• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You Actually Think That Looks Good?

Vie

Years
speedos in general. the push-up bras for men. horrible. and oversized boxershorts with noodles sticking out. >.< urgh.
And I hate those weird girls with piercings between lip and cheek and nose, and white hair on the top with black hair underneath. and way too brown from the girlie-toaster. And shaved eyebrows. And trousers in socks. and all that.
horrible.

I don't know about anyone else, but I can't stand how all these chav boys wannabe gangsters and now even the 'Emos' and 'indies' are doing it.... wearing their trousers really low down so their butt hangs out .... >_>

No offence to anyone who does that on this forum, but when a guy comes over and chats me up, while his backside is hanging out and I can see his boxers... it's just a complete turn off and I actually want to burst out laughing.

and that too.

What makes my stomach do cartwheels is seeing girls my age that are over weight wearing tight clothing. Its worse when they sit down, because all of their fat is coming out, why would you dress like that knowing your fat.

and that too.
Wear clothes that flatter, PLEASE!

And I absolutely hate those 12 year old girl with their push up bras and minititts sticking out. Go and play with barbies, don't act like ****s.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
What makes my stomach do cartwheels is seeing girls my age that are over weight wearing tight clothing. Its worse when they sit down, because all of their fat is coming out, why would you dress like that knowing your fat.

:t354:TG

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
Now this is a thread I can greatly contribute to. Let me convey the horrors of the emerald isle.

- Knackers! Scumbags that rob people and live in dirt filled caravans who go around with their tracksuit pants tucked into their high white socks.
- All the fat girls dress in practically nothing.
- The skateborder "I'm cool by wearing my pants down around my knees" look.
- "The D4 look" as my GF calls it; girls with their hair all pushed from one side of their face to the other and all dressed the same.
- The idiots who hang around the town in cheap suits who think they are all "psychadelic".
- The emo guys who wear skirts for the kick.
- The Paris Hilton wannabes

Giraffles <3

podɐʇǝɯ
Years
I love oddly dressed people, I don't care about the reason they're wearing it, just the fact that some people have the bravery to wear what they wear. Why is todays current society have to be all about looks, can't we do what makes us feel good to?

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
I hate how overweight people wear tight clothing. I mean I'm not being mean at all... I just think that tight clothing is a bit much for that sort of thing.

I also notice that girls who are only about seven or eight wear clothes that are more fit for a teenager. I've only seen it a few times though... it just doesn't make sense. D:

Then you have emo guys wearing girl pants. wtf. Those pants are for GIRLS not guys but... then again, with what us girls wear as for as boys stuff goes... I guess it doesn't matter.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
For me it's when I see little girls who aren't teenagers or who are like 13 walk around in clothes that barely cover them up. x_< Ticks me off so much! The other day my boyfriend and I went to my aunt's house for a party and we see my 13 year old cousin walking around like she's all that, in a really skimpy looking two-piece bathing suit and my boyfriend says to me "Man just looking at her makes me want to punch someone." and I couldn't agree more lol.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
Years
- The wannabe gangster's and with their pants on so low their behinds are quite visible. No, sir, I do not want to see your boxers. And are those little fire trucks I see on them?

- And this is just personal preference, but I do not like seeing guys with eyeliner and mascara caked heavily on them. Er... basically the emo/goth style.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
- The wannabe gangster's and with their pants on so low their behinds are quite visible. No, sir, I do not want to see your boxers. And are those little fire trucks I see on them?
this D:

and when fatter girls come in dressing in super tight jeans and tight little baby tee's with everthing hanging out
i mean, if you're heavy you can look good if you know how...just not in that D:

little girls (around maybe 10-12 usually) in ****ty clothes, caked in makeup, a t-shirt and a little skirt is fine, but please
little kids are supposed to be cute D:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
To each their own I suppose, I could say that I hate someones certain dress sense, but if they are wearing it then it obviously works for them. I'm sure what I wear is seen as horrible to some other people.
Parents dressing their young daughters in flaunty clothes is just sickening though, I don't like girls any age dressing like that, but at least most of them are old enough to make that decision for themselves.
I did see an old guy wearing jorts in a store the other day aswell, do not want D:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
I saw a man in a velvet cloak with white socks and sandals on at my local supermarket the other week. o_o; And on Monday I saw an older lady (perhaps in her 50s/60s) in a grey tracksuit, though it was evident she wasn't wearing a bra because there was a lot of sagging going on.

Skinny jeans on boys often amuse me, though there are a few who can carry it off- not the one guy I saw at the petrol station today, who looked like he'd just crapped himself. D;

One of the girls in my dance class told us about three guys who came into the place she worked, wearing different outfits: one was in shorts, with no top, another was in jeans and a t-shirt, and the last one was wearing a t-shirt and Speedos. x_x; The store's not even near the beach, dammit! XD

Years
Every person has different views on what looks good, and what doesn't

For me
overweight people wearing extremely tight clothing, please no
extremely baggy clothing, i mean i am wearing loose jeans right now, but the won't fall down to my ankles if i take my hand out of my pocket
people with crazy hair colorings,
However, if you change your hair once, i am okay with that, but constantly changing your hair color, i promise you there is a girl at my school and saw her with TWO different hair colors in ONE DAY.
skimpy clothing, please, not everyone wants to see
and little girls in little clothing, please, once again no one wants to see it except maybe some very strange people

But, who am i to say what you can and can't wear, please just spare the world from the torture

Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
I was looking up a wallpaper for my desktop and I saw a picture of an overweight Elvis imposter. Hold on let me find it..

Spoiler:

He lives! D:

2A4Rulez

Kurotsuchi FTW
Years
Speedos.

I have to wear them to swimming every day.
They're quite comfortable, you just shouldn't look at hot girls.(If you know what I mean.)

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
I was looking up a wallpaper for my desktop and I saw a picture of an overweight Elvis imposter. Hold on let me find it..

Spoiler:

He lives! D:

OKAY THAT IS SCARY /dies

DDD:

Back