• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
I can not beat Xigbar in the Castle that Never Was! Does anyone have a strategy for me? im way underlevel though,lol. but there are no other worlds to do.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
8| idk I guess we could continue on the current tangent of really stupidly hard bosses in the series? The fights that gave me the most trouble in all the games were...

→ Maleficent (KH1)
→ Riku (KH1)
→ Marluxia (first form, COM -- I was like 30 levels underlevel the first time omg XD)
→ Demyx (second fight, KH2)
→ Xaldin (KH2)
→ Roxas (FM+)
→ Larxene (FM+)
→ Zexion (FM+)
→ Terra (FM+)
→ Parasite Grave (358/2)
→ Demon's Fortress (358/2)

With Roxas and Terra being the hardest ever omg. 8(

i kinda gotta disagree with alot of that list. maleficent is definitely the hardest for just no damn reason lol. but riku(KH1) was pretty easy i think (and yes i always play on hard mode) marluxia i guess would be pretty hard if ur underleveled but u can dodge almost all of his attacks pretty easily with dodge roll. demyx is another that u just have to pay attention to his attacks and not be afraid to just rush him when u see a spllit second opening. xaldin again is hard only if u dont play smart. perfect strategy: once u unlock that fight, the FIGHT, not the world, go finish the other worlds and come back to him. of course on my very first KH2 playthrough i got saved by mickey 7 times in one fight lol.

all others i agree with entirely lol. i am glad to see that sephiroth is not on ur list lol cuz really he's not that hard u just have to have good reflexes and pay attention :P i beat him without even using 4 potions (i dont use anything higher than potions)

EDIT: also to the guy above me, nice banner but i have to point something out to you: its "scattered" memory not shattered memory. and it's far-off dream not broken dream.
sorry not trying to be a prick just saying. if u knew that and did that on purpose, then sorry im just pointing that out.

manhattan

missing in action
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2014
Demyx was pretty easy, imo. But I still haven't finished the games, so whatever. :D The hardest yet was probably dumbass Oogie Boogie.
Stupid mofo. -.-

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
i kinda gotta disagree with alot of that list. maleficent is definitely the hardest for just no damn reason lol. but riku(KH1) was pretty easy i think (and yes i always play on hard mode) marluxia i guess would be pretty hard if ur underleveled but u can dodge almost all of his attacks pretty easily with dodge roll. demyx is another that u just have to pay attention to his attacks and not be afraid to just rush him when u see a spllit second opening. xaldin again is hard only if u dont play smart. perfect strategy: once u unlock that fight, the FIGHT, not the world, go finish the other worlds and come back to him. of course on my very first KH2 playthrough i got saved by mickey 7 times in one fight lol.

all others i agree with entirely lol. i am glad to see that sephiroth is not on ur list lol cuz really he's not that hard u just have to have good reflexes and pay attention :P i beat him without even using 4 potions (i dont use anything higher than potions)

EDIT: also to the guy above me, nice banner but i have to point something out to you: its "scattered" memory not shattered memory. and it's far-off dream not broken dream.
sorry not trying to be a prick just saying. if u knew that and did that on purpose, then sorry im just pointing that out.
Well, maybe you were overleveled because no matter who I talk to, when we talk bosses in Kingdom Hearts 1, Riku and that HORRENDOUSLY LONG CUTSCENE BEFORE THE SUPER HARD FIGHT THAT YOU CAN'T SKIP always, always comes up. :P I haven't played KH1 in years but when I think hard boss fights in the series, it's honestly the one that stands out the most.

I found Demyx really easy the first time I fought him and most subsequent times, aside from when I was overleveled, for some reason he just slaughtered me. Always. XD; I know all his attacks and openings and patterns off by heart but for some reason I always found him hard.

And as for Xaldin--daaaamn just beating everything else and going back to him? That's pretty cheap, imo. :( I hate not doing things in the "proper order". In FM+, I insisted on fighting the Absent Silhouettes the moment I found them. I think that places you like 15 levels under a decent level to fight Zexion because it took DAYS. Then when I went to do the same fight with his Lingering Spirit later on, I absolutely slaughtered him despite being at a decent level for a challenge.

I don't remember the Sephiroth fight at all in KH1 but in KH2 it was ridiculously easy. Just watch the patterns and you're good.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
Years
Can I join too? I love KH almost as much as FF.

I've got and completed KH1 and 2 (Apart from Sephiroth XD -.-) and I am looking forward to 358/2 Days. I want Re:CoM -.-

Riku FTW!

Last edited:

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
Years
May I join as well? Again I seem to be a little slow on the noticing of an awesome club. >_<

I've got all of the currently released in the US Kingdom Hearts games, and am eagerly awaiting 358/2 Days.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
Well, maybe you were overleveled because no matter who I talk to, when we talk bosses in Kingdom Hearts 1, Riku and that HORRENDOUSLY LONG CUTSCENE BEFORE THE SUPER HARD FIGHT THAT YOU CAN'T SKIP always, always comes up. :P I haven't played KH1 in years but when I think hard boss fights in the series, it's honestly the one that stands out the most.

