• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Tool: Egg Move Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korronensu

Scrap Punk
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
Male, as is the character in my avatar.
Erm... well... wow... that's damned effective drag there.

But that's besides the point... I'm having a hell of a time trying to download your program. My dad's goram firewall keeps on blocking it from coming. It's been doing that to me alot lately... does it have a rom file in it? All roms get stopped at the hardware. Pile of *kicks computer* Anyways... PM me if you have the time for troubleshooting that.

BananasGoMoo

Pokemon Electrum
Years

But that's besides the point... I'm having a hell of a time trying to download your program. My dad's goram firewall keeps on blocking it from coming. It's been doing that to me alot lately... does it have a rom file in it? All roms get stopped at the hardware. Pile of *kicks computer* Anyways... PM me if you have the time for troubleshooting that.
turn off firewall>download>turn on firewall

FinalZero

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 13, 2016
The character is Loran Cehack from Turn A Gundam for anyone that's interested btw...

It has no rom files included, just the program and 4 .dll files. Besides, I'm not sure how your firewall would detect if something's a rom file or not? I've not heard of Gor(h?)am firewall before, so I'm not sure what advice to give you beyond what BananasGoMoo said.

I do have the time to troubleshoot this stuff with you if you wish; Send me a PM with what you wish me to do to try to help.

Thanks. I'll get around to getting an update that has a working duplicator finder soon.
Eh, it looks like I'll have to eat my old words here; Trying to get a button to detect duplicate entries has proved most difficult; I've abandoned it indefinitely. Just don't start adding random entries that you won't be able to keep track of easily into the middle of the list, OK? =p

FinalZero

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 13, 2016
can you reupload the eggmove editor??
I'm sorry, I was changing around the names of the files I'm storing there, and I forgot to change the links in this thread. I've updated the links so it should work now. Also, if it fails again you can always just go to my main page and download it from there. =p http://jc.tech-galaxy.com/

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2009
i got an error.. missing dll.. how can i fix it?

EDIT:

i already fix it.. thanks

Last edited:

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years

FinalZero

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 13, 2016
*sigh*, read the readme and earlier posts people... i swear that would take care of 90% of all the questions on this board...

It keeps saying that vc100.bpl was not found. It doesn't work for me.
Download the .dll files and place them in the C:\WINDOWS\system32 directory.

Edit: She said she's tried this and it hasn't worked. I'm not sure what exactly the problem is yet then.

Last edited:

Psy-Crow

Intergalactic Bounty Hunter
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2020
So how exactly does this tool work? All I see it does is add Pokemon, or moves to a Pokemon's list. I see nothing involving parents.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
It doesn't need to do anything with parents. It just edits the moves which can be inherited.

Psy-Crow

Intergalactic Bounty Hunter
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2020
It doesn't need to do anything with parents. It just edits the moves which can be inherited.

Seriously? Well that's cool. Now that I understand better, this tool should be very useful. Thank you.

FinalZero

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 13, 2016
For some reason, none of your projects work for me... It keeps saying "missing vd100.bpl" or something along those lines. Any idea what vd100.bpl is?
It's included in the .dll zip folder that's on my website, but if you have Vista, even having this probably won't let it run. I'll recompile all the programs to run without these files if problems with Vista like this persist.

So how exactly does this tool work? All I see it does is add Pokemon, or moves to a Pokemon's list. I see nothing involving parents.
Well, you could add the parents of a pokemon to a list, and then moves for them to inherit, but it'd useless because parent pokemon can never be born from an egg, unless you hack that too. Remember, don't think of it as parent of pokemon B who's parent of pokemon A, but as pokemon C, B, and A, all of whom happen to give birth to pokemon A when they have an egg. Thus, only pokemon A's egg moves matter.

As for the term "egg move", I thought this term was near universal for this concept, but apparently I was mistaken.

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2011
Vista Issue

I have the same problem with Vista! Loved your programs when I edited on XP, hopefully there's enough interest to get a Vista fix!

FinalZero

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 13, 2016
I have the same problem with Vista! Loved your programs when I edited on XP, hopefully there's enough interest to get a Vista fix!
So, putting the vd100.bpl in the system32 folder doesn't fix it? If not, I'll make new versions of all the programs sometime this week that won't require any of this .dll, .bpl hassle so we can solve this problem once and for all.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2011
thx, guy!
I've searched this, cuz I donot know how put the TM Techniques in EGGS, but now, I can do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back