• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

dragonface

Check out Elite version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
This is an amazing hack~ and i dont say that to anybody! great job man. finally a hack just like the show!

dragonface

Check out Elite version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
This hack must of taken you a long long time? well its worth it. your a great hacker!

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2016
this is an amazing hack except for two things
you can skip the first gym battle
and make it that you can catch the leafgreen pokemon
it took me forever to catch female nidoran

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Thanks everyone for the comments. :)

I've changed Viridian City and Viridian Forest a bit, added some stuff to Pewter City, re-mapped Mount Moon some and updated/expanded some events. Once I get done fixing things up through episode 25, I'll release another Beta. Thanks for supporting this hack. :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2010
First time I see a hack that's about the real show.I have to say,amazing work ^_^ I'm looking foward for the complete game to be released :)

Years
Hey nice hack. Though I got confused on how to get the SS anne ticket. Bill doesn't give it to me. I then got trapped between rock cave and cerulean city. The tree that you cut wasn't there, but once i headed down the route it reappeared and i was trapped there (without cut).

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Hey nice hack. Though I got confused on how to get the SS anne ticket. Bill doesn't give it to me. I then got trapped between rock cave and cerulean city. The tree that you cut wasn't there, but once i headed down the route it reappeared and i was trapped there (without cut).

You can either use Gameshark Codes to get outta there or you can remove the Tree using A-Map. And for the SS Ticket, it's easy to find. You can try and walk towards the Harbor in Vermillion City, and then 2 Female People will give a Free SS Ticket to you.

Years
  • Seen May 14, 2011
how do you start the hypno's naptime part do you have to clear the rockets out of celedon city or go some where else?

Samike360

Lover of May
Years
I really enjoyed this hack. It is my favorite anime kanto hack-- it has better grammer than pokemon kanto and less bugs than Ash's quest. I only wished you had changed some of the battles around to make it less firered-ish. Keep up the good work! :)

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
how do you start the hypno's naptime part do you have to clear the rockets out of celedon city or go some where else?

The beta doesn't include those events yet. After you catch Primeape the Beta ends.

I really enjoyed this hack. It is my favorite anime kanto hack-- it has better grammer than pokemon kanto and less bugs than Ash's quest. I only wished you had changed some of the battles around to make it less firered-ish. Keep up the good work! :)

Yeah, I'm still working on changing different Fire Red stuff. The reason I haven't changed the random trainers is because most of them aren't important and I don't want to spend time right now thinking of new things for them to say, or changing the trainers altogether. I might toward the end of the hack, just not right now.

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2010
Awesome hack!!! This is a really nice hack! I really enjoyed playing it~ Looking forward to playing the complete version! Good luck!!

Back