I found Demyx really easy the first time I fought him and most subsequent times, aside from when I was overleveled, for some reason he just slaughtered me. Always. XD; I know all his attacks and openings and patterns off by heart but for some reason I always found him hard.

And as for Xaldin--daaaamn just beating everything else and going back to him? That's pretty cheap, imo. :( I hate not doing things in the "proper order". In FM+, I insisted on fighting the Absent Silhouettes the moment I found them. I think that places you like 15 levels under a decent level to fight Zexion because it took DAYS. Then when I went to do the same fight with his Lingering Spirit later on, I absolutely slaughtered him despite being at a decent level for a challenge.

I don't remember the Sephiroth fight at all in KH1 but in KH2 it was ridiculously easy. Just watch the patterns and you're good.
well firstly, riku really isnt that hard actually. he leaves himself wide open to almost every attack (ars arcanum owns him in a heartbeat. it makes the fight too short though so i dont really use it unless im in a bind) and riku's attacks are all ground based and some of them u can use guard and shoot it back at him like that little annoying wind blade thingy he does, then tries to suckerpunch u with his sword. so if all else fails, jump to avoid his attacks and use a potion or two and voila, u just whooped his ass :P
as for xaldin, thats not the only way that i can personally beat him btw and its actually not really that cheap because his world is lvl 42 i think? and he's like a lvl 44 boss and after finishing all the other worlds i was about lvl 45. and besides theres not really a proper order in this game they give u the freedom to choose thats why theres not a whole lot of lvl difference in the worlds towards the end :)

I may I join? I love KH! I own 1, 2, and chain of memories for PS2. I can't wait for the upcoming new games and well...I love the theme songs too ^_^
Can I join too? I love KH almost as much as FF.

I've got and completed KH1 and 2 (Apart from Sephiroth XD -.-) and I am looking forward to 358/2 Days. I want Re:CoM -.-

Riku FTW!
May I join as well? Again I seem to be a little slow on the noticing of an awesome club. >_<

I've got all of the currently released in the US Kingdom Hearts games, and am eagerly awaiting 358/2 Days.

to the three of u yes u may join. ill notify crys later if she doesnt get on right away so she can add u guys :) feel free to chat and post topics and have fun ^_^

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
so do we even have a topic floatin around here? it doesnt look like it so ill start one

well actually lets just use what we were discussing a minute ago

Out of all the KH games out so far (KH1,2,RE:CoM(gba or ps2 version) and 358/2 days) what is the hardest boss in your opinion? *if u wish u may also include a strategy to beat said boss if u want to be helpful :)*

I personally think that fighting xemnas in KH1 was the hardest damn fight ever. i even had on all the best abilities and equipment, minus the ultima weapon i was using the one winged angel at the time. i dont think theres really a fool-proof strategy for beating him here. hes fast, strong, and doesnt really stop much :P
the best i can say is work together well with your team, and make use of simba and tinker bell (simba for his attacks and obviously tink restores ur HP) otherwise, use potions and elixirs well and be strong, wear ur helmet, and run fast little buddy ^_^

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
Out of all the KH games out so far (KH1,2,RE:CoM(gba or ps2 version) and 358/2 days) what is the hardest boss in your opinion? *if u wish u may also include a strategy to beat said boss if u want to be helpful :)*
Lingering Sentiment, also known as Terra, from Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. He is hard as all hell. Fast and damaging attacks, even more so than Sephiroth. Thank God that you get your partners for this fight.

Out of the NA/EUR releases though, I'd have to say KHI's Sephiroth.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
Years
@Crystal-Heart and Vallander: Thanks =D

I'd have to say Sephiroth in KH1 and 2, to this day I have not beaten him in either game, I just find him waaay too hard -.-

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
@Crystal-Heart and Vallander: Thanks =D

I'd have to say Sephiroth in KH1 and 2, to this day I have not beaten him in either game, I just find him waaay too hard -.-
no problem :)

sephiroth actually isnt that bad in my opinion. KH1 he is definitely harder cuz u got less room and his heartless angel attack is harder to shake off unless ur bashin him with strike raid. i think i beat him at lvl 74 in KH1, and at lvl 63 in proud mode of KH2 (only using potions and not even using all of them :))
in KH2 u just have to watch his different attacks and dodge like crazy (if u dont have growth abilities in this fight u .. are... screwed.. lol sorry :P)

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
Years
Thank you, Vallander and Crystal.

Out of all the KH games out so far (KH1,2,RE:CoM(gba or ps2 version) and 358/2 days) what is the hardest boss in your opinion? *if u wish u may also include a strategy to beat said boss if u want to be helpful *

I'm going to agree with Wolfie and say Sephiroth, I still haven't beaten him. >_< It's his "Heartless Angel" attack that gets me every time. That and he's so fast.

Though I haven't gotten to him yet, curse you Larxene and work, I have a feeling that Marluxia is going to give me quite a few problems.

Back