• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

riddles

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
First Riddle

You leave in a bus in L.A., California with 11 people. You go to San Franciso, California an drop of 5 people and 16 get on. You drive to Sandiego California and drop of 3 and 12 get on. You drive up to Las Vegas, Nevada and drop off 9 people and let on 6. You then drive to Salt Lake City, Utah and let of 4 people and let on 10. You drive to Boise, Idaho and let off 6 people and let on 4. You drive to Tri-Cities, Washington and you drop off 3 people and let on 6. and you drive back to L.A.

Okay now find your final calculation, WITH YOUR OWN BRAIN NOT A CALCULATOR! And tell me....the name of the bus driver.

Last edited:

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
Years
Um, because this is Pokemon trivia and games, could you please make riddles based around Pokemon?
And, if you don't mind, could you please explain the rules ^_^

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Oct 15, 2005
The bus driver's name is Dani (my name) and is different for everyone that reads the riddle.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
His name is Jesus, and he drove 35 people to heaven. O_o That's all I can think of.

biogenetic

riddle me this.
Years
his name was this should be removed since it has nothing to do with pokemon unless the bus drivers name is someone from pokemon or is a pokemon. btw mewtwo rulz

Back