• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doom Chaos

I don't have a title
Years
I got the same result :S
Why is it so hard to add an item? ._.

EDIT: I will find out sooner or later. But right now, I need something more important. I edited Pallet Town so that the player leaves by going right. I also edited Route 1 so that it begins at the left and ends at the right (like a continuation for the edited Pallet Town). But when I try the ROM, the Town and the Route aren't connected. How can I connect them so it can go from Town to Route?

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
I got the same result :S
Why is it so hard to add an item? ._.

EDIT: I will find out sooner or later. But right now, I need something more important. I edited Pallet Town so that the player leaves by going right. I also edited Route 1 so that it begins at the left and ends at the right (like a continuation for the edited Pallet Town). But when I try the ROM, the Town and the Route aren't connected. How can I connect them so it can go from Town to Route?

You have to set the offset in the connection manager for both maps.

TheWicked

Pogi ako!
Years
Thanks it works for me now:)
Btw.

Call me a noob again,but
how does the tileset manager tool by zodiacthegreat works?
i already filled all the blank spaces of the outside secondary tilesets and i wanna insert again.
so how does it works??

Island

Creative is all I have to say!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2009
Reading the guide that comes with XSE, for example :P

That's weird... are sure you're using the newest version? Also, what happens if you use other values?

Well, edit one of the Pokémon so it's Beedrill and remove the other 2 Pokéballs on the table. That's it.
And how do I do it exactly :|?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back