• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Legend Version

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
Wow, it seems you like to hack Crystal, and theres some great ideas thrown in. Good luck on progressing

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
first of all: super game i just love it janines team was amazing xD

question:where do i get hm strenght and fly? and where is the den of dragon? :D

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
first of all: super game i just love it janines team was amazing xD

question:where do i get hm strenght and fly? and where is the den of dragon? :D
Ah I had an idea in my mind that I should write a walkthrough of this game (.txt) and tell for example those things.
Dragon's Den is in Pallet and Strenght and Fly can be bought in Fuchsia and Ecruteak marts. Old rod can also be bought (in Cerulean)

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
thanks föy found found but in fuchsia mart isnt any streght :<

miksy91

Years
thanks föy found found but in fuchsia mart isnt any streght :<
there should be
do they even sell evolution stones in there ?

Update !
I wrote the walkthrough (text file) up to Azalea Town in Johto which contains about 70% of the whole game. I thought of uploading it now and I'll finish the walkthrough next week. So there is a walkthrough for legend version in the first post now too.

Last edited:

miksy91

Years
You mention Marill/Azumarill have had their stats increased, but what about the others? Looking over their base stats, Magneton has the highest at 465, but that still pales in comparison to the stats of a typical starter at Charizard, which is over 500. Have the Legend starters overall been buffed up to compete? Not that I really mind anyway, I'm pretty sure I'll be picking Sandslash regardless.
Magnemite/Magneton was the strongest so I made Sandshrew + Sandslash a little more powerful too but it's hard to notice that.

Minor update
One of my friends told me about those two trainers above Vermilion City who have lv30 pokemon.
So I decided to update the patch file a little and remove those two from the game.
Nothing else has been done so no need to update to version 1.01 if you already downloaded the Legend Version.ips file

miksy91

Years
Bug - Janine Resets The Game if Spoken to...:(

Also...Where is fly...?
Weird, that didn't happen for me.
Fly can also be bought (in ecruteak)

I noticed that I had forgotten to change one of the tradings in the game (Goldenrod Mart) so I changed it (v.1.02 downloadable) but I also finished the walkthrough for the game (text file). Both can be downloaded in the first post.

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Weird, that didn't happen for me.
Fly can also be bought (in ecruteak)

I noticed that I had forgotten to change one of the tradings in the game (Goldenrod Mart) so I changed it (v.1.02 downloadable) but I also finished the walkthrough for the game (text file). Both can be downloaded in the first post.
I Probably Messed Up The Patching...
Oh Well...
Nice Game...
It Was Fun...
Congrats on your fourth complete Crystal Hack~

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
i've got 15 badges now and i wanted to clear the radio tower now but there aren't any rockets in there :< i already beat pyrce but there arent any :< help please

miksy91

Years
So...the Bugsy in the version of this game uses a team of Lv. 16 Butterfree, Lv. 16 Beedrill and Lv. 18 Girafarig. Is that his Legend Z team by chance?

EDIT: Wait, I see the problem. His lineup got changed because I also slapped on the Ice patch that you mentioned a long while back. Let's see...redo the patching with just the Legend ips and...there, all fixed.
yeah don't use the ice patch since it changes at least falkner, bugsy and whitney battles if I remember right

miksy91

Years
Just to tell you guys that I've plans beginning to hack Legend Z pretty soon.
When I start it shouldn't take long to be completed.

Also I've started another project called "Pokemon Ultimate End".
It's also a hack of crystal and there is demo released and the link is in one of my videos in my youtube channel.
I'll post a thread here of it as well when I feel that I've progressed far enough.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
hi im a bit lost as to where the machine part is in the gym. i've looked all over but i can't find it.
thanks

miksy91

Years
hi im a bit lost as to where the machine part is in the gym. i've looked all over but i can't find it.
thanks
have you been in power plant yet ?
if you've then it's just on the left side in the middle of the room.
1 step UP and 1 LEFT from the swimmer that looks down.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
thanks for that sorry to be a newb and ask so many q's but i cant battle the team rocket director at the radio tower and i've beaten the previous team rocket attack in lavender town so what do i need to do coz i beat them at slowpokes well as well

Back