• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON DARK PURPLE

WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD USE ON THIS HACK?

• ORIGINAL FIRE RED TILES

Votes: 20 28.2%
  • DIAMOND AND PEARL TILES

Votes: 33 46.5%
  • OTHER

Votes: 18 25.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

M4CK_M4YN3

Felix_The_Cat
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2012
blahblahh.jpg

BY:M4CK_M4YN3

pokemondarkpurple.png

STORY:
You are a male/female who recently moved to the land of GINTO. your best friend has joined you in search of a life of adventure.. you will discover new things while embarking on a vigorous journey through the amazing land of GINTO. you will find friendship compainionship and hardship.you are aware this will not be an easy journey but your mentor Prof. Mack the main scientist at the MACK POKEMON RESEARCH LAB is asking you to do a favor for him he has been conducting research on creatures called pokemon...little do you know that this favor will bring the protagonist into a world they never knew exist. THE WORLD OF POKEMON​

FEATURES:
NEW REGION (GINTO REGION)
NEW CHARACTERS(BRIAN OR ASHLEY)
NEW MAPS vv
NEW ENIMIES (TEAM CHAOS)
COSTUM TILES
BOX ART
NEW GYMS AND GYM LEADERS
NEW ELITE FOUR SYTEM

+MORE

SCREENS:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

BANNER:

67382256.png

DOWNLOADS:
downloads will be up soon once i finish scripting

CREDITS:
i need to credit alot of people but first ill say whackahack.com the pokecommunity.com
POKEMON hackers online, green charizard, X-Buster, hack mew, Mewthree inc. LU-HO Poké and more... if i missed you please inform and ill edit

*reminder*
this is my first hack there are still alot of problems it is not finished i hope to have it finished by the end of ths year (2009)

*please only constructive critizism this is my first hack and so far its better than some*

Last edited:

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2017
That...Is one red Bulbasaur. O_o
I'll wait till you work on this more.

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
Years
well i think this hack can be average from what I see, you need to put more thought into the story and then this hack could get some followers. Add more features that make the game unique

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
First of all, erase the Oak Script in the beginning! Secondly, edit the friggin' normal FR Text! This Hack is very unoriginal because the storyline isn't interestng and the Hero OW is just some plain edited Color stuff. You should add a new Script on how you get your First Pokemon instead of this.

M4CK_M4YN3

Felix_The_Cat
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2012
i havent started scripting two much and the starter bulbasuar thing is just what i did so i can test my game i will be changing the starter pokemon and the script. but i pretty much just finished mapping so give it time please

First of all, erase the Oak Script in the beginning! Secondly, edit the friggin' normal FR Text! This Hack is very unoriginal because the storyline isn't interestng and the Hero OW is just some plain edited Color stuff. You should add a new Script on how you get your First Pokemon instead of this.

like i said this hack is no where near being completed i just wanted to get it all down organized somewhere but i will be changing the script aot i will change the stroy but i need a script first so i will be editing this post like every day and i will change my spirt this is all just a rough draft

Last edited by a moderator:

Kamtari

The Zianator
Years
Can I sprite please? (Please not that I am just a rookie spriter. If your sprites look screwed up, just ask me to do them again.)

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
This hack is looking good, I especially like the title screen. This hack is progressing pretty good, hope to see more updates.

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
Years
This hack is looking good, I especially like the title screen. This hack is progressing pretty good, hope to see more updates.

He didn't make the titlescreen.

Anyways, the maps are bad. They could be worked on much more. There are tile errors and grass in a town is a no-no.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
He didn't make the titlescreen.

Anyways, the maps are bad. They could be worked on much more. There are tile errors and grass in a town is a no-no.

Thanks for pointing that out, and I was kinda trying not to discourage someone where its their first hack.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
This was your first hack?
Well, by looking at it I'll say this one is an average hack.
Good luck with this.

Bulbasaur has a new form?

M4CK_M4YN3

Felix_The_Cat
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2012
well anyone looking to help me sprite more power to you and i didnt make the gengar backround but i made the title and the"MACK MAYNE" but im getting rid of the bulbasuar thing im sorry people but ill also have who ever said my maps are bad to know that with the DP tiles it makes mapping harder but the maps are good enough and will work well with the game and everone know I HAVENT MADE A STORY LINE YET
patience is a virtue

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
]ill also have who ever said my maps are bad to know that with the DP tiles it makes mapping harder but the maps are good enough

I saw said maps, tiles do not affect how good a map is basically. They do not make a map harder to make, unless you are... Well, a bad workman blames his tools. And also, they aren't DP tiles at all, from what is visible. Learn how to map more naturally (tuts are your friend.)

The Lab isn't made like that (looks kinda bad), there is a random hedge in a tree...The mountain is square-ish...

M4CK_M4YN3

Felix_The_Cat
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2012
I saw said maps, tiles do not affect how good a map is basically. They do not make a map harder to make, unless you are... Well, a bad workman blames his tools. And also, they aren't DP tiles at all, from what is visible. Learn how to map more naturally (tuts are your friend.)

The Lab isn't made like that (looks kinda bad), there is a random hedge in a tree...The mountain is square-ish...

i understand your point of view these screens where taken at all different times in the progress of the game i tried to give it my own tutch if you dont like it doesnt matter you dont have to like i care more about game quality and enjoyment of playin then grafics tiles or said maps .i dont work at game freak im not a hacking genious but i just enjo hacking so im going to keep doing it. and about the bush in the tree thank you for pointing that out i fixed it my bad and ive only been hacking for a month and im advancing in my skills not becuase of my tools witch are great but becuase i have dedication so my hack will be done soon and it will be fine weather or not you critisize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back