• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena V.2

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
Rice Cake sounds delicious. xD
Welcome Delta by the way. :D

Make a new Pokemon movie, and forget Ash; it stars your favorite Electric Pokemon! What's your movie called, who's your hero, and what's it about?
Not answering that because it is too free-formed already. XD

Years
The star is Manectric! Manectric and Lucas are the heros of the city, Tumerio! Any trouble and they deal it. But when Lugia comes to rampage the city, they have trouble defeating it... Watch it to find out what happens later!

Movie name: Pokemon, Soul Of The City

Wandering lucario

Waiting 4 that special someone
Years
Make a new Pokemon movie, and forget Ash; it stars your favorite Electric Pokemon! What's your movie called, who's your hero, and what's it about? Raichu and LT.Surge are the heroes and have to stop Team Galactics return and they are trying to breed Raikou and Zapdos ( I suck at this )

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
Years
Movie Name - Pokemon Heroes - The Thunder Gang
Heroes - Pachirisu , Pichu , Luxray
Plot - Pach ( Pachirisu ) leads a gang of Thunder Pokemon . But they are battled for dominance of Viridian Alley by The Ultima Gang , lead by Electivire . It's up to Pach to stop Ultima Gang with the help of his gang - Luxray , Electrode , Pichu , Elekid .

~ Yay ! I am back !

xXI JOE IXx

I think gangs fighting for territory might influence young children lol XD

Years
Active: At least every other day, when I'm home.
Partner: Jolteon
Partner's Nickname: Jolt
Why: Electric Pokemon are shockingly amazing!
Shoddy or Wi-Fi: Neither, at the moment.

Discharge

xXI JOE IXx

Im getting worried now, this thread is loosing activity, this is like the third time I have had to save it from page 2

Years
Well, I may not officially be on the group roster yet, but I can help out with getting the group active as much as I can!

Make a new Pokemon movie, and forget Ash; it stars your favorite Electric Pokemon! What's your movie called, who's your hero, and what's it about?

Hmm, the movie will star Jolteon as the hero. Plot: Zapdos has been captured by Team Rocket, and is being drained of it's energy so Team Rocket can power their new secret weapon. Jolteon must rally the other Electric Pokemon in order to free Zapdos and to shut down the weapon. Yeah . . .

As for a title, I have nooo idea.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Well for me, as long as any Co-Owners accepts a new member your in. I just haven't been able to update the first post of this club because I'm in the middle of updating The Digimon Fanclub

xXI JOE IXx

Well, I'm going to put the clubs link in my signature in a poor attempt to get new members. XD

Back