• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Silver Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
i thought the same
but i wasnt in the ice cave

i went thru the ice cave 3 times and ive found nothin
maybe its somehwere else ina quest or somethin

thaks anyway :D

jdnjdn

Pilipino Ako
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2009
looks really good! is there gonna be an english version?

.:Sam:.

The road goes ever on and on!
Years
I just finished playing the demo and overall I found it to be quite an enjoyable experience. I did notice a number of mapping errors and though other members have been frowning upon this specifically, the quality of the actual demo itself was good. As for the tiles, rather then simply removing the ones which belong to Remy try contacting her and see if you can persuade her to give you permission.

The language, like most members have said already, will be a set back for you on this forum as most members here speak in English and seeing the game in Portuguese won't attract them as much as it would if they saw English text so rather then waiting until you finish, a translation would be quite a priority if you want to keep her active on here. If you want me to consider doing this for you, drop me a PM.

~Äkumà~

Vampire Boy
Years
Hey i bet someone has already asked this but is there an english version i was playing and i really want to but i dont know what there saying =(

But great job ^.^

.:Sam:.

The road goes ever on and on!
Years
Hey i bet someone has already asked this but is there an english version i was playing and i really want to but i dont know what there saying =(

But great job ^.^

Yes, it has been asked multiple times and the answer is no, there is not an English version at the moment.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Can someone please help me out here? It still says'Invalid access to memory location.' And I know Hall of Famer said,'The memory file game.rxdata is broken. The easiest way to fix this problem is to download another game and copy the game.rxdata file to Pokemon Silver Chronicles. It should work this way.' But that didn't work. PLEASE! HELP ME!

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
Agreed I liked the first few minutes of this game, but then after a while the other language confused me and I had no idea what was going on, but this hack looks really promising.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2011
where can i download for free the pokémon silver chronilcles beta 3.0 victorspvl ?
I've got an idea you create a 4.0 verson of pokémon silver chronilcles.In this verson you use the POkémon heart gold and Soul Silver grafics and battle grafics.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
ummm this looks great but please also make an english version

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
after u finish making the game can u make an english version please oh please oh plllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Agreed I liked the first few minutes of this game, but then after a while the other language confused me and I had no idea what was going on, but this hack looks really promising.
it is not a hack it is a game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back