• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Plazma

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Waaaaah !!! Looker in our hack ? Or another hack with Looker ? I am kinda confuzed ya know .....
Also Poly , check my maps and insert them to our hack ! I seen on your VM Page that Codec gave ya a tutorial !

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Hah ! I knew I was good at Rt. Mapping !
@ Codec : Could you plz start working on Viridian City ? Use your creativity ! And for any scripting needs , contact Mervyn !
@ Me : I'll start out with Rt. 2 and the Rt. towards the E4 ! I will edit ome trainers on the Rt.s and give you their Trainers !
@ Poly : If you wanna have a Looker ( great idea xD ) can we rename him as Watcher ? Yeah lame-o , kinda same thing but .... I'll search for his OW . And I will try to make a sprite of him ( I wanna battle him along the story )

Until then.... keep checking 4 new posts !

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Huh ? Yeah sure maybe I will make 2 of them , one will maybe be like Silver on OW Means and Spriting , but he will be Kind Hearted ! Soooo :

Looker : Handsome
Silver : Watcher

PI (insert region name ) Department !
Also about Team Black... it;ll have 2 generals to battle ( Gray and White ) and their leader ( Black )
Grunts will be like this ( TEAM BLACK SOLDIER would like to battle )
Soldier eh ? NNNot my best idea >_>

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
That Grey and White is ann old one.... since I first got into hacking ! I was a poor , 11 year old kid with many hopes n a lil' bit too much hopes *sigh* .

Well , yeah I will make some sprites ... if I can't handle it , I'll give it over to Codec or Mervyn....

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
u people show post the screenshot of the map instead of posting the entire map

Back