• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
so, I see the 'Alpha 1.2' is available for download
Does that mean it's the full game or what?

Absoultely not. The game ends somewhere after the 3rd gym. I think.

Spoiler:

dogz

Hacker
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2010
Very nicely done the Town Map is broken and shows Kanto
9.5/10

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
FOund a glitchy tile next to the guy who teaches mega kick. Right here.
attachment.php

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2009
i have beaten 3 gyms already and it says after i beat the bug pokemon gym that i can use rocksmash but i cant how do i fix this?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Hello, i know this is SUPER late but i'm currently stuck in the first city, and the guard seemed glitched to where it doesn't move after i beat the first leader. I have searched all over this thread and the only person said he had the problem and then said "nevermind it fixed itself" or something like that. Any help will be loved :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Hello, i know this is SUPER late but i'm currently stuck in the first city, and the guard seemed glitched to where it doesn't move after i beat the first leader. I have searched all over this thread and the only person said he had the problem and then said "nevermind it fixed itself" or something like that. Any help will be loved :D

Wow, this is very old and this project was restarted so many times I'm not sure what the last alpha included. Can you share a screenshot of the guard, or at least tell me the name of the city or gym leader? I should be able to remember. :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
https://gyazo.com/d29f82a546695f0286ab14e6837321ee (this is the pic of the guard) https://gyazo.com/3fcfc850fcbbd5c1afbc59f0ae73261f (version off the site)

hope this helps, i checked out vids and i assume i have a WAY early version due to the fact everything looks a lot different.. if pos where could i get the last update to it (sorry if im just being wrong about my problem by the way

I'm not sure how to help I'm afraid, that version's even older than the last one posted here, but the link is broken. The alpha might actually end there though, or there may be 3 gyms at most. I suggest trying out Pokémon Eclipse if you liked this one!

Anyway, since this is a very old thread and the download links are broken, I'm closing the thread. If you have any more questions feel free to message me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back