• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tut how to make a pokemon statue

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
Years
Err, how do I map my statue? :(

After you opened the tileset that you saved your statue on and are on the correct palette, start 'mapping' it on the tileset for Pallet Town (If you chose Pallet Town). It might take a while, but go tile by tile.

Sorry if this didn't help.

sky_queen3

Mimikyu is cute :3
Years
After you opened the tileset that you saved your statue on and are on the correct palette, start 'mapping' it on the tileset for Pallet Town (If you chose Pallet Town). It might take a while, but go tile by tile.

Sorry if this didn't help.

And how do I do that? *it doesn't appear on the right so I can't put it on Pallet Town. :(*

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
Years
I've made the statue, it's on the right in the block editor with the 7th pallete but not on the right of A-map itself so I can't draw it in to the town.

Oh lol, you've already done the hardest part. Now all you have to do is find any tiles in Pallet Town you want to statue to go over and save the tiles on it. Remember, the right side of block editor is broken up into 4 pieces. So, you have to replace 1 tile from the left side, with the correct 4 pieces from the right. Once you have the entire statue on the left side, you can now map it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2020
well it seems that you people liked it
If anyone has problems then just ask me
Im also available of making ah statue for u
There will be more tutorials about A-Map
If anyone needs ah good mapper
Then Ill be ready for you

Years
This is such a easy tutorial with great results ty

Spoiler:

quick update this is one I made

Last edited:

DawnRyder

I cannot believe I'm back -.-
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2011
Very well written tutorial.

But you should have just had it in the topic itself, instead of in a .doc file.

d00bt00b

Genxo
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
After I do it and map it, the background behind it is blue? How do I change the tile it's on top of?

Back