• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

で's SS

Years
ok,add my both fcs:JP Plat and US Plat....

inform sky for me please after u transfer them to US Plat...

process:from JP Plat to my US Plat,after that stay in the room,i'll switch my game and give u reward...and then inform Sky to do the same works....

P/s:i get wifi from outside,so i cant rpely to u guys....

see u there Hello...

Years
Sky,add my both fcs aswell......JP Plat and US Plat

take ur time,sky....i think u r done with ur works when i'm done trading with Hello

Hello>see u there

Years
scyther we r done when u want to go...

thx for the mew

thanks aswell.....tell me if u wanna help again

I still have 2 and a half boxes left..... O_O I miscounted...

I try and finish as soon as I can.

Sorry...

okae dokie NP,take ur time

small announcement:

there will be a GIVEAWAY 2moro for 5 person....

please post here if u wan that giveaway....

Time:GMT+8 12:00noon~1:00pm

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2010
Soooo I'm not too familiar with your shop. Are you a platinum only move tutor? Because I have a silly question. I acquired a shiny bold Happiny in a trade a few weeks ago and I really want to figure out a way I can get it tutored seismic toss...but I looked it up and it appears that move can only be tutored in Emerald and I don't have Emerald. So my questions are could you teach it seismic toss (do you have Emerald?) and can happiny even learn seismic toss (Because I'm hell-bent on Ev'ing it eventually) or do I need to level it up to Chansey or Blissey before you might be able to tutor it? I don't have a ton of shinies, but I could trade you a lax shiny UT Gastly for the move...If you have Emerald and etc...

Back