Advertiser Content

Idea Pokemon Black Aura (Pokemon Fire Red Hack)

Started by Dark_Shadows June 25th, 2009 6:49 AM
  • 7 replies
Male
USA SC
Seen July 20th, 2009
Posted July 17th, 2009
7 posts
10.4 Years
I came up for an idea to completly remap resprite and change the story line. I also need people who can help (my comp wont run advance text or any other text editor)

the story is going to be based around a new region around the polar region idk what i am going to rename the criminal group at the moment. The story is going to be far from the time periods of D/P atleast by 20 years. Well it starts off as a normal adventure then you meet a criminal orginization that is extractin the aura from the atmosphere and using some of the new pokemon in this game to take over areas with the most consentration of spiritual energy(places with alot of aura). You hometown will be renamed to Cildon.

Fake'mon Starters
Fire:Hatsua-polar pkmn
Water:Clira-aura pkmn
Grass:Jinchi-new life pkmn
Male
USA SC
Seen July 20th, 2009
Posted July 17th, 2009
7 posts
10.4 Years
the story is going to be based around a new region around the polar region idk what i am going to rename the criminal group at the moment. The story is going to be far from the time periods of D/P atleast by 20 years. Well it starts off as a normal adventure then you meet a criminal orginization that is extractin the aura from the atmosphere and using some of the new pokemon in this game to take over areas with the most consentration of spiritual energy(places with alot of aura). You hometown will be renamed to Cildon.

Fake'mon Starters
Fire:Hatsua-polar pkmn
Water:Clira-aura pkmn
Grass:Jinchi-new life pkmn

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"

Drazil
Seen May 16th, 2014
Posted August 28th, 2011
338 posts
10.7 Years
its not really that interesting its dull actually try changing some stuff
just being about a new region and evil team doesnt seem like it would be a long game so add to it too
Thing I've learned
I couldn't leave Pc if I tried
If nippon ichi isn't making soul nomad 2 I will This I swear

Favorite games
1.Soul Nomad
2.Shining force exa
3.most dbz fighting games
4.naruto ultimate ninja 2 (shino chidori ftw)
5.God eater/Disgaea/Mass effect
Thing I've Noticed
That I'm coming up with Random stuff to make the scroll bar activate
I'm an angry person
Random quotes

"Who's the baddest of the bad, maddest of the mad, killer of kings, and destroyer of worlds"-gig
"Everyone needs to die."-revya
Alt account
Kyo The pro

Male
USA SC
Seen July 20th, 2009
Posted July 17th, 2009
7 posts
10.4 Years
its not really that interesting its dull actually try changing some stuff
just being about a new region and evil team doesnt seem like it would be a long game so add to it too
It does sound dull im workin on it right now, im edditing pallet town with new houses new lab and people i just need to find out how to get snow

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"

Drazil
Seen May 16th, 2014
Posted August 28th, 2011
338 posts
10.7 Years
use a-map 1.91 it has the weather feature

and if you want people to help make a team thread where people can apply for your team
Thing I've learned
I couldn't leave Pc if I tried
If nippon ichi isn't making soul nomad 2 I will This I swear

Favorite games
1.Soul Nomad
2.Shining force exa
3.most dbz fighting games
4.naruto ultimate ninja 2 (shino chidori ftw)
5.God eater/Disgaea/Mass effect
Thing I've Noticed
That I'm coming up with Random stuff to make the scroll bar activate
I'm an angry person
Random quotes

"Who's the baddest of the bad, maddest of the mad, killer of kings, and destroyer of worlds"-gig
"Everyone needs to die."-revya
Alt account
Kyo The pro

Advertiser Content