• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Service : Rendering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexstrasza

Luxray Fanatic.
Years
Welcome to my thread, its a simple service where I will turn any image into a render (without any backgrounds or other things)
I will mostly do it for all you Poké-lovers out there, but I can do anything... cars, bikes, people (I won't do George Bush or Gordon Brown, damn them to hell)...
You can use these freely to do whatever you wish, and you don't need to credit me where you use them... but I ask that you don't claim that you made it if you are asked... thanks :)
I mainly use my renders for Signatures (I will be making a signature service soon to if this one is successful)

Price : 0.00$ (FREE) -- Of course I won't charge for this... :)

How to request one.
Please use this form:
Code:
Image : >link here< or img tagged
Urgency : Low, Medium, High, ZOMG!
Which is the best Pokémon ever : *cough* Luxray *cough* <-- don't have to <3

Renders Complete : (0)
-

Waiting List : (0)
-

Examples :
ivy8w6.png

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
This would belong in the Graphics forum but...
Render Threads

You are not allowed to start a thread solely for renders. If you would like to share your renders with us, please post them in the Resources Sticky. If you would like your render to be rated/commented on, please post them in The Graphics Rating Thread.
...the rules say otherwise. Sorry but I've gotta close this. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back