• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

. R e ð e m p † i o n

•You got a piece of meh!•
Years
I've been having a lot of trouble with my browser so I couldn't get the other chapters to be posted as soon as they've been fully edited, so I apologize for quite a delay.

And after much more delay, Chapter Three of The Crossroads of Destiny is up.

I hope you enjoy.

(Feedback and/or criticism is much appreciated!)

:D

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
Years
The Bridge between Parts I and II of He who is Merely a Rumour has been posted.

Before we can move forward we must move back. Before any sense can be made of Bevan's significance, Charlotte's betrayal, Dagger's discovery, or von Stauffenberg's involvement. we must look at the binding factor. Lord Augury.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
Years
Chapter Twelve of He who is Merely a Rumour is up.

Excerpt:
"Had you been able to catch this Dagger terrorist, we would be able to continue in blissful ignorance, but no. That ship has sailed, my good Oligarchs, and now this is the only way for us to move forward. You're lucky: my original plan was to kill you and replace you gradually over the years, but with the recent event at the Cloak Academy, I do not have the liberty of such time.

"Make no mistake. You will see Torcra change before your eyes. Within two years, I will be the Autocrat, and you will join me as my officers. Or not; it's your choice."

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
"Sixth", Pt. Ⅲ

And about to finish with this particular story...

" S i x t h ", now continues with Part Ⅲ.​

A Lileep has been recreated from a fossil, and awakens to a world where instead of the glorious battles of the past and the clashing between the Gods, Pokémon are now confined and designated to serve these limp, almost bald creatures called "humans".

There is a "Pact" that links humans and Pokémon. Where does it come from? What does it mean, and how does it affect Lileep?

A mytical visitor has arrived and he will present Lileep with a crash course on God responsibility and a reason behind everything. From his species' extinction to his renewed existence and the motives of a Trainer, Lileep will acquire a particular vision of himself and will be offered with the choice that the rest had not had to made.

Let's hear it out then...
from one of them.

[post=4875041]"In the order of things that shouldn't be here, I am the sixth. But when it comes to battle, I always go out first." (Part Ⅲ from 'Fazed' to 'Proposal')[/post]​

Have a nice reading.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Anima Ex Machina
Fifteen
(Fire is only as dangerous as you let it be.)​

As something strange inside Bill threatens to consume them both, Adam tells Bill the truth. Whether or not it's the whole truth is a different story. Outside, Veronica and Rose have been captured by the National Defense Forces, and things aren't looking too good when Veronica makes one mistake after another in the ensuing interrogation. In the meantime, in a completely different region, Professor Oak is called to an old place by an old friend to see something new, different, and dangerous.

Darkfish17

Darkfish17
Years
A Wrong Turn

I've got a new fan fiction up, 'A Wrong Turn' about a boy traumatized as a youth into turning his back on his childhood dream of becoming a Pokémon trainer, that is, until six years later when he discovers a strange new Pokémon.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
Years
Chapter Fourteen of He who is Merely a Rumour is up.

Excerpt:
"Indeed; he would have seen the weapon as useless." Dagger paused for a bit. "This seems an awful lot like mad science."
"Oh," smiled Cicero. "It is."

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Most of you probably have no idea who I am, but I'm restarting my fic. For those of you who DO know who I am, keep an eye out for the new and improved LDA within the next few days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back