• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi OU Singles Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
Years
i have been awaiting for my opponent, cannot get hold of him, still trying though.
You know the drill: I don't hear anything about your opponent = you go on... again.

Me and Super Luigi cant get a battle going :/. We D/C every three seconds and we have tried like 10 times. I have no idea whats wrong though. My battle yesterday was really smooth, no lag, no D/Cs. But he did say that he was at a friends house and his friend has really laggy wifi. So we dont know what to do :(.
Sorry to hear that, nate. Just remember that Round 2 will be over in 6 hours 20 mins, as I'm giving Round 2 a 2 1/2-hour extension, just like R1. So if, say, in 2 hours you can't battle on Wi-Fi, try using Shoddy; it will be the only exception, due to the situation (that both tried to actually battle on Wi-Fi, but failed) and time issues.

Apparently wolflare had low signal and D/C'ed. I'm waiting for his respones.
Well, I already talked to you about that; seems as it couldn't be an intentional D/C. So, we'll wait for what wolF says.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Just a quick notice, WolFLARE is forfeiting this Wi-Fi OU Singles Tournament Event due to internet and Wi-fi Connection problems. Since PC is not loading for him, this is the reason for me posting this notice to you all.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Ooohh...KK So that was the problem?...

What the hell I haven't battled anything and I got this far -_-

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I have the right to do so >:D Better EV my Quagmire and Flygon first

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
In order to not get anymore d/cs on Wi-Fi for this round only I battled natedogg on Shoddy and won 3-0. gg

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
Years
Just a quick notice, WolFLARE is forfeiting this Wi-Fi OU Singles Tournament Event due to internet and Wi-fi Connection problems. Since PC is not loading for him, this is the reason for me posting this notice to you all.
Ok. I'm so sorry to hear that. Oh, well... thanks for the message, Kaori.

It's a bummer when you get free Rounds, no? -_-

lucky maybe youll get to fight me in round 3 better not use my alakazam against me:O

i should be good i think i doubled the number of ev'd pokes i have in the past 2 days lol
No number of EV'd Pokémon makes people better or worse, but how they're trained. But still.... =?D

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
Years
Round Three
World King VS Recontra1234
Mukkamoto VS AdvancedK9
shinyninetales VS Super Luigi
SkythurBathandBeyond151 VS Nilojan

And that, my epic remaining participants, are the match-ups for Round 3. With only 2 days left, and 7 battles ahead, I think we'll get this done without needing to rely on people dropping out. Remember: Sunday, August 23 11:00 PM will be when Round 3 ends. That will leave Monday for the Semi-Finals, battle for 3rd place and the Final, but of course, if all battles are done sooner, we'll get this over with faster.

Again; good luck, give me epic battles, and may the force be with 87.5% of you.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today

I would have beaten you with the 3 DDs (I originally just wanted 2, but you have an Intimidate user, so yeah), but stupid Internet cut me off. :| Anyways, good luck with the rest of the tournament.

Years
Me and Nilo were online only once at the same time! I asked him to battle he said he didnt have his DS. We keep VM'ing eachother but he never gets online when I am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back