• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Top Secret [Beta 1 Available]

Shiny

• Dragonite

Votes: 262 27.5%
  • Metagross

Votes: 272 28.5%
  • Salamence

Votes: 144 15.1%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 275 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Hi, love the hack but i have run into some problems, number one after i receive the cyndaquil in the tower, the guy doesn't disappear and when i go downstairs, the screen goes black

and in the first gym for some reason the screen moves without my character or another sprite starts moving

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
I found an error: In the starting town, the house in the upper right corner leads to the lab's basement.

xSeduction

Water Pokemon Fanatic
Years
Ick, there are so many glitches.
And why would you just rename Pokemon and say they're new Pokemon?
I couldn't even keep playing after I saw that.
If you want your hack to have new Pokemon, make some decent looking fakemon.
If you want the original Pokemon, keep the original Pokemon.
It's that simple.
Honestly, if you want to keep people's attention during the game, you have a lot of work to do.

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
Eh, look. How about you try finding yourself a spriter. I don't know how many comments I get like this saying stuff about things needing replacement. It is a beta for a reason. By the way, there are some new fakemon sprites already. And yes, there are glitches. Been told that plenty of times already.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Eh, look. How about you try finding yourself a spriter. I don't know how many comments I get like this saying stuff about things needing replacement. It is a beta for a reason. By the way, there are some new fakemon sprites already. And yes, there are glitches. Been told that plenty of times already.

If I'm not wrong, you're still workin' on this Hack, right?

theshade

Pyrelord
Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Hey. I'm new. How can I download this? It is prob really obvious but like i said, I'm new. txs! :)

Back