• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Get-Together 2009 - Gaming Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I guess a few of us had internet issues last night. x__x;

I, myself, came home to find my internet disabled and the company wouldn't come out until today. So sorry for my disappearance. It couldn't be helped though.

As for the TF2 game, I'll get together with the other hosts of it and we'll plan something either in the time frame of the Event or at a later date. Thanks for being understanding everyone! :D

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Just finished a amrathon of private games on world at war with a few other members here. Was pretty fun, hoping for bigger turnout tomorrow for modern warfare however.

Years
ok well i added you klippy on my steam account, so when ever you plan it out, or if you just wanna play some TF2 just im me.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Remember Left 4 Dead for Xbox 360 will be starting at 9PM EDT, in a little over ten minutes. Please post here if you're interested in playing so I can get an idea of what we'll be doing.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Let me guess, the L4D thing is over right? Or is it still going... I was going to post earlier but I couldnt. If there are open slots available im free for an invite, if not then its fine.

Last edited:

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Just finished up the L4D session. Had a really great time with Arcanine, Alex_, Ambellina, Ben Kenobi, and RagingLucario playing through every campaign in versus mode.

Remember tomorrow at noon EDT we have a special PS3-only session of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare hosted by Fox. Hope you guys enjoy, and hopefully I'll see everyone at the 360 free play session tomorrow night, which will wrap up our get-together!

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
20 minutes or so until the PS3 Modern Warfare event kicks off. We'll wait around for people until about 12:30 (that's 5:30 to fellow Brits) and then we'll start. If anyone comes on later than 12:30 just message/add me on PS3 and I'll invite you into our games.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Just wanted to remind everyone that the Xbox Free Play event session is beginning in twelve minutes! You can simply sign in and I'll add you into the party and you can either play a game with another person or play whatever you'd like and just chat with some other PC members!

It starts at 7PM, so here's to having a great final session of the Get-Together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back