• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
HEY I REALLY LIKED THE SMELL'S AUTINUM ODDISH IDEA SO ON THE BEHALF OF HIM I PRESENT:
autumnoddish.png

~Autumn Oddish~

Hunt Name: Get out of ma yard!
Reward: $500, Leaf Stone
I was cleaning my garden out when I found a weed with autumn leaves. I pulled it out and it sprayed poisonpowder on me! It ran off and hid in my backyard! Find it and take it!
Posted by: Gardener Steve

oddish.png

ALSO I WANT TO SHOW U THE EVO OF ONE OF THE CORRUPTED.
corruptedpokemon.png
<<<<<< IT IS THE HEARTBREAK POKEMON

So yea let me explain a lil about the corrupted...
.1st these are not the only "corrupted" pokemon family :)
.They are usually dark, light, and psy
.the solid white one is the base, it is the only one you will find in the wild. when you get it depending on how its treated before it evolves it will either remain white or turn black.... now while in first form both the white and the black one are able to evolve into the mixed one. anyway depending on how it has been treated and whether its either solid white or solid black will determine what the end evo will be :)
Im just showing you one evo right now
From this family there are like 3 more evos

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2009
Sounds promising. Did you know there has to be 25 characters in a message? I hate that, I really do.

The Smell

Doof-Man
Years
Sweet! Great work on the Autumn family and the Heartbreak Pokemon! This is really coming together fast! :)

EDIT: If you want, feel free to add me as an Idealist on the team. ;)

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
Years
Hunt idea-

Meteor Bagon (Cosmic or Alien type pokemon)
Physical description: Same body as bagon, but with a rockier, brown exterior, and cracks emitting a green glow.
Hunt Name: Infinite space and..Dragons?!
Reward: Meteor Fragment, $3000
I had just began to examine a strange rock that appeared to have feel from the sky, when suddenly it split open and an abnormal looking bagon attacked me! Please capture it, that meteor is very important to my studies!
Posted by: Archeologist Lucy

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
HEY I REALLY LIKED THE SMELL'S AUTINUM ODDISH IDEA SO ON THE BEHALF OF HIM I PRESENT:
autumnoddish.png

~Autumn Oddish~

Hunt Name: Get out of ma yard!
Reward: $500, Leaf Stone
I was cleaning my garden out when I found a weed with autumn leaves. I pulled it out and it sprayed poisonpowder on me! It ran off and hid in my backyard! Find it and take it!
Posted by: Gardener Steve

oddish.png

ALSO I WANT TO SHOW U THE EVO OF ONE OF THE CORRUPTED.
corruptedpokemon.png
<<<<<< IT IS THE HEARTBREAK POKEMON

So yea let me explain a lil about the corrupted...
.1st these are not the only "corrupted" pokemon family :)
.They are usually dark, light, and psy
.the solid white one is the base, it is the only one you will find in the wild. when you get it depending on how its treated before it evolves it will either remain white or turn black.... now while in first form both the white and the black one are able to evolve into the mixed one. anyway depending on how it has been treated and whether its either solid white or solid black will determine what the end evo will be :)
Im just showing you one evo right now
From this family there are like 3 more evos

The new ottish family is professional looking.
I don't know if I said this but I think that your fakemon are the best anywhere.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Fish:
Wow thats a good idea:) only one thing.... change the archeologists name:)

Ty 101:
thx TY they are ok...
I try lol

Last edited:

The Smell

Doof-Man
Years
Looks nice! You know how there was the "Battlekarp" a few pages back? I was reading up on Magikarp and it said that it's ancestors were apparently really strong. That could be an Alternate Magikarp that was fossilized maybe?

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
thats smart stuff man good job I still debating on whether i should make magikarp a corrupted or not....(Kian's idea)

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2012
Wow! I'm really impressed by the FFXII style hunt system - I'm sure that you'll do it justice here and will further enhance your fantastic game!

I'm especially in love with your Hunt Pokémon Fakemon - bravo!

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
I love the new music on the battle.
I recommend making it a little longer though.
The loop is obvious.

I also like the visuals.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
I love the new music on the battle.
I recommend making it a little longer though.
The loop is obvious.

I also like the visuals.
THX TY,I love that music to lol. anyhow yea it didnt loop yet in the video. but you know what it will sound like when it does....
Im gonna just put that background i made into the game lol

Wow! I'm really impressed by the FFXII style hunt system - I'm sure that you'll do it justice here and will further enhance your fantastic game!

I'm especially in love with your Hunt Pokémon Fakemon - bravo!
I know I loved ff12 myself Ima make the hunts funny/interesting/fun ect lol it shouldnt always be hard work yknow . thx for compliment and thank alot of people on this page to thier ideas are good:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back