad? How can I improve it?
Any help would be appreciated for future sprites :)

Head - Lapras
"Blade" on head - Bayleaf
Body - Garchomp
Wings - Charizard
Tail - Rayquaza

Yes, I know it's quite complicated xP

-Tator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back