• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2011
I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but i can't let kurt make any pokeballs..
he just keep sitting there (in his working corner?) saying "I'm working! don't bother me!"
but i haven't given him any apricorns yet..at first i thought it was because we just stopped team rocket, so i went on with my game..
but it still doesn't work.. i play beta 5.. (not that anyone says "you're playing an old beta(?)" or something like that)

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
I have a problem with my Shiny Gold. For some reason, a couple of my pokemon turned into Bad Eggs when I placed them in the PC. Is there a fix for this?

Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2012
help

Um this wall... is it the one on the 3rd floor of Radio Tower?

no no its the part where ur in the underground basement and it has the 3 switches and 3 rocket members that part. I already know how to do the switch part but then its like an extra wall preventing me to go foward. So is there anything i should do? or do i just download beta 5?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
no no its the part where ur in the underground basement and it has the 3 switches and 3 rocket members that part. I already know how to do the switch part but then its like an extra wall preventing me to go foward. So is there anything i should do? or do i just download beta 5?
Try download Beta 5 also and that one... I think there's a switch which removes it... or maybe ya should try press switched in different order

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2011
i think it is an item, just talk to it and see what happens..

Sainthell

Look at my awesome ki power.
Years
Uhh.... i just wanted to know where i can find Tm13-Ice beam, i really need it. also where i can train my dragonair easily to Dragonite? (lv45 to lv55)

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2009
Guys i'm a bit stuck.
I already fixed the GhostBuster (Yay for scary lv40 Gengars, he's mine now btw), and i made a visit at the powerplant, i talked with amelia or whatever, but waht do i do now? can't find the guys who stole the importante piece from power plant and misty does not appear anywhere.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Uhh.... i just wanted to know where i can find Tm13-Ice beam, i really need it. also where i can train my dragonair easily to Dragonite? (lv45 to lv55)
Where are ya? If in Kanto already then all the places are good for training. If in Johto then Route 45 is best choice

Guys i'm a bit stuck.
I already fixed the GhostBuster (Yay for scary lv40 Gengars, he's mine now btw), and i made a visit at the powerplant, i talked with amelia or whatever, but waht do i do now? can't find the guys who stole the importante piece from power plant and misty does not appear anywhere.
I don't really know where are ya exactly so ya might wanna try tutorial from WAH
http://wahackpokemon.com/shinygold-site/walkthrough

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2010
Is it possible to get the shiny versions of Pokemon in this game? And if so can I get a shiny Charmander at the Game Corner if I save and keep trying?

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2017
Hi,
Where can I post a message about a bug?
I can't seem to find a current one

Thanks

Years
What, really? But it only work in ShinyGold, right? :O I mean this stone-thing. Last time when I tryed that happines-thing, it didn't work 'cause it doesn't work on FireRed and ShinyGold is FireRed's hack.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
What, really? But it only work in ShinyGold, right? :O I mean this stone-thing. Last time when I tryed that happines-thing, it didn't work 'cause it doesn't work on FireRed and ShinyGold is FireRed's hack.

yes xD, it only works on Shiny Gold ;). Zel changed some evolutions in SG such as trading and happiness evolutions, because the normal way to evolve a Eevee to a Espeon or Umbreon is maximizing Eevee's happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back