• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Stardust

What Should The Name Of The Team Be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2016
Um.. Hey could I join? I don't have much experience and I know mapping basics, but im ready and willing to learn and work hard. At the very least, I'd like to provide assitance somehow. I'm in this for the experience and I will take this serious if you accept me.

Sincerely,

Pabl-O

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Red apple Has Fired me...And Todoroki...And EVERYONE!!! You'll have to ask him Somewhere else...But I Warn you...He thinks me and Todoroki are traitors and we've done nothing...Hes not worth working for...And Hes Been Banned from PC for good...Ask Him Somewhere else...But Heed my warning...

~Shadow~

Last edited:

emo_child

i liek pie :D
Years
Ohh well then could you recomend a Team that would hire me and offer me chances to grow and possibly even become more than just a banner maker/beta tester? or even possibly a Team of yours?

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
HaHa...Try Team New Era...Or Team Dimension...If your Good...I'll Check with the Others...PM me a Banner...I'll see if its good...K...:)

~Shadow~

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
What is your first name: Harris ( 07harris )
What skills can you put towards this hack: Beta Tester
Any proof of this skill: i havent any proof but i am good at spotting errors.

Any past experiences: No I havent.
How can I or another member contact you:[email protected]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
What is your first name: Gav
What skills can you put towards this hack: Banner Maker
Any proof of this skill: I'll put some in a spoiler
Spoiler:

All made by me. I will make a top of the hack page banner,normal banners,Userbars you name it. It's done
Any past experiences: I've made plenty of banners for other hacks and my own stuff too.
How can I or another member contact you: PC will do fine

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
Years
.::Application Form::.
What is your first name: (you can also put nickname) shrey2008
What skills can you put towards this hack: (what job you want)Pokemon Editor
Any proof of this skill: (video, pictures etc.) How can I show proof of work as Pokemon Editor ?
Any past experiences: (Have you worked in another team before) No
How can I or another member contact you: (Email?,AIM?,MSN?) PC's fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back