• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
...sdfklsdjg lmfao at Marluxia theories. :( He's ttly the manliest though (and it's much funnier if you imagine he's somehow the ~straightest~ in the Organization too).

joke weapons are love. My favourites are Saix's, Xigbar's and Axel's. XD;

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
Not too much. I imported Diamond and Platinum from America, and they cost me about £26 each, which was actually cheaper than when it came out here. o_o; That was with Amazon, I'm not sure what the price'll be on Play-Asia.

Cherrim

Years
No, North America just got Re:COM. Which to be fair was really the main reason to buy FM+, imo, but still. :(

I don't understand why they put all the effort into dubbing Re:COM and didn't bother just translating a few menu items and dubbing the COM!Organization fights in FM+ to release it as a set here too. Nothing else really needed to be done--the new cutscenes just needed a translation and that's it. They weren't even dubbed in the Japanese version. So why not release it here? Were they scared no one would buy KH2 again?

I don't get iiiit.

Cherrim

Years
It had like... no ad campaign at all. No posters in stores, no push for preorders, no major announcements. Honestly, if I were just a casual KH fan I might not have noticed it came out. <_<;; I'm sure if they did *something* for it, more people would've realized it existed.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
october? the guy at our gamestop said its comin out towards the end of next month. like august 29 or somethin like that. and in UK last i checked was early september. did they change it?

Cherrim

Years
End of September for US/Canada and... early October for UK, I think? Early or late October, anyway.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
Woah Please can I join? I used to play Kingdom Hearts regularly and with the new game coming out, i will play even more!

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
Woah Please can I join? I used to play Kingdom Hearts regularly and with the new game coming out, i will play even more!

sure. again just wait for crystal-heart to update the list. but yes you can join. just be respectful and keep to the thread rules (page 1)

cool banners btw lol. i'd cut some of that though before a mod notices it and disables it.
(unless of course you've already had it checked)

Back