• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonball Z Galactic Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
It looks really good and everything, but the fact that Goku is as tall as Gohan is a bit odd. Maybe you should get your spriter to work on some more... realism?

if you look closely Goku is taller than Gohan.

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
I'm listening.

First time I've seen something DBZ-related here. Good luck with it.

Nice animations so far.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
I always loved DBZ. More so when I was first watching it all. So far this looks pretty cool. Especially the animations.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
I'm going to have to say... Awesome, Very Surprised of the RM2K3 usage.

I love DBZ :)

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
Nice I used to love DBZ, my friend just recently let me copy all his DBZ episodes so they should be a good week's watch soemtime :D

Hope to see this finished :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2011
I think that is too dificult to make a Dragon Ball game so good work. I like it very much.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
This really came out of nowhere :O
This game looks awesome but I'd like to ask if you can only battle the opponents of Dragonball Z episodes (are there useless enemies like in those three gba games) ?

EDIT:

I downloaded the demo and unzipped it but then I realized that the file came nowhere and it's hidden.
I went to control panel and fixed that problem.
Then I thought I could play the game but when I launched the game it gave me an error message:
"RunTime Package not found. Install RTPe.exe"

How should I fix this problem ?

Last edited:

miksy91

Years
I downloaded the demo and unzipped it but then I realized that the file came nowhere and it's hidden.
I went to control panel and fixed that problem.
Then I thought I could play the game but when I launched the game it gave me an error message:
"RunTime Package not found. Install RTPe.exe"

How should I fix this problem ?

Years
Thanks for the replies everyone. I've been working on some new scenes since my last post but I do have some new screens for everyone to see. I just started this scene and was quite happy with the results. :D

1z6w5j6.png

@miksy91: I believe the problem you have encountered there is the same many people who haven't been lucky enough to already have the RPG Maker 2003 Run-Time Package have ran into. The way to fix this would be to install it and in the future I'll see if I can fix this problem or include it with the download.

We've recently had some changes to the team and hopefully they are for the better. We are still accepting a few more members but mainly for shading and accuracy (sticking to the anime as much as possible). Thanks again everyone!

Atomic Reactor

Why does frieza say something about apes? Goku turned into a super sayian, not an ape lol.
And I thought frieza knew about there ape abilities?

Years
Why does frieza say something about apes? Goku turned into a super sayian, not an ape lol.
And I thought frieza knew about there ape abilities?
Oh that is what Frieza said right after Goku transformed. He mentioned how he knew about saiyans transforming into apes but didn't know what had happened. Since Goku was the first saiyan to tranform into a Super Saiyan in thousands of years, Frieza wouldn't know what a Super Saiyan looks like but he has heard about the legend. It was only until later he realized what Goku had transformed into.

Reck

?????
Years
  • Age 28
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
Wow! this game is gonna get bookmarked! Can't wait for the first beta!

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
Nice, i love DBZ and this game looks awesome, i recognize the graphics's aren't they from Super Sonic Warriors on the GBC, that was one of the best GBC games, well good luck with this.

miksy91

Years
Actually the link you gave me didn't work.
In the setup I had to insert disc #2 xD
However I found RTPe.exe by searching in google :)

I still didn't test this yet so I reply again if it doesn't work but hopefully it works now

EDIT:
I installed RTPe.exe but I still get that same error message.
Do you think this would work on XP but not on Vista ?

Last edited:
Years
Actually the link you gave me didn't work.
In the setup I had to insert disc #2 xD
However I found RTPe.exe by searching in google :)

I still didn't test this yet so I reply again if it doesn't work but hopefully it works now

EDIT:
I installed RTPe.exe but I still get that same error message.
Do you think this would work on XP but not on Vista ?
Thanks and I'm sorry you had to go to all the trouble but yes, I think it should work with XP. The computer I use is XP so it would probably have a better chance of working. I'm not sure if Vista is different in terms of how the game works but I'm fairly certain if you tried it on XP you would have a better chance of it working.

If that doesn't work maybe you could take a screenshot of the error and I could figure out a fix. ^_^

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
The video is great it show a lot of great animations I have
not seen a DBZ game done before hope this turns out great
good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